|File size:||15.8 MB|
|Publish date:||June 04, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About PRISM app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPRISM app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by E-Tech Services Private Limited on June 04, 2020.
PRISM 1.3.3 is latest version of PRISM app updated by CloudApks.com on October 09, 2020. On this page you can find PRISM apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
PRISM app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug Fixes and Minor changes
The DescriptionMIS app to collect essential drugs sales data in the informal private healthcare sector. Pharma representatives will be using this app to plan their field work and report OTC drug sales done to rural healthcare providers. MIS will generate insights from sales data to segment rural healthcare provider market to effective targeting and improved return on investments.
· Master database of rural healthcare providers
· Module for advance tour planning and approvals
· GPS tracking of pharma representative field movement
· Module for reporting drug sales numbers on the go
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (5)
4 ★ (2)
3 ★ (3)
2 ★ (5)
1 ★ (17)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: osm nice osm
- 1 ★: keep stop barbar ki problam hi
- 3 ★: Good
- 4 ★: Good
Instruction for installing PRISM app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download PRISM app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chai.psmis-v1.3.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPRISM app apk 1.3.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Previous versionsPRISM 1.3.3:
Published on: June 04, 2020
File size: 15.8 MB