MyDays X Pro - Period Tracker & Ovulation Calendar 3.141
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||February 03, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About MyDays X Pro - Period Tracker & Ovulation Calendar app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMyDays X Pro - Period Tracker & Ovulation Calendar app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Christian Albert Mueller. on February 03, 2021.
MyDays X Pro - Period Tracker & Ovulation Calendar 3.141 is latest version of MyDays X Pro - Period Tracker & Ovulation Calendar app updated by CloudApks.com on February 04, 2021. On this page you can find MyDays X Pro - Period Tracker & Ovulation Calendar apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
MyDays X Pro - Period Tracker & Ovulation Calendar app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed some small issues
The DescriptionMyDays X - The Original Period & Ovulation Calendar to track your Cycle Days
-- I ❤ it — Really!
Congratulations! Out of 100,000+ apps, MyDays X has been selected by leading doctors as a top health app. Based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health or healthy living goals, and usability, MyDays X has received the award from HealthTap AppRx Top Health and Medical Apps reports.
*** MyDays X predicts your fertile days and your next periods ***
✔ ""Intelligent Notifications"" based on your Location and Time
✔ Great Community Chat to share your Experience with other Users
✔ Pregnancy Mode
✔ Track more than 20 Symptoms and remember your Breast Self examination
✔ Optional manual entry of your Ovulation days and next period prediction
✔ Track when you had sex (how often, protected/unprotected)
✔ Keep an eye on your blood flow and mood.
✔ embedded eMail support for your cycle History to your doctor
✔ Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Email or WiFi
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
✔ NuvaRing and any other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
✔ Partneremail, email your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next
✔ Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you don't like to come pregnant
Simpler, Better, More Features and the best Community
✔ See the possible gender your baby may be
✔ Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
✔ Track OPK Results (negative, fertile, peak/ovulation)
✔ Visualize Moon-phases
The new MyDays ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
✔ Password Lock for your Security
✔ Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
✔ Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
✔ Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
✔ Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
✔ Create your own Calendar Themes!
✔ Add text notes - remember if you took your pill
✔ Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day
✔ Adjustable Luteal phase
✔ Option to see old predictions
✔ Reset preferences and data should you lost overview
✔ Rename Symptoms Fields for your Needs
✔ Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
✔ Choose the start day of the week
✔ Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
✔ Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
✔ More than 20 Languages
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility.
-------- Remember: MyDays does pinpoint the 'high fertile' days.
However, you can become pregnant also on other days! Usage is your own responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays - Homepage
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (22)
4 ★ (7)
3 ★ (14)
2 ★ (22)
1 ★ (178)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Great app, pretty accurate and I love that it allows you to do so much, notes, set moods, set ovulation period etc.
- 5 ★: Use for my fiance' we like that it is pretty darn accurate. We have the pro version. Have had this since 2015.
- 1 ★: App frozen all of a sudden. Its stuck on October 7th and I can't go to settings. Reinstalled...same issue. Its just sad that I'll lose all my data and I paid for this version too😑
- 5 ★: Great for tracking my period! I love that I can back it up and still have all my info when I switch devices! Awesome!
- 5 ★: App is great for tracking "lady events". I've been using (started with free, then upgraded) for years now and I've been very satisfied with the progress and features. It tarted as just a calendar with a couple icons, which was perfect for my lifestyle at the time. Now, to be able to track periods, ovulation, basal temp., etc. make it perfect for a more mature phase of my life. This has been a perfect companion. :)
- 4 ★: I've used this app for about 2 years now without issue. But when I opened it this morning all my data from the last year was gone. I know I had Auto backup set up, but somehow everything is missing. Now it won't calculate my cycle correctly. Overall, I love this app, I depend on it to keep my cycles straight and pill reminders updated. I will still keep using it, I'm just going to have to manually update every cycle now after this mishap.
- 2 ★: I've had this app for a long time. It's really straight forward. I'd give it 5 stars but I'm so frustrated that it sometimes erases alllll of my data! Even with pro. I'll load the app and there will be no data. Come back later and it'll be there (sometimes). I know there's a backup option to send data to your email but I shouldn't have to do that in fear that all info will be erased. Over it.
- 5 ★: I've been using this tracker for years now, and it's never let me down. They've added new features over the years, and they have been awesome!! Totally worth it!
- 3 ★: I upgraded from the free after using it for many years. I fine with the pro so far but wish it had the option to add a homescreen widget on my Android Samsung Galaxy s8+. The free version had 2 homescreen widget option with a countdown in it so that I can quickly glance at the number of days without having to open the app. Why does the pro not have this option? If it does, where can I find it?
- 5 ★: This app is amazing, so I've finally just upgraded only to see its installed a whole new app & not just upgraded the original one. there is no way to move all the data over, & I dont want to loose it. UPDATE: They have now walked me through transferring my data which was actually very simple I just needed to back up to email and restore. loving the new pro version, thanks very much for the help! Super happy 😊👌😊
- 5 ★: I have been using this app since it came out so its been years. The dev does everything they can to fix problems and really listen to customers. This app also helped me keep track of my pregnancy in weeks with my son before I even had my first doctors appointment. This app has been by my side through every ounce of my life since they started. Thank you for taking such good care of this app and making it so amazing!
- 5 ★: This is the BEST app I have found to keep track of all my personal gynecological health data. I just purchased the Pro version and am ecstatic seeing no further ads, extra options, and being able to customize the calendar to my liking, even setting the background to a picture of me. Backup and restore were a breeze so that I lost no time or data switching between the regular and Pro apps. 🧡💛❤👍🏾
- 3 ★: Been using the x version app for years to make sure no pregnancies occur. Finally upgraded to pro and thought the ads would just stop but had to install a whole new app. None of my info came over and I am having problems with the back up. So I'm having to reenter alkyl my info from the older app. This is very tiresome when you have a lot of history.
- 5 ★: Love this app but it appears to be crashed. I'm afraid to lose my data. Update: downloaded the free version and sent my most recent backup there which actually took place after the crash but was inaccessible in the crashed app, then I deleted and reinstalled this pro app. I lost a few entries and the backup was old, but after I copied the restore code over that used with the free app I was able to overwrite the data. Can't imagine starting over with these logs.
- 3 ★: Tried to upgrade to get rid of ads & it didn't work, despite clearing cache & data and restarting my Samsung S7 edge, as advised. The ads REALLY REALLY annoy me but I have too much data on this to stop using it. The ads are shocking, lasting 30secs at a time and not all have option to skip. Please sort this out!!!!!
Instruction for installing MyDays X Pro - Period Tracker & Ovulation Calendar app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download MyDays X Pro - Period Tracker & Ovulation Calendar app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chris.android.mydayspro-v3.141.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsMyDays X Pro - Period Tracker & Ovulation Calendar 3.141:
Published on: February 03, 2021
File size: 1 MB