MyDays Pro - P&O Varies with device
|Version:||Varies with device|
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||December 04, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About MyDays Pro - P&O app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMyDays Pro - P&O app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Christian Albert Mueller. on December 04, 2018.
MyDays Pro - P&O Varies with device is latest version of MyDays Pro - P&O app updated by CloudApks.com on August 21, 2019. On this page you can find MyDays Pro - P&O apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
MyDays Pro - P&O app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionThe Original: My Days - Period & Ovulation ™
-- I ❤ MyDays -- Really!
*** This is the Pro (AdFree) Version
The Free Version with Ads is available here:
Track & predict your period, ovulation and fertility.
Your menstrual calendar for young and older women.
⦿ Notification for coming Period & Ovulation !!
⦿ Multi User support
⦿ Multiple languages (en,de,it,es,fr,cn,tw)
⦿ Add personal info regarding birth control; notes, intercourse, pill, ..
⦿ eMail History to yourself or your Doctor
⦿ Basal metabolic temperature (BMT) Chart
⦿ 4 Widgets
⦿ Customizable colors
MyDays is the perfect and simplest Calendar for every woman.
(not just for women, many men find MyDays useful for understand their partner's cycle, too)
- Please feel free to send me an email with any concerns, problems or
suggestions: androchris @gmail.com.
I will answer all your questions ASAP.
I can't answer directly in the Android Market. Thank you!
Information, Hints & Tips:
* Pro Version has same Technology as the Free Version (just ad Free)
Therefor also when there are NO AD Plugins activated, the Permissions
are requested from Android.
- Info about Permissions:
Internet Access: To enable "Web based Community Chat"
Call Status: To disable Ads while Calling
Shortcuts: To allow Shortcuts "AFTER" u requested one.
No automatic setting of Shortcuts!
Bookmarks: See Shortcuts
Contacts: To share an Ad-Information "AFTER" u requested to do.
Location: To get better individualist Advertisings in the free Version.
Your 5-star ratings keep me working!
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (36)
4 ★ (11)
3 ★ (12)
2 ★ (7)
1 ★ (11)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I've used the free version of the original for years and loved it I saw I could get a subscription to make it ad free but I want a subscription but then I saw this and was like one time payment.. sure why not.. best period/ ovulation tracker I've ever used.. I should have gotten the this original PRO version years ago.. so much better without ads.. thanks tons.. keep up the good work!
- 1 ★: This app worked great until they demand to know my location. There is absolutely no reason this should be required!!!
- 1 ★: If you like MyDays X do NOT pay for this. It's a totally different app that has WAY fewer features. You'll want to download MyDays X Pro - Period and Ovulation Calendar. This one may not have ads, but it's trash.
- 3 ★: Crashes a lot
- 4 ★: I have been using the free version for years, and it became increasingly accurate as more data was collected. Very useful for keeping track of irregular periods, intimacy and ovulation. I found that my cycle would follow the new and full moon cycles and switched twice a year. I just purchased the pro-version and wish that it had the lunar cycle available on the calendar, like the free version does. Thank you for creating such a well designed, easy to use, and accurate app for women. Being female can be tough and this app definitely made keeping track of my cycles a lot easier! Blessed be!
- 1 ★: It was great. Now it crashes, freezes, and refuses to load back ups.
- 3 ★: After the latest update, it's been eating up batteries like 1.5%. Why?? For now I think I need to disable or uninstall. Please fix, it had been nice before.
- 2 ★: Loved the free version paid to have ads removed. Very disappointed, more options in the free version.
- 3 ★: I hate the widget and I really want a countdown widget on my screen. I especially dislike the name that appears with the widget. It's my phone I don't need my name on the widget.. Who else's period would it be?
- 2 ★: Totally dislike this version of the app. Can't change cycle days can't change ovulation days and or add when you ovulate and opk results. You can't transfer your back up from free version to pro. All in all after having to pay for this I am so not satisfied. I would stick with the free version works the best!
- 3 ★: Love the app but can't seem to upgrade to pro version without starting over in new app. Really want to keep my history as I have used this for years. I know I had pro on my old phone but I don't remember how.
- 4 ★: Why does this app use 3.6g!
- 1 ★: The free version has so many more options! What did I pay for???
- 1 ★: new update hard to read
- 2 ★: I had this app in the free version and loved it so much I paid for this version. You can't edit you ovulation date, you can't edit you average period length, and you can't "start pregnancy" like you can on the free version. Only thing this app has been good for is to give me a rough idea when my period is. Stick with the version ladies.
Instruction for installing MyDays Pro - P&O app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download MyDays Pro - P&O app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chris.mydayspro-vVaries with device.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsMyDays Pro - P&O Varies with device:
Published on: December 04, 2018
File size: 1 MB