Aussie Loo 1.5
|File size:||4.1 MB|
|Publish date:||January 02, 2013|
|Minimum OS||Android 1.6+ (Donut)|
|Category||Android Travel & Local Apps|
About Aussie Loo app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAussie Loo app is a free Android Travel & Local app, has been published by TheAussieFriends on January 02, 2013.
Aussie Loo 1.5 is latest version of Aussie Loo app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Aussie Loo apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Aussie Loo app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)*NEW* Fixed bug for small screens support
* Fixed Google maps bug
* Includes updated loo government data on 1st June 2012
* Added street view feature for each loo
* Displays facilities for each loo (Opening Hours, Accessibility ...)
* Includes updated loo government data on 1st June 2011
* Ability to install on SDCard
* Multi screen support optimisation
* Bug fixing
* Froyo compliant
* Improved GSM and GPS location management
* Smart battery management
The DescriptionAussie Loo makes it easy to locate, find and search toilets in Australia only.
With Aussie Loo, you will be able to :
- Get the 10 closest loos near your current geolocation and follow your moves in real-time to reach your chosen location
- Plan your trip and find the 10 closest loos on the map, anywhere in Australia
- If you get the address, find the 10 closest loos around
- Get walking and/or driving directions to any loos using android google maps
Data made available by the Department of Health and Aging which is financing the collection of toilet data throughout Australia- Last update on 1st June 2012.
Find more here : www.theaussiefriends.com
Ratings and Reviews
3.6 out of 5
5 ★ (48)
4 ★ (22)
3 ★ (14)
2 ★ (5)
1 ★ (21)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Installed and then when up starts up just get 3 blank rectangles. Uninstalled.
- 1 ★: No buttons were showing any text. Bit hard to use because of it.
- 5 ★: Perfect for when you need to go. Well done developers 5 stars :-)
- 1 ★: I just get the splash screen. No buttons appear. Blank or otherwise.
- 5 ★: A saviour in an emergency! The "I'm Busting" feature is brilliant.
- 5 ★: Good program, know is not way you'll missing any toilet!!!
- 5 ★: First option with GPS, data, and WiFi on. Gives you best closest.
- 3 ★: It looks good but it doesn't work and keeps on Uninstalling
- 1 ★: Three blank buttons? Nexus7(13)
- 5 ★: Great update, love the details about timing.
- 5 ★: Updated to version 1.4 and App stopped displaying Google Maps or any information. Developer advised via email and a corrected version (1.5) issued same day fixing the problem. Great to receive such a prompt response for a very useful app. Back to 5 stars.
- 1 ★: Keeps stopping. Doesn't pick up any locations in Bendigo region. No ability to add data
- 5 ★: Thanks for listening and the quick fix! Great app made even better.
- 5 ★: I find it invaluable when we go on road trips. Thanks for fixing the map problem so quickly!
- 5 ★: I'll be wondering how I ever lived without it. Loads fast, once you've tapped to find the loos, it takes just a few seconds. Great stuff.
Instruction for installing Aussie Loo app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Aussie Loo app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cba.android.aussieloo-v1.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAussie Loo app apk 1.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAussie Loo 1.5:
Published on: January 02, 2013
File size: 4.1 MB