NCBA Loop 2.1.64
|File size:||6.9 MB|
|Publish date:||October 17, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About NCBA Loop app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNCBA Loop app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by CBA on October 17, 2020.
NCBA Loop 2.1.64 is latest version of NCBA Loop app updated by CloudApks.com on June 30, 2021. On this page you can find NCBA Loop apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
NCBA Loop app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)This new version will need you to confirm this device as one you will use to access your Loop Account. We will thereafter securely deliver OTPs for you to transact easier and faster on Loop
The DescriptionWhat is Loop?
The digital banking service that helps you manage your money better right from your phone. That means you skip the queues, red tape and all the monotony that comes with regular banking.
With Loop you can send money, make payments, invest, save and access loans at the tap of a button. When managing your money is smarter and easier it’s not really banking at all. That’s why we’re an Unbank.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (249)
4 ★ (79)
3 ★ (209)
2 ★ (469)
1 ★ (2249)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: This is not an app, this is a whole banking experience. Unbank ourselves. I do everything in the palm of my hand. I have services that not a single banking institution has ever offered with no paperwork. Just data.Thank you.
- 4 ★: Great platform, the app itself is also great, except i have been unable to login recently making the app unusable. The app crashes after the login screen. Tried re-installing, but the issue persists.
- 3 ★: I have always had good experience using this app. However since yesterday i have been trying to accept loan offer unsuccessfully and i keep getting this message on app " Async loan already in progress", please help resolve this issue.
- 4 ★: Good app. Good experience. Very reliable and easy to use. Kindly improve on the security by adding Pin input authentication to Transactions, not just the OTP sms.
- 5 ★: I like this app i have used it for several years now but i am disappointed i having a trouble resetting my password because the link being sent to my email is taking me to the app no reset option
- 5 ★: A very reliable app, good in every way. The new update came with login issues. Now I can't access the app. Please work on fixing that
- 5 ★: Great, easy to use, and cheap on fees. Lovely app.
- 4 ★: It's been a month on the app. I am really happy with it so far. It is one of the very few fintech apps that actually work for and with you. Well done! The login issue faced last time was rectified via an update that rolled out less than a week from reporting! 👏🏽 There's one other bug I've come across. The budgeting feature doesn't update on expenditure, and it may also force close the up when a new budget entry is made. I'm sure you got this 😌
- 5 ★: From a negative remark to a positive one..I love the update it makes it so easy to use with data and not reliance on Simcard...unbanked😎....also can it be optimized to work under low internet conditions...i traveled and some places get edge internet 🙆🏾♂️ i can't access my loop cash then.
- 4 ★: Sometimes it takes ages to transfer cash via the app or debit cards. Sometimes the payments don't go through. Work on that. Please.
- 1 ★: They will debit your account, then the transaction fails. It becomes your problem and now you have to beg them to return the money to your account. For two days, this app has cost me alot. I even called in advance to ask whether it is working and yet it failed again! Unistalling and closing that account is my next step.
- 3 ★: 2 years down the line have been looping in and out cash on this app. It's just fantastic. Very secure and easy to use
- 5 ★: Really great app, although app version 2.1.73 needs proper fixing, choosing contacts to send money to is broken, transaction authorization takes several attempts to authorize, signing in to the app takes long. I'm hopeful the next update will smooth out some of these issues among others, and MOST IMPORTANTLY ALLOW PASTING THE RECIPIENT PHONE NUMBER.
- 2 ★: Its a good app though at times it crashes...But the loan option is really dissapointing one time you are eligible for a loan after paying the loan even without defaulting you are no longer eligible......i wish they would explain in details why is it that you are no longer eligible....i mean we are here to benefit from each other!!
- 5 ★: Great app, but it crashes sometimes. I've been trying to delete a saving goal but I keep getting an error message. All in all its a beautiful app with an easy to use UI
Instruction for installing NCBA Loop app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download NCBA Loop app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cba.loop-v2.1.64.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNCBA Loop app apk 2.1.64 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
Previous versionsNCBA Loop 2.1.64:
Published on: October 17, 2020
File size: 6.9 MB