|File size:||80.1 MB|
|Publish date:||September 22, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Food & Drink Apps|
About Chipotle app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewChipotle app is a free Android Food & Drink app, has been published by Chipotle Mexican Grill on September 22, 2020.
Chipotle 8.8.0 is latest version of Chipotle app updated by CloudApks.com on July 08, 2021. On this page you can find Chipotle apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Chipotle app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)With a fresh look, easy access to group orders, helpful messaging, and loads of other improvements, ordering Chipotle is easier than ever. And we added an accessible pickup shelf preference, so everyone has easy access.
From menu to checkout, we kept all the things you love about our app. Quick reorder, unlimited customizations, digital exclusives—it’s all there. Just better.
The DescriptionLike a tiny Chipotle that lives in your phone, our app lets you order real, delicious food for pickup or delivery.
Introducing the Rewards Exchange, an all-new Chipotle Rewards experience you’ve been dreaming of (and asking for). Chipotle Rewards members can now redeem points for a variety of rewards, from free burritos and guac to non-profit donations and Chipotle Goods.
ABOUT CHIPOTLE REWARDS
• Members bank points automatically for in-app orders.
• In-person, scan the app to earn points and redeem rewards.
• Redeem points on Food, Goods and Giving in the Rewards Exchange.
• Set a favorite reward to track points as you go.
• Get rewarded faster with bonus offers and early access to new menu items.
• Oh, and let’s just say… we won’t forget you on your birthday.
• Pick up quicker with mobile pickup shelves and Chipotlane.
• Or, get your order delivered straight to your door.
• Try tasty menu items you can only get in-app or online.
• Get your faves faster with saved meals and recent orders.
• Go crazy with unlimited ‘extra’ ‘light’ and ‘on-the-side’ customizations.
• Low gift card balance? Split the payment with another card.
• Pay your way with Google Pay.
• See your sustainability impact with Real Foodprint metrics.
• Start a Group Order to invite your squad in on the fun.
• Save your go-to Chipotle locations and delivery addresses.
Ratings and Reviews
3.6 out of 5
5 ★ (23118)
4 ★ (5119)
3 ★ (5585)
2 ★ (9597)
1 ★ (47966)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Never had a problem with the app. Until today, I have used this app several times. I got there and tried to open the app, and it said no internet. So I tried other apps and they worked fine. I opened and closed it, reastarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still didn't work, I literally was sitting outside the chipotle doing this. So frustrated I just went home. Got home still not working
- 1 ★: App has several issues, I used it many times for delivery then one day it tells me it cannot deliver to my address anymore. Next, it kept telling me I can't connect to internet when every other app worked to perfection. Finally, it tells me to update the app but there is no update available. Just glad I used my reward before I had to delete this terrible app.
- 1 ★: App has been unusable for going on 4 days now. Every time I open it to use, I get a no internet connection error message. Even though everything else on my phone that uses the internet works just fine. Support has been no help, as all they've told me to do is uninstall reinstall which I've done more times than I can count, and to change my password. I guess it flies over their heads and I can't change the password if I can't get into the app due to the no connection error message.
- 2 ★: The User Interface is not clear. A few times my order wasn't right or ready the workers ask to see the confirmation but the screen only shows pick up time and it's not obvious how to see; the order number, customer name, order details like what was ordered. Even the employees couldn't find the details. A couple times the order didn't get printed at the store side but I was charged and given a confirmation time. During these incidents other orders were printed.
- 1 ★: Latest update logged me out and now it won't let me log back in with the same password I use on the desktop site Update: There's been one update since I posted this with no fix, and no response to any of the claims about being broken in other reviews, so I guess we can assume Chipotle doesn't intend to do anything about it. Wish I could give zero stars.
- 2 ★: The app works, however managing user accounts is another thing. The username and password I used was found in a data breach and someone gained access to my account, they placed orders and changed the email on the account. It blows my mind that there is no sense of security, no 2FA, no new device login verification, and no verify card info before a purchase is made. There is no concern for the user and their information. Chipotle you need to review the workflows for users of the app.
- 1 ★: Worst app upgrade ever. It hasn't worked from the day I've upgraded it and I've sent two emails to Chipotle to fixed it. It's been over 3 weeks now and the app still doesn't work. Chipotle won't even respond to my emails. I'm disappointed to say don't waste the space on your phone with this app. Chipotle you failed miserably, missed the mark and dropped the ball.
- 1 ★: App is very difficult to use and ask questions. The item that I wanted showed guacamole as one of three sides at one price. But after trying to order online and after being hung up on three times, I was told that there is an outrageous extra charge for quac. Very bad advertisment and customer service in trying to talk to a live person. I love Mexican food but I expect customer service.
- 2 ★: I can't connect to the app since the newest update on 06/10. I have restarted my phone, cleared app data, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, used 5G, 4G, and Fios wifi. All say there's no internet connection which is not true because I couldn't write this review if there was no internet. I liked the app a lot, but there's no point to an app I can't use.
- 1 ★: POS app hasn't worked in a month. I used to dig it and use it all the time... Now, every time I open it, it just doesn't work. Says "no internet" yet... Everything else works. FYI, I'm a software engineer so I have done ALL of the basic troubleshooting and MOST of the advanced stuff. This is ridiculous. Fix your app.
- 1 ★: Previous update invalidated my password by adding stricter requirements, but it just kept telling me my password was wrong. Had to figure it out by reading someone else's negative review who experienced the same thing. Extremely frustrating/asinine app behavior, especially when all you want to do is scan so you can get your reward points at checkout. Most recent update won't let me scan until I've updated (again, discovered this at checkout). Forced updates/lockouts are scamming points from me.
- 2 ★: The app crashed on me today in the middle of a chat with customer service over the status of my mobile order that was almost 15 minutes late & still not ready. The app stopped working. After closing & reopening, the app said there was no internet connection. My food finally came. Hours later, while at home with full internet connection, the app still says no internet connection. I have uninstalled & reinstalled twice & it is still not responding.
- 1 ★: 1) Sham tactics to make you enter the app now and then. I get a notification for BOGO. I clicked and the offer is nowhere to be found. So which is it? Annoying bug or flat out sham tactic? 2) the app can't connect to the internet appears every now and then. Really annoying. 3) Keeps telling me to get the new version when I already updated the app. Get your stuff together Chipotle.
- 1 ★: The latest update and logged me out. I entered my login but it won't log in because it requires an updated password. I don't have access to that email account anymore because it was deleted. So I can't get a password reset email. Customer service is useless. I've tried contacting them 4 times and they don't help at all and then ghost. I've had rewards expire now thanks to their ineptitude.
- 1 ★: The app is unusable and keeps telling me that I have no internet connection despite all other apps working fine. I see a lot of other users having the same issue with the latest updates. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work. Is there a plan to fix this soon? I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and have been facing this issue for the past couple weeks.
Instruction for installing Chipotle app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Chipotle app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chipotle.ordering-v8.8.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsChipotle app apk 8.8.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
Previous versionsChipotle 8.8.0:
Published on: September 22, 2020
File size: 80.1 MB
Published on: September 16, 2020
File size: 79.9 MB
Published on: September 25, 2020
File size: 79.8 MB
Published on: August 30, 2020
File size: 50.5 MB
Published on: August 02, 2020
File size: 50.5 MB
Published on: July 02, 2020
File size: 50.3 MB