Host Work 4.22.0
|File size:||24.1 MB|
|Publish date:||July 07, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Host Work app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHost Work app is a free Android Business app, has been published by CBRE on July 07, 2021.
Host Work 4.22.0 is latest version of Host Work app updated by CloudApks.com on July 09, 2021. On this page you can find Host Work apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Host Work app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Enjoy our latest improvements to maps and booking. Plus other bug fixes to elevate your Host experience.
The DescriptionCBRE’s innovative Host platform connects employees to their workplace, offering a personalized employee experience that helps you be your best each day.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE
● Reserve meeting spaces and desks directly in the app
FIND YOUR WAY
● Get easy access to directions and room locations with at-a-glance info
STAY ON TRACK
● Thanks to integrated Outlook and G-Suite calendars, never miss a meeting or event
MAKE A REQUEST
● Report and repair issues in your workplace with in-app service requests
JOIN THE PARTY
● Receive automated reminders and updates to stay informed
CONNECT WITH COLLEAGUES
● With Colleague Connect, search for your coworkers and book time on their calendar directly in the app
AND SO MUCH MORE
● Scalable product suite including hospitality-based services provided by a talented team of “Hosts”
● Top-tier customer service training and certification
● A powerful, enterprise-grade technology platform that can be configured to align with your organization’s branding
● A recommendation engine that learns over time to deliver highly personalized experiences
● Easy integration with the existing systems in your space for a seamless experience
With Host’s intuitive and innovative platform, people are the priority. Get the most out of each day and change the way you work for the better.
Please login with the credentials provided through your organization. Learn more at host.cbre.com
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (4)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (6)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Host Work app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Host Work app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cbre.host.prod-v4.22.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHost Work app apk 4.22.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
Previous versionsHost Work 4.22.0:
Published on: July 07, 2021
File size: 24.1 MB
Host Work 4.21.0:
Published on: June 21, 2021
File size: 24.1 MB
Host Work 4.20.0:
Published on: June 07, 2021
File size: 24.1 MB
Host Work 4.18.0:
Published on: May 10, 2021
File size: 24 MB
Host Work 4.17.1:
Published on: May 03, 2021
File size: 23.7 MB
Host Work 4.17.0:
Published on: April 27, 2021
File size: 23.7 MB