My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ 3.8.4
|File size:||11.4 MB|
|Publish date:||May 30, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMy Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Christian Albert Mueller on May 30, 2021.
My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ 3.8.4 is latest version of My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ app updated by CloudApks.com on June 21, 2021. On this page you can find My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionThe Original: My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™
Track & predict your period, ovulation and fertility.
Menstrual calendar for women of all ages.
⦿ Notification for upcoming Period & Ovulation
⦿ Multi-user support
⦿ Multiple languages (en, de, it, es, fr, cn, tw)
⦿ Add personal info regarding birth control, notes, intercourse, pills
⦿ eMail history to yourself or your doctor
⦿ Basal metabolic temperature (BMT) chart
⦿ 4 Widgets
⦿ Customizable colors
MyDays is a perfect and easy-to-use ovulation calendar & period tracker for every woman.
MyDays is also great for men who care for their partner's cycle.
Please feel free to send me an email with any concerns, problems or suggestions: androchris @gmail.com.
I will answer all your questions ASAP.
Info about Permissions:
Internet Access: To enable "Web based Community Chat"
Call Status: To disable Ads while Calling
Shortcuts: To allow shortcuts only after you request one.
Bookmarks: See Shortcuts
Location: To power Intelligent Reminders and to personalize advertisements in the free version.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (9557)
4 ★ (5913)
3 ★ (8940)
2 ★ (17591)
1 ★ (51798)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: was a great app until recently, adds pop up as soon as you open the app
- 1 ★: Too much ads popping up and you can't skip it.
- 1 ★: App keeps crashing and messing up my phone. Ever since the last update, it just keeps popping up on my phone every minute literally that the app is not working. I have had this app for years and never experienced this. Please fix!! The app has had 400 crashes in the last 2 hours and causing me to not be able to use the rest of the apps on my phone including my regular messaging app.
- 1 ★: I have had this app on every phone I've had for years. Loved it. Worked great. Then opened it one day and now I CAN'T DO ANYTHING (in the app or my phone in general) until I've watched a 30 second to a minute ad! I get that ads can help keep an app free but this is overkill ( not to mention that all those previous years without ads the app was doing/working just fine). And of course if you try to let them know or complain, they just give you a link for the paid version.Why not make them shorter
- 2 ★: Along with most recent comments I have had this app for many years. I have loved it an the simplicity of it. Now with these ads that take forever and u cant back out of I hate to I am going to have to look for a new one. There are free ones that either have no ads or less.The ads are so bad that if u are starting to put a password in they turn right on. I hate to even open the app now. Please reconstruct this I am sure many others would like to keep it b but probably at the same point.
- 1 ★: I've had this app for years, but recently, I've been unable to even access it. Whenever I try to open it, it closes automatically. I can't even access my stored info. I will have to download another app and do the "wait and see" approach with my cycle because I can't access dates or anything else with the force close in the app now.
- 2 ★: I used to love this app until they put the ads in when you open the app up. The ads last for over half a minute, can't back out of them, can't use phone or anything. This could be a really bad deal if someone needed to call 911 quickly. Also can't upgrade the app with USD. Not good.
- 1 ★: App won't open, apparently was an update yesterday. Keeps crashing then this box keeps popping up over and over and over on my phone until I have to restart me phone for it to stop. It's very annoying, please send out a patch fix ASAP. I don't have any other way to report it but this way.
- 2 ★: It has worked wonders for me until today! Now it keep crashing. I'm about to uninstall it and just try another app. If it ain't broke...don't try and fix it!
- 3 ★: I haven't been able to enter into the app for the last 2 days. I keep getting the mssg, "MyDays keeps stopping" w/the options to close the app, send feedback or app info. ANNOYING! Afraid to uninstall & reinstall for fear of losing my data entries! 😡
- 1 ★: So many ads on this app now. Slows the whole program down. Now I cannot even access my info because the program does not load. Really enjoyed this app while it lasted. Very disappointed on how this app has transitioned.
- 2 ★: Been using it for years and was fine now it's a disappointment. Ads were annoying but now it won't even open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won't open. Switching to a different app. Sad.
- 1 ★: Ads. Refrains any use within app with the constant interruption of ads. Used to be a great app.
- 1 ★: Unfortunately I have to uninstall this app. Have been using the app for years with no issues. Now after 2 seconds of opening this app there's an ad that can't be closed. It's a shame because I really did like this tracker..... Onto the next
- 3 ★: I have been using this app for a while and liked it, but recently there have been way more pop up adds and they take a while before you can by pass it. They offer upgrades for more options.
Instruction for installing My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chris.mydays-v3.8.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ app apk 3.8.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsMy Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ 3.8.4:
Published on: May 30, 2021
File size: 11.4 MB
My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ 3.8.3:
Published on: May 27, 2021
File size: 11.4 MB
My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ 3.8.2:
Published on: May 12, 2021
File size: 11.5 MB
My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ 3.8.1:
Published on: April 26, 2021
File size: 11.4 MB
My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ 3.8.0:
Published on: April 21, 2021
File size: 11.6 MB
My Days - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracker ™ 3.7.8:
Published on: March 24, 2021
File size: 11.5 MB