|File size:||24.7 MB|
|Publish date:||October 21, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Chick-fil-A app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewChick-fil-A app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Chick-fil-A, Inc. on October 21, 2020.
Chick-fil-A 2020.13.1 is latest version of Chick-fil-A app updated by CloudApks.com on July 10, 2021. On this page you can find Chick-fil-A apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Chick-fil-A app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The Description1. Mobile ordering - Place your order through your phone, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive.
2. Earn points – Earn points with every purchase by scanning your QR code, paying with Chick-fil-A One™, or placing mobile orders at Chick-fil-A.
3. Redeem rewards – Use your points to redeem available food rewards of your choice.
4. Customized menu – We’ll remember what you like and – even better – how you like it.
Note on Location Services: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We ask permission to use GPS only to support local offers and promotions, restaurant location finder, and mobile ordering check-in.
Legal Terms and Conditions of Use: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Legal
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (8037)
4 ★ (2295)
3 ★ (2612)
2 ★ (7967)
1 ★ (100235)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: This app used to be one of my faves to use, but recently it wont load any restaurant locations and I am unable to use it at /all/. It won't load anything! I keep checking if the app has an update available, but there isn't one. I love going to chick fil a, but I also love getting points for my orders and the ease of mobile ordering. I'm looking forward to an update that fixes these loading issues, it seems I'm not alone in this recent issue based on other reviews.
- 3 ★: It's really buggy. This only happened recently, I have my address because I've ordered from them before but suddenly it says my address is unavailable and it can't place the order. But it's only on my girlfriends phone but on my phone it works alright, sometimes it doesn't take my card even tho it has money on the card. It has breakfast options on the app but you can't order them even if the time is before 10:30am. It's annoying.
- 2 ★: I'm not sure whats going on with the app but over the last few mths it freezes, crashes, is extremely slow, and twice my order didn't go through. It's often faster for me to go through the drive thru than put in a single sandwich order. It's very frustrating! I love Chick-fil-A and it stinks that I often run out of time on my break because of the app issues. PLEASE FIX THIS!!
- 3 ★: The app is recently nearly unusable. I don't know if it's network issues or what, but my Favorites don't load anymore, the app hangs and crashes, and opening the app shuts off my podcast (PodcastAddict). It's worked pretty well for many months but it's gotten worse recently. I had to verbally place my order today for the first time since using the app. They got my order wrong. :/
- 2 ★: I forgot my phone so I couldn't scan the code for my points. I tried to enter the information on the app and it said I had already used the 3 scans up? I feel cheated. The app should have told me I can only scan in three missed receipts. Instead I found out the hard way, no credit for you. So, I'm unhappy and think the app was poorly designed. The food was OK but peanut oil is not a healthy oil. Peanut oil is high in pro-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids. American diets tend to be too high in these fats already, which may increase the risk of certain diseases. This oil may also be prone to oxidation, making it an unsafe choice as a cooking oil.
- 1 ★: What a Garbage App!!!! Attempted 3 times to place an order. The first time, I wasn't able to check out. The app simply buffered the entire time. The 2nd time, the app would not allow me to complete my order. I couldn't select the items. I wanted. The 3rd time, I was able to select everything but when I tapped on my order to checkout, a screen popped up that said I hadn't ordered anything and to tap on the menu icon. Seriously, Fix you stuff!!! How stupid unprofessional this is.
- 5 ★: Easy to use and haven't had any weird buggy-nees. Love that notes can be added to each item, like "no straw please" and notes can be added to each order also! The rewards are great and make going thru drive thru so much quicker. Haven't seen any indicator that they're spying on me like commies, other than a history of my orders which is fine.
- 2 ★: While convenient when it works, the app itself is unreliable, with issues being slow and occasionally crashing. Other issues include rewards being unredeemable and restaurant offerings being incorrect. The biggest problem though is the lack of recourse when something goes wrong: there is no ability to provide feedback, even if your order was incorrectly fulfilled (rare, but it does happen).
- 1 ★: My review used to be 4 stars, but this app has seriously gone downhill. So much lag loading my favorites, the full menu, or my checkout screen. I've ended up double charged for orders. I've had points disappear, esp after updates. Also, increasing the point cost of rewards while also making the app borderline unusable is not a good way to reward your customers. Edit: I opened my app and was not only logged as a complete stranger, but now the app won't connect to my actual email! AWESOME
- 2 ★: When the app works, it's great! However, it takes a long while to load and frequently freezes up. So much so today I had to call the restaurant to be sure it processed. It looked like the order didn't exist but the restaurant could see it still. Doesn't match the level of service standard the chain sets.
- 2 ★: This is the second time I've not been able to complete the order. In the past there was no problem. But this time somehow even though I completed the order. It wouldn't do the final process of paying. Even though I have 24.95 in the account. And they don't even have dining in which could resolve this. I have 3 promo cards that looks like I will more than likely won't be able to redeem. I can't use the drivethru since my bicycle isn't heavy enough. You have probably lost a customer.
- 4 ★: The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because when I placed a curbside pickup, the app lets me get all the way thru to the payscreen, even when this locations curbside is not available! It should tell you in the beginning of your order! I can't tell you how many times this happened. Other than that it's great!
- 1 ★: I'm honestly so tired of this app. No joke, it takes me an average of 30 - 45 minutes to order food (two meals). Glitchy. Reloads my cart to empty. Menu unavailable. Restart app. It's such a headache, and this app doesn't deserve their current 4 star rating, so I'm trying to drop it down 😣
- 5 ★: The app is basically perfect. Sometimes it takes forever to load, but nothing too bad. The only thing I have to say is I would absolutely LOVE it if you guys would add the option to use points as a discount. Sometimes I want your 30 count (literally the ONLY thing I eat from here now. (Your nuggets are my absolute favorite)), but I don't always have $15+Tax laying around. The option to use points for a discount would help EVERYONE.
- 1 ★: QR code scan doesn't work, 2nd time this happened to me. When even I do a mobile order pick up, I have to scan a QR code to let the employees know that I'm on the property and to start preparing my order. I can scan the QR code and I get an error message stating that they can't check me in and I have to talk to an employee about it. So I'm stuck in the mobile pick up line and have wait an extra 10 minutes to notify an employee and get my order started. My app is up to date.
Instruction for installing Chick-fil-A app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Chick-fil-A app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chickfila.cfaflagship-v2020.13.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsChick-fil-A app apk 2020.13.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsChick-fil-A 2020.13.1:
Published on: October 21, 2020
File size: 24.7 MB
Published on: October 09, 2020
File size: 24.7 MB
Published on: September 10, 2020
File size: 25.6 MB
Published on: July 14, 2020
File size: 24.6 MB
Published on: June 15, 2020
File size: 24.5 MB
Published on: April 22, 2020
File size: 24.4 MB