RideYellow - Your taxi app 3.41
|File size:||5 MB|
|Publish date:||January 30, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About RideYellow - Your taxi app app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRideYellow - Your taxi app app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by NTS, Inc. on January 30, 2021.
RideYellow - Your taxi app 3.41 is latest version of RideYellow - Your taxi app app updated by CloudApks.com on December 03, 2020. On this page you can find RideYellow - Your taxi app apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
RideYellow - Your taxi app app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Upfront Pricing now available in OC and San Diego.
The DescriptionGet a safe and reliable ride across multiple U.S. cities with the RideYellow app. Once you enter your destination, you’ll be provided with your trip price before you book, so you know exactly how much your trip will cost.
Make payments fast and seamless by adding a credit card to the app. Or pay directly in the cab with either cash or by swiping a credit card.
Features and Benefits:
• Know your total trip price before you book your ride with “upfront pricing”.
• Request a ride for immediate pickup or schedule your ride for a later time.
• Use the “Ride Sync” button when hailing a cab at the airport etc. for easy payments.
• All RideYellow drivers pass strict government background checks and safety classes.
• Every taxi has comprehensive 24/7 insurance coverage.
• Save 25% OFF all RideYellow app trips in Los Angeles County and other select areas!
See if RideYellow is available in your local area at https://rideyellow.com/cities/
Sign up to become a driver at https://rideyellow.com/driver
Have a question? Submit a help request at https://rideyellow.com/help/
Ratings and Reviews
3.5 out of 5
5 ★ (203)
4 ★ (27)
3 ★ (40)
2 ★ (67)
1 ★ (338)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Unreliable! I signed up for an early morning ride to the airport. When the driver didn't show up, i called and got a message that they were still looking for a driver for me! I need to get to the airport on time and don't trust this service to show up on time
- 1 ★: I tried using a promo code for my first ride and it keeps telling me that "My payment method can't be verified". im tried of this tried several times. Use uber or lyft. At least with them the drivers wont force you to listen to their conversations
- 1 ★: This app sucks. I waited over an hour and never saw a cab. I cancelled & reordered ride. Now both show as previous rides. No doubt I'll probably be charged. I'll have to cancel payment if that's the case. Since their are no humans to talk to on the phone their is no way to complain. The app page you can see where cabs are. I watched for an hour. No cabs were even close. I don't recommend this app to anyone.
- 3 ★: The UI is a little clunky when it comes to setting your pickup location and destination. Then, it failed to give details about cab & driver. Driver arrived in ten minutes. Asked for address even though it should have been sent in app. I spent $3 less than estimate. Used this app because the bus I need doesn't run on President's Day. Update 04/10/20: Waited 20 mins, then it ended up getting canceled. Decided to call number. Dropping from 4☆ to 3☆.
- 3 ★: I love this app and depend on it, but it's currently (for several weeks now) functioning poorly, not showing the car's progress on the map or the ETA, which makes it hard to time getting oneself together to meet the cab as it arrives. Pretty sure it's the app, not me. (Liked it better when it was cheaper, too, but I'm still glad it's not Uber.)
- 4 ★: Overall worked great. A few rough edges, particularly around user feedback and input (I put in a date and location at the beginning of a form, and they didn't persist to the confirmation page so I had to do it again). That being said the driver was nice and on time. Easy to spot the cab and the app tells out the license plate number to confirm you are getting into the right car :D
- 4 ★: Fast and quick response time in app... Drivers pick up time is fast
- 1 ★: Crashed my phone, almost missed my flight. The location mode caused my phone to permanently disconnect from T-Mobiles network. I had to call Tmobile to get my SIM card recognized on the network. The whole ordeal took about 30 minutes, and the worse thing was that I was trying to book a ride to the airport. I have been trying to support taxis, but it has been a nightmare so far.
- 1 ★: great idea, along with a promotional 25% off, but because of a mix up of cabs (2 turned up at once for two different addresses) my cab drove off, and would not respond to requests to call me through the app, and now my app is telling me my card details cannot be verified even though they have been on file for months, no promotion for me. app is garbage.
- 2 ★: Waited over an hour and never got a taxi or ride! Never had a problem till tonight. Unbelievable! Ended up cancelling and walked.
- 2 ★: the app has a flaw. when I setup a pick up at future date, once I select destination, the option on bottom of app is request ride. once you select it, you get a reservation made confirmation, followed by finding your driver for pick up now. come on. it's for a future pick up. NOT NOW!!!
- 2 ★: Sorry but i cannot give this app a higher rating and although i may continue to use it i refuse to endorse or speak highly of it. The app is well outdated. This has now been a 4th ride. Upon requesting a ride it takes anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes to even find a driver. Sadly, its less fuss and faster for me to take a bus. Even in a metro area.
- 5 ★: Great Friendly Service. Drivers are very kind and concerned about our traveling needs. 1millions thumbs up👌👍 I enjoy riding with RideYellow.
- 3 ★: I have requested 4 rides different times since downloading the app only one of those times a driver came I waited for a very long time watching taxis near by in the downtown area and not one would come different fare amounts one of 35.00 so I guess theyd rather wait downtown getting the tourist and people off the train and greyhound anyways I called USA cab they came.
- 5 ★: I'm rating the app highly because I get great drivers and I can always get a cab. The truth is that the app sometimes has glitches, I've seen, and I know they are working to improve it. For example, I can now rate drivers, but I have no record kept where I can see which drivers I rated highly.
Instruction for installing RideYellow - Your taxi app app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download RideYellow - Your taxi app app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ccsi.taxiapp.rideyellow-v3.41.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRideYellow - Your taxi app app apk 3.41 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsRideYellow - Your taxi app 3.41:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 5 MB
RideYellow - Your taxi app 3.37:
Published on: October 30, 2020
File size: 14.5 MB
RideYellow - Your taxi app 3.28:
Published on: May 29, 2020
File size: 14.2 MB
RideYellow - Your taxi app 3.19:
Published on: March 08, 2019
File size: 14.1 MB
RideYellow - Your taxi app 3.10:
Published on: February 21, 2018
File size: 4.4 MB
RideYellow - Your taxi app 3.08:
Published on: December 20, 2017
File size: 4.4 MB