CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate 10.71.24
|File size:||84.5 MB|
|Publish date:||April 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by CCC Information Services Inc., on April 11, 2021.
CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate 10.71.24 is latest version of CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate app updated by CloudApks.com on June 16, 2021. On this page you can find CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Stability Updates
The DescriptionCCC Mobile TM Solutions – Quick Estimate app will help expedite your claim by allowing you to upload images for your recent claim and receive an estimate. The app will guide you through steps needed to capture the pictures of your vehicle’s damage and submit it for review. You can achieve all of this without having to drive to a repair facility or leaving the comfort of your home
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (384)
4 ★ (167)
3 ★ (345)
2 ★ (1665)
1 ★ (7600)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Complete garbage. Very buggy. Tried it once, took all the photos and videos, and as it went to upload, it just sat there and did nothing. Now I can't even reopen it, even after a removal and reinstall. Do better, will you developers?
- 4 ★: Very straight forward. But the video part didn't explain that you need to exit and re-enter the app to submit the completed files. I ended up sending duplicate video files.
- 3 ★: Works well enough but the pictures are immediately compressed and a lot of clarity is lost. Getting good pictures of warped fenders or other damage is hard enough but the immediate compression really hinders the process.
- 4 ★: Sun makes it hard to see. App was a little cumbersome to navigate if you had to return to a previous screen. Instructions were not real clear.
- 5 ★: Pretty cool app! Easy and quick. Not sure how many extra pictures it allows as I had basic damage, but I do like having guidance on taking good pictures!
- 5 ★: I was surprised at how easy this app made taking pictures of my vehicle. It outlined the car with different angles so you know exactly where to take the picture, all you do is line up your phone with the outline of the car and take the picture. Same with taking pictures of the damage and same with the video of the damage. Very self-explanatory and easy to use
- 4 ★: It was easy to use, but it glitches on me when I tried to horizontal the phone. Ok app, but still needed work.
- 5 ★: Very cool solution for the insurance claims industry. Saving the time it cost to get someone out. They were awesome.
- 1 ★: Clearly the person who wrote this app never used it nor intended to use it. He is clearly an idiot. He has no experience with anything in real life. He's probably not even a good programmer because he's not very logical and computers are logical. The app was almost useless because the ambient light was so strong I couldn't see any of the images on the screen the framework that the image is supposed to fit in obliterated the image. Is someone working Army wrote this app they would be unemployed.
- 5 ★: Actually extremely sole to use with the walk through step by step and that I could add more pictures to truly get all the damage done
- 3 ★: A bit buggy, no good at changing options after selected, and no available video viewing from the app. Great design, good instructions, and reasonable follow through. I would not have rated if it was not so persistent.
- 5 ★: Really easy to use! The prompts are useful and really help with the photos they want
- 3 ★: It's very annoying to get an instructional screen that has no way to be dismissed except by using the phone 'back' function. Lazy. Other than that the app is fine.
- 4 ★: It word great on the still shots. But the video keep telling me it was blurry when I checked it was fine.
- 2 ★: Outside in the freezing cold trying to get picture but the screen kept freezing up. Didnt realize I would have to take pictures of the entire car so of course there was a car parked next to me. Not a great experience.
Instruction for installing CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cccis.quickest-v10.71.24.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate app apk 10.71.24 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsCCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate 10.71.24:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 84.5 MB
CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate 10.71.23:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 83.6 MB
CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate 10.71.20:
Published on: November 11, 2020
File size: 83.6 MB
CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate 10.71.16:
Published on: November 02, 2020
File size: 83.6 MB
CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate 10.71.15:
Published on: October 25, 2020
File size: 83.6 MB
CCC Mobile™ – Quick Estimate 10.71.14:
Published on: September 14, 2020
File size: 83.6 MB