Period Tracker 22.214.171.12400810.1
|File size:||41.9 MB|
|Publish date:||August 18, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Period Tracker app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPeriod Tracker app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Sevenlogics, INC on August 18, 2020.
Period Tracker 126.96.36.19900810.1 is latest version of Period Tracker app updated by CloudApks.com on September 21, 2020. On this page you can find Period Tracker apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Period Tracker app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Announcing Sunflowr! Period Tracker is now part of the Sunflowr family! Sunflowr (“sunflower” without the “e”) is the new name and look of our brand. Learn more at sunflowr.com.
Here's what's new in this update:
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Thanks so much for using Period Tracker!
The DescriptionPeriod Tracker is a classy, pleasant, and discrete interface to track your periods, daily moods, health symptoms, notes, and even the weather, so you can see how they correlate to your cycle days.
It's easy to see predicted periods and fertility days - essential for planning dates and vacations and avoiding unpleasant surprises!
A menstrual cycle tracker with style - various beautiful themes, fonts, mood and symptom icons are available to match your personality or mood.
• easy way to track period, moods, health symptoms, weight, temperature, weather, notes, medications and pregnancy
• daily photo taking to remember each day by
• lists of past and predicted period and fertility periods
• beautiful themes and fonts to choose from
• custom symptoms and moods
• reminders for the upcoming period and fertile days
• general reminders
• pregnancy mode
• graphs for fertility, temperature, weight, moods and symptoms against the period days
• graphs for period duration and cycle length
• flip through the screens to read entries as a health diary
Track periods gracefully with Period Tracker app.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (1008)
4 ★ (423)
3 ★ (1723)
2 ★ (4959)
1 ★ (10423)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: So the app gets the job done if your period is truly the only thing you want to track. Besides that it doesn't really have any other features. I would suggest it add a feature to recalculate cycles after being on a hormonal birth control. I didn't have a period for a year due to my birth control method at the time but I had to put I was pregnant for a year on the app so it wouldn't miscalculate the average between my cycles.
- 3 ★: I dont know whats going on, I cant edit my mood board or symptom chart it is totally blank cant see the mood emojis or click on the flow level box... This is so frustrating, I cant do anything 😤 which is sad because I really like this app.
- 5 ★: This tracker was great for me after my partial hysterectomy. I still had light monthly bleeding after my partial hysterectomy. I didn't want the reminder of ovulations or the pregnancy tacker that comes with most period trackers. If you want a straight tracker for periods only, this is the one to use.
- 5 ★: This app works great. Recently when adding emotions it wouldn't scroll well. Been experiencing this since last month I think. When trying to add emotions you can select but there is something going on it because we cannot scroll down to select emotions from the given list
- 1 ★: I loaded all of my data from over a year into this app and now I cant see it. When I open the calendar function it crashes the app, every time. I have no idea when my next period is because of this.
- 3 ★: i really like this app, but the update just confused me. I'm on the pill & my cycle always starts on a Saturday. But the moment my cycle starts a day late all the predicted cycles start on a Sunday... why? Also the new way to input location. I put in my zip code (since it's all numbers only now??) Says it's 93° when it's clearly 73° in my area. My zip code tends to get confused for another location elsewhere in the world. I don't like the update.
- 4 ★: It works pretty good but my cycle is very unpredictable and apps can no longer clock me. I use this app because it has "spotting" as an option and allows me to write notes 💞
- 2 ★: the first week was great. the app gave me a daily reminder, which i wanted, and it was straight forward and simple.... it went downhill after that. Never sent a reminder after the first week, even though the daily reminder was turned on. when I turned the notification setting off and back on again, it began sending me a notification every few SECONDS, until I turned it off. I'll be uninstalling this and finding a more reliable tracker.
- 3 ★: I absolutely loved this app when I had an iPhone a few years ago. And I had waited a while for it to become available on Android. Got super excited when it was finally released but there was no account login option so all of my data wasn't transferrable and the app wasn't being actively updated so I've unfortunately had to move on. I still check every once in a while to see if it's been updated because I'd definitely come back once that happens.
- 5 ★: This app is absolutely amazing!!!! I've been using it for a little over a year now and it's so accurate. Also it saves your data even when you delete it. I acendently deleted it and when to go download it again, to my surprise all of data was saved. I recommend this app if you need help with predicting your period, it's easy to use, free to download, and easy to understand.
- 2 ★: I was quite happy with this app, now it has updated and completely messed up the predicted periods - the duration is off, but the cycle especially is now widely off the mark. It used to be quite accurate and I have been using it for a few years by now, so should have more than enough information for the estimation.
- 3 ★: I really loved this app! It did everything I needed from tracki g moods and symptoms. Unfortunatley in a recent update they no longer allow you to input symptoms. This was the one feature I really loved vecause I can compare my sympotoms and have them for my doctor. I hope the developers will reconsider removing it from the app.
- 5 ★: This really helps and is pretty accurate better than any other apps definitely download because it is free 👍🏻
- 3 ★: I've used this for years now. But I had to completely troubleshoot my phone and when I reinstalled the app and synced it, all my data was gone. I've used this app for years, but now I have to find a new one. For some reason it started counting my cycles wrong. Now this.
- 4 ★: Of the apps I have tried this one is the best. I've been using it for a few years now and it is very straight forward and user friendly. I finally figured out that if you say you want to get pregnant it will keep track of ovulation as well as bleeding, which I need as ovulation is a difficult time for me, although I don't want to get pregnant. It would be nice if when you switch phones you could port the data over without special know-how but for the most part it works fine.
Instruction for installing Period Tracker app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Period Tracker app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cg.android.ptracker-v188.8.131.5200810.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPeriod Tracker app apk 184.108.40.20600810.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.