|File size:||32.4 MB|
|Publish date:||November 24, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.1+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About myCigna app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewmyCigna app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Cigna on November 24, 2020.
myCigna 6.1.1 is latest version of myCigna app updated by CloudApks.com on July 03, 2021. On this page you can find myCigna apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
myCigna app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes
The DescriptionThe myCigna app gives you a new and improved way to easily access your important health information. You must be a Cigna customer to use the secure myCigna mobile app. Features available are based on the coverage you have with Cigna.
• Quickly view ID cards (front and back)
• Easily print, email, or share from your mobile device
• Search for a doctor, dentist, pharmacy or health care facility, from Cigna's national network and compare quality-of-care ratings and costs
• View and search recent and past claims
• Access and view health fund balances
• View and refill your prescriptions right from your mobile device
• Update billing and shipping preferences
• View plan coverage and authorizations
• Review plan deductibles and maximums
• Find what’s covered under your plan
• View goal activity and awards
• Spanish and English
More than just a health insurance company, Cigna is a global health service company--dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We make this happen through a broad range of integrated health care and related plans and services, and proven health and well-being programs that are targeted to the unique needs of our customers, clients and partners.
Ratings and Reviews
3.5 out of 5
5 ★ (3840)
4 ★ (740)
3 ★ (780)
2 ★ (1670)
1 ★ (6400)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: The app used to show prices for facilities and or providers but after the May 25th update, it doesn't anymore, at least not on my end. Its a little frustrating, specially when one wakes up in the middle of the night having to check if an urgent care visit is on budget before you can decide which facility to go get treated. I think the search tool was easier to use before the update, it was more detailed and simplified.
- 2 ★: This app was good about a year ago. The biggest issue I've had is that it gets hung up when searching for providers. The screen just shows a spinner, no search results and you can't bank out of it. The only way to stop is to kill the app.
- 2 ★: Terrible! The search functionality doesn't work. The search results appear briefly then disappear behind a loader and appear and disappear and so on. Someone call the UI developer of the search results page. You want steps to reproduce? Get a Google Pixel 4XL, download this app and try searching for any type of specialist. PLEASE someone fix this. It's awful and unusable currently.
- 1 ★: This app is almost certainly designed to make searching for and finding healthcare as frustrating as possible so you'll give up. Almost every provider's information is incorrect, or to a corporate clinic they only treat emergency patients at, not where they have office hours. I'm sorry, but for a major corporation to go MONTHS with the provider search feature (the very reason you'd even use the app at all) completely broken speaks volumes. American Healthcare is irreparably broken.
- 1 ★: Doesn't even work. Says something went wrong and services can't be reached and exit the app to login again without ever prompting me to login. What's even the point of paying for insurance if I can't even access my cards through the mobile app when I need to?
- 1 ★: App would be great if it actually showed me what my coverage is but no matter what I do it won't load up. All other options for saving money take you away from the app. So far I've found little to no use for the app since it won't even give me basic info about my plan or coverage
- 1 ★: Just as everyone else is saying, the search function does not work properly. It just infinitely loops on the blue circle. And no I don't want to reach out to tell you more about this issue to what ever rep is lurking in these review. Everyone has told you enough. Fix the issue.
- 1 ★: Absolute garbage still cant log in after a year!!!! Probably gonna switch insurance companies
- 2 ★: I like the options the app has to offer, however most pages do not load. More specifically, I am currently trying to find a new health care provider and the in network providers are not loading in the app.
- 1 ★: I can never log in with the app as it always says my information is incorrect, but have no issues with the website. Once I called support and they advised me to use the website instead of the app because it apparently does this often.
- 1 ★: Every single time I try to find care it just spins and spins forever and never loads. This has happened after uninstalling and reinstalling and across 3 different phones, so I'm 100% sure the app is the problem.
- 1 ★: This app is terrible; doesn't work. Try searching for hospitals or physicians, the application will not display results. Just keeps refreshing nonstop. I have uninstall the app and reinstall it, clear cache, log off and log back in still having the same issue each time.
- 3 ★: I received notification that I needed to install the new update before using my app. I did. I was trying to find a endodontist in my area. When I tried to search the app no results ever appeared. It spun and spun with occasional blinks of names that disappeared immediately. This had never occurred in my years of using your app. Please fix this essential feature!
- 2 ★: The search feature was working great a few months ago, but now it's just a spinning, loading screen with quick flashes of a list in the background that never loads like other recent review reported. It has been like this for weeks now and it's pretty frustrating.
- 1 ★: After logging in the app seems well laid out and easy to navigate. Then when you search for a primary care physician the app continously reloads almost as if they do not want you to use your insurance........
Instruction for installing myCigna app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download myCigna app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cigna.mobile.mycigna-v6.1.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsmyCigna app apk 6.1.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows read access to the device's phone number(s].
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
Previous versionsmyCigna 6.1.1:
Published on: November 24, 2020
File size: 32.4 MB
Published on: December 01, 2020
File size: 32.3 MB
Published on: November 06, 2020
File size: 26.1 MB
Published on: October 01, 2020
File size: 26 MB
Published on: August 28, 2020
File size: 88.4 MB
Published on: August 30, 2020
File size: 88.4 MB