|File size:||21 MB|
|Publish date:||June 01, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About ClassDojo app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewClassDojo app is a free Android Education app, has been published by ClassDojo on June 01, 2021.
ClassDojo 5.25.1 is latest version of ClassDojo app updated by CloudApks.com on June 12, 2021. On this page you can find ClassDojo apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ClassDojo app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)"Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes... including you." Anne Lamott
We fixed a few bugs and improved the performance of the app in this update! More things still to come :)
The DescriptionReady to build an amazing classroom community?
ClassDojo is a beautiful, safe, and simple communication app for teachers, parents, and students.
* Teachers can encourage students for any skill, like “Working hard” and “Teamwork”
* Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing photos, videos, and announcements
* Students can add their classwork easily to their own digital portfolios for their parents to see
* Teachers can also safely and instantly message with any parent
* Parents see their child’s updates at home, as well as a stream of photos and videos from school
* All your favorite teacher tools, like Group Maker and Noise Meter, are now in one place!
ClassDojo helps teachers build a positive classroom culture by encouraging students and communicating with parents.
ClassDojo is free for everyone, and K-12 teachers, parents, students, and school leaders in over 180 countries have joined. It works on all devices, like tablets, phones, computers, and smartboards.
See how much people love ClassDojo at: www.classdojo.com/wall-of-love/
Join the ClassDojo community today!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (17661)
4 ★ (4805)
3 ★ (8531)
2 ★ (22057)
1 ★ (113943)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Still no able to open the app. This was a great tool to use for immediate communication with my children's teachers but now it is basically useless.
- 1 ★: Unable to open app, it keeps asking me to create an account even after I select my log in. Really frustrating as we are still a virtual learning family and this is our primary communication
- 2 ★: It was a great app before the updates 2 days ago but now I can't check messages or read the timeliness. Please fix before school term next year.
- 1 ★: I am unable to log in it is not letting me access my account or my children's account this app has become impossible to even use I have to log in on the computer and I just can not always be at a computer
- 1 ★: I hate this app. I feel like I'm updating it every other week. I only use it cause it's the app my daughters 1st grade teacher uses to communicate.
- 1 ★: Won't update I can open it and version but it won't update progress I can see online that stuff has happened but app won't update or sync to current progress
- 1 ★: Before the update five stars all the way. But now everytime I open it the app stops. Over and over again. It's virtually unusable and I'm so irritated about it. I need to send my son's teacher an important message and can't! Unfortunately this is the only way she communicates. So now I have to go through the hassle of calling the school (possibly multiple times), being transferred to her room, hoping she's there, and then possibly calling back until she is. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!
- 1 ★: So... Slow.... It use to just open instantly and now I have to wait 10 minutes. I can access it on my computer faster, but what parent wants to lug around a computer all day? Yes I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it still.... So.... slow...
- 4 ★: This app works great for communication between parents and teachers. Class Dojo also provides several emotional lessons for students uncontrolling their emotions, making new friends and much more. The only reason I give ClassDojo 4 stars instead of five is because logging into your account as a parent can be a little challenging. When you try to sign in to your account by using your existing email, there is no verification to show that all of your updated classes are available. It's tricky. 🤨
- 5 ★: UPDATE! Much better with latest update! Thank you! This app was great until the latest update. Now pictures are super zoomed in and I can't see the whole thing unless I download it to my gallery or pinch with two fingers and hold it to shrink it to try to read. My kids' teachers like to create things digitally and then upload pics of them so I need to be able to read text that's now cut off. Please put it back!!!
- 1 ★: I've been using this app for three school years to keep connected with grandsons teachers. Your update screwed it all up. We really needed it this morning for new zoom codes. I can't even get the screen to put my email in. I do not understand why you would up date and fix something that already worked. Thank you for getting back to me. I had to uninstall the app and reinstall.
- 1 ★: 1. There is DEFINITELY something wrong with notifications. Sometimes i don't get my messages. 2. Can we PLEASE opt out of unwanted alerts. Most of us only use this app to communicate with teachers. The alerts seem irrelevant and annoying especially when they don't go away. Edit: just now realizing that i can't see all of my child's point unless i pay. Why? Money grab
- 2 ★: This app has become nearly useless. It was great for a while, but the last few months have made it impossible to communicate with my kids' teachers. I'm so disappointed. It takes almost five minutes to pull up any stories or messages and it rarely let's my messages go through. I've updated and reinstalled and it's no better.
- 3 ★: Everything was good until the last update. Now I have to open the app 4-5 times before I can actually see messages or stories. Uploading fails & I have to keep trying to submit assignments. It is frustrating. Update: Uninstalled the application twice, it will not not let le log in. I rebooted my phone, still didn't work. Uninstalled the app, rebooted the phone & installed the app, still does not work. Tales long to load & it does not let me log in. Update #2: does not work in wifi
- 2 ★: I am having an issue using the app. As soon as I open the app it loads forever. At first I thought it just needed updated. So I tried to update it, only for there to be no updates available. So I have to close every app I'm using restart and wait for it to load. Then when it finally does load and I try to send a message I have to wait for it to load some more only for it to tell me to 'try to send it again'. I have to do that sometimes 2/3 times. And before you mention it. It's not my internet.
Instruction for installing ClassDojo app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ClassDojo app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.classdojo.android-v5.25.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsClassDojo app apk 5.25.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsClassDojo 5.25.1:
Published on: June 01, 2021
File size: 21 MB
Published on: May 29, 2021
File size: 20.7 MB
Published on: May 24, 2021
File size: 20.7 MB
Published on: May 17, 2021
File size: 20.5 MB
Published on: April 20, 2021
File size: 20.9 MB
Published on: April 12, 2021
File size: 21.1 MB