360 by CBRE 2.3.0
|File size:||17.9 MB|
|Publish date:||March 25, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About 360 by CBRE app
Table of contents
CloudApks's review360 by CBRE app is a free Android Business app, has been published by CBRE on March 25, 2019.
360 by CBRE 2.3.0 is latest version of 360 by CBRE app updated by CloudApks.com on October 05, 2020. On this page you can find 360 by CBRE apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
360 by CBRE app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionIntroducing CBRE 360, delivering enhanced employee experiences in the workplace. CBRE’s digital offering integrates property services and amenities with advanced digital technology. An enhanced workplace experience is delivered directly into the hands of employees and tenants via this app, which will allow users to locate colleagues and navigate the workplace, reserve workspaces, access food & beverage services as well as basic building and high-end concierge services, among many other activities.
Ratings and Reviews
(*) is required
Instruction for installing 360 by CBRE app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download 360 by CBRE app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cbre.threesixtybycbre-v2.3.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App Permissions360 by CBRE app apk 2.3.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Previous versions360 by CBRE 2.3.0:
Published on: March 25, 2019
File size: 17.9 MB
360 by CBRE 2.1.1:
Published on: December 26, 2018
File size: 22.5 MB
360 by CBRE 2.0.0:
Published on: December 10, 2018
File size: 22.5 MB
360 by CBRE 1.4.0:
Published on: November 10, 2018
File size: 22.2 MB
360 by CBRE 1.3.5:
Published on: October 19, 2018
File size: 22 MB
360 by CBRE 1.3.2:
Published on: August 31, 2018
File size: 21.6 MB