Talking Fred 1.0
|File size:||11.8 MB|
|Publish date:||May 02, 2013|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.2+ (Froyo)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About Talking Fred app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTalking Fred app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by Christian Albert Mueller on May 02, 2013.
Talking Fred 1.0 is latest version of Talking Fred app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2019. On this page you can find Talking Fred apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Talking Fred app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The Description★ I LOVE Fred !!
Fred repeats whatever you say and responds to your touches !
☀ Fred makes you laugh with funny talk and can be also quiet philosophical
★★ HOW TO PLAY ★★
✔ Poke his body for different moves
✔ Make him laugh touching his belly
✔ Record and repeat your own voice
- Tested on Nexus one.
Please comment your working devices
Ratings and Reviews
|3.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (288)
4 ★ (53)
3 ★ (77)
2 ★ (34)
1 ★ (128)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: A better name would be the terrifies 3 year Olds app
- 3 ★: Its ok, talking Tom cat is a lot better as you can upload it to YouTube, works fine on nexus one froyo
- 5 ★: I love blowing it up . Please make alternative character. HTC desire froyo
- 5 ★: Well i think he's pretty cool! And can understand him just fine! :P
- 3 ★: Good but not good enuff
- 3 ★: Love it , but can't really understand what he's trying to say ...
- 3 ★: Its okay, but I like talking santa better. DROID 2
- 5 ★: Fred is real funny, strange but funny.
- 3 ★: Not baadd/!!!!?
- 5 ★: God game
- 5 ★: Amazin but fix the out fit
- 1 ★: SUKS
- 5 ★: Nunu
- 2 ★: I...he...and...ugh...
- 1 ★: Barely nice sucks
Instruction for installing Talking Fred app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Talking Fred app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chris.talkingfred-v1.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTalking Fred app apk 1.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsTalking Fred 1.0:
Published on: May 02, 2013
File size: 11.8 MB