My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking 3.247
See all previous versions
|File size:||27.4 MB|
|Publish date:||February 16, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMy Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Christian Albert Mueller on February 16, 2021.
My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking 3.247 is latest version of My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking app updated by CloudApks.com on February 19, 2021. On this page you can find My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and general stability improvements.
The DescriptionThe best Ovulation Calendar and Period Tracker is here: My Days X.
Congratulations! Out of 100,000+ apps, MyDays X has been selected by leading doctors as a top health ovulation calendar app. Based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health or healthy living goals, and usability, MyDays X has received the award from HealthTap AppRx Top Health and Medical Apps reports.
*** MyDays X predicts your fertile days and your next periods ***
✔ ""Intelligent Notifications"" based on your Location and Time
✔ Great Community Chat to share your Experience with other Users
✔ Pregnancy Mode
✔ Track more than 20 Symptoms and remember your Breast Self examination
✔ Optional manual entry of your Ovulation days and next period prediction
✔ Track when you had sex (how often, protected/unprotected)
✔ Keep an eye on your blood flow and mood.
✔ embedded eMail support for your cycle History to your doctor
✔ Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Email or WiFi
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
✔ NuvaRing and any other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
✔ Partneremail, email your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next
✔ Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you don't like to come pregnant
Simpler, Better, More Features and the best Community
✔ Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
✔ Track OPK Results (negative, fertile, peak/ovulation)
✔ Visualize Moon-phases
The new MyDays Period Tracker ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
✔ Password Lock for your Security
✔ Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
✔ Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
✔ Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
✔ Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
✔ Create your own Calendar Themes!
✔ Add text notes - remember if you took your pill
✔ Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day
✔ Adjustable Luteal phase
✔ Option to see old predictions
✔ Reset preferences and data should you lost overview
✔ Rename Symptoms Fields for your Needs
✔ Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
✔ Choose the start day of the week
✔ Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
✔ Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
✔ More than 20 Languages
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility.
-------- Remember: MyDays does pinpoint the 'high fertile' days.
However, you can become pregnant also on other days! Usage is your own responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays - Homepage
✔ It's FREE ! - without any hidden in-app purchases
* "MyDays X Free" includes advertising. Get "MyDays X Pro" without ads here:
Ratings and Reviews
|4.4 out of 5|
5 ★ (3071)
4 ★ (1924)
3 ★ (2722)
2 ★ (5624)
1 ★ (32631)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: I've used this app for several years and its been great until adds started to pop up. Over the time I would just go back and ignore them but now it won't let you go back until the add is done playing. Supper annoying when your in a hurry to input your stuff.
- 4 ★: This has been a very helpful app over the years, but the ads are becoming extremely obnoxious. If you don't hurry and do something within the first 5 seconds of opening it, a loud annoying cartoon suddenly opens and plays for way too long.
- 1 ★: Yaw need to chill on the ads like I wasn't even putting anything in just checking my ovulation days and before I can even get the calendar to come up I had to watch an ad. To check for ovulation days are you kidding me like come on yaw got plenty of complaints please do something about it I get it you need ads but can we find a better balance. Otherwise like many I'll just switch apps
- 3 ★: Love the app but now it won't even open. Would have given it 5 stars if not for this issue. Please fix in ya can. Thank you
- 5 ★: I rarely write reviews but I wanted to encourage the developers to continue the wonderful work they do to continuously enhance this app. I have been using this app since 2012. Gone are the days where I would mark the days of my period on my tiny planner booklet. Tracking my pregnancy and periods. Now, mydaysx is the only thing I rely on. Please don't go anywhere, keep doing what you do so well. Thank you. If I may make a small request to have an option to have biometric login. 👍
- 3 ★: I have had this app forever. TODAY it won't even open! I kerp sending crash reports, restarted my phone, but to no avail. I have months, years of stored information. I cant just delete the app. What do I do?
- 4 ★: Great app. Though despite updating it and turning on my notification settings, I still don't get notified before period starts. I have been using this app for 4 years, it wasn't like this before, What went wrong? I would have given 5 stars, if not for this malfunction. It needs to be rectified.
- 1 ★: Try login and am told the password is wrong, I tried the mail button to help me recover but to no avail. I don't like the fact that u must relogin every time u want to use d app
- 2 ★: Would love to keep this app, been using it for 2 years at least but it needs to get updated to include 2021. I can't add when my B.C. was last taken because it ends at 2020
- 1 ★: This app was decent years ago, but now I'm bombarded with ads that take way to long to end. I can't just quickly look at the calender. I have no time to watch these ads all the way through. They interfere with the functionality of the app.
- 5 ★: This is app has been a life saver through the years. I have recommended it several friends. The apps are becoming annoying because they weren't as long previously but that's my only complaint.
- 5 ★: I have been using this app for a few years, and would recommend it to anyone that is menstrating. Not only does it help to keep track of your cycle, it tells you when you are ovulating and fertile, plus you can change the colors and designs.
- 3 ★: Works fine for tracking. The ads are semi annoying but the reason I'm uninstalling is because the pill reminder doesn't go off at the set time, it goes off within the hour (set for 6, usually goes off sometime after 6:30 closer to 7). I need that reminder to be time consistent.
- 4 ★: Loved The 2011 - 12 Version For Android The Best. It Had Simpler, Sensible User Interface.
- 1 ★: Idk about the ovulation part but the period tracker is WAY off. That makes me think the ovulation portion is also inaccurate. It also has way too many ads which is annoying.
Instruction for installing My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chris.android.mydaysfree-v3.247.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking app apk 3.247 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsMy Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking 3.247:
Published on: February 16, 2021
File size: 27.4 MB
My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking 3.214:
Published on: May 17, 2020
File size: 27.1 MB
My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking 3.213:
Published on: March 06, 2020
File size: 26.9 MB
My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking 3.210:
Published on: March 05, 2020
File size: 26.5 MB
My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking 3.203:
Published on: January 21, 2020
File size: 26.7 MB
My Days X - Ovulation Calendar & Period Tracking 3.201:
Published on: December 12, 2019
File size: 26.6 MB