Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder 3.0.4
|File size:||8.9 MB|
|Publish date:||June 22, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited on June 22, 2021.
Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder 3.0.4 is latest version of Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder app updated by CloudApks.com on June 23, 2021. On this page you can find Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Refill portability feature
The DescriptionJoin 8.5 crore+ customers & register for a new Bharatgas LPG connection; book & pay for your 14 kg or 19kg LPG gas cylinder; order mechanic services or even transfer your LPG connection to a new distributor.
The updated Hello BPCL app gives you the power to choose from 12 Indian languages to avail BharatGas LPG services no matter where you are.
and ofcourse English
You can register for a new gas cylinder connection and even track your enrolment status.
Book the 14kg domestic cylinder for your home or the 19kg commercial cylinder for your business. Pay using your preferred payment mode like UPI, credit or debit card and even net banking.
You can request for our BharatGas mechanic services to install your new gas connection, get the safe Suraksha hose, book a mandatory inspection or solve any gas stove problems.
Need a second cylinder for your home? Now you can upgrade for the double bottle connection through the app.
Have some feedback? We'd love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatPetroleumcorporation/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BPCLimited
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (3066)
4 ★ (917)
3 ★ (2386)
2 ★ (10018)
1 ★ (43684)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Worst function. Here I can't cancel a booking which is booked by BPCL automatically generated. Worst application. Please stop automatic refill booking system. Customer can book itself. And BPCL says here 12 languages are available but only 2 languages (hindi & English) are speaken by the executives. Why???????
- 1 ★: Worst app, if I give forgot password. Doesn't get any OTP. I am not able to login and book the refill just after i wrote-review as worst app. the very next half n hour it became problem resolved? how come, and mail is given that- we shall try on behalf of you. i was trying since- 3 days, Do you think that people using the app- are fools- based on the reviews, bugs are been cleared and you people are writing mail- as if it was perfectly working and we dint knew to operate??
- 2 ★: There are certain development in the updated version but the payment issue is still the same. I paid online using Upi but it does not show in the app, but the money got debited from my account. And when I tried to chat with the bot, it's of no use because it understands only limited things. And I booked again for cash on delivery by mistake. What to do now, I don't know.
- 2 ★: Application is user-friendly but there is no option of change in address. It's only old practice to visit agency first, in-spite that you are in same city or want same company. In this pendemic situation visit agency is also a painful deed for a very small cause.
- 1 ★: Extremely bad. Previous app was really good. This app asks mobile number every time I use and this app needs complicated password which should have capital and small letters, number & special charecter. User interface also complicated. I want previous Bharat Gas app. It worked with simple 4 digit pin.
- 4 ★: The App is quite good , only payment part needs improvement , I had paid through online billpay via netbanking after payment deduction the app was still in wait state , later it got back to payment page , stating if any deduction done will revert back into account within 2 days
- 1 ★: It is an household service app. It should be user friendly for people from all backgrounds and ages, so settings up an password of high security format and remembering it is difficult task. Enable this security features for payment, I think its jot necessary for booking services. 3 months later when the app asks for login 95% of people cant remember it, just think of old people or people from rural India?!
- 1 ★: Old app was much better than this app. What is the need of alphanumeric in password when just 4 digit number works in older app. U r making things difficult. What is expected from a new app is to make things simpler.
- 1 ★: 1. Include the facility of operating the app, by MPIN, instead of directing to login. MPIN is more convenient. 2. App hangs while making actual payment. This not only causes inconvenience to the consumer, but inflicts loss of revenue for BPCL. A defective or dysfunctional system of transfer, corrodes trust in the APP. It discourages, engagement with BPCL, as a consequence the Credibility, Reputation of BPCL is irrevocably damaged, leading to preference for other service providers
- 5 ★: Much better than previous app versions. Can't believe that this app belongs to a PSU. Booking, payment and tracking is never been easy to this level, keep it up, no need for privatisation.
- 1 ★: One Star not for app but for whole service. There is no complain option for delivery man even in app, website and what's app. If we complain in office they support for delivery man. He always asking extra 50rs for delivery but even high court said no fee for delivering cylinder. If we give 10rs less, he never move out of house. Then next time he won't deliver cylinder even after 15 to 20days of booking. We need to call him and please him personally for 2 to 3 times.
- 5 ★: App is good... But the telephone numbers given in the app regarding my distributor is wrong. I tried it many a times, but every time phone connects to a different person than to the distributor.
- 5 ★: Good and easy app, good service by Bharat Gas Additionally what I liked the most was faster delivery and also when delivery person comes he checks with a regulator if cylinder is working properly or not. Kudos!
- 1 ★: Even though the app shows upi optiona. Do not use upi payment option. Booking fails or didn't generate even though the payment is successful from upi. When called BPCL they said it's not supported and use some other option. When asked about the payment made they said for refund contact Google. Distrubutor says I can't do anything it's between you and Google and BPCL. I will deliver if booking says payment is made or cod. Hopeless app and support. IVR booking was better
Instruction for installing Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cgt.bharatgas-v3.0.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder app apk 3.0.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsHello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder 3.0.4:
Published on: June 22, 2021
File size: 8.9 MB
Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder 3.0.3:
Published on: May 06, 2021
File size: 8.9 MB
Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder 3.0.2:
Published on: April 01, 2021
File size: 8.8 MB
Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder 3.0.1:
Published on: March 09, 2021
File size: 8.8 MB
Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder 3.0.0:
Published on: March 01, 2021
File size: 8.8 MB
Hello BPCL: Book LPG cylinder 2.2.8:
Published on: November 23, 2020
File size: 12.4 MB