Cawice™ Home Security Camera 1.8.7
|File size:||15.9 MB|
|Publish date:||June 29, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android House & Home Apps|
About Cawice™ Home Security Camera app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCawice™ Home Security Camera app is a free Android House & Home app, has been published by Cawice on June 29, 2021.
Cawice™ Home Security Camera 1.8.7 is latest version of Cawice™ Home Security Camera app updated by CloudApks.com on June 30, 2021. On this page you can find Cawice™ Home Security Camera apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Cawice™ Home Security Camera app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)+ Fix Bugs
The DescriptionCawice turns your old phone into a Home Security Camera, Baby Monitor, Senior Care Camera or Pet Camera. Try it Now !
No purchase of external devices or setup fees.
Rather than pay a small fortune by buying a new WiFi or iP camera, simply retrieve your old smartphone that trailed in a drawer and turn it into a real wireless home security camera, babyphone or pet monitor.
Once converted into a CCTV camera, your old cell phone can be placed easily anywhere in a room. In height on a shelf or standing on a table, orient the field of vision of your new security camera in the direction you want and you're done!
Whether you're traveling, working or on vacation, you'll be able to remotely watch in live your security camera at anytime with Cawice App installed on your daily phone. A simple 4G or Wi-Fi internet connection is required.
In addition to having the ability to remotely keep a eye on your home, baby's room, family, pet, garage, business, shop, office or other area requiring special attention, Cawice alerts you in real time when a suspicious activity is detected and automatically captures the event in photo and video.
The application includes all the standard features of a traditional video surveillance system. The motion and sound detectors will warn you when an intruder is at home and you can easily deter it by sounding the siren alarm. If you want to communicate with your children or your pet, you will be able to listen and talk simultaneously through the camera. And to don’t miss any event, record at will in photo and video all what you see!
How does it work?
1 ) Download Cawice application on your daily phone and login with your Google Account.
2 ) Download Cawice application on the old Android phone you want to use as a Home Security Camera and login with the same Google Account.
Automatic pairing between your phones via Google*
Required Android 4.4 version or above*
More than +11000 compatible models
Cawice allows you to convert your old smartphone, but also your touch pad, tablet or smart display Archos Hello into a Home security camera (required Android 4.4 or above).
+ Live HD Video Streaming
+ Full Screen Mode
+ Photo and Video Capture
+ Two-Way Talking
+ Pop-Up Mode
+ Motion and Sound Detectors
+ People Detection (A.I.)
+ Detection Area
+ Automatic Video Recording
+ Alerts Notifications
+ Siren Alarm
+ Flashlight and Night Filter
+ Multi-User Mode
+ Eco-Saver Battery Mode (black screen)
Privacy and Security
Cawice uses P2P and SSL encryption of your data to ensure the security and privacy of the video stream between your security camera device and the application on your phone. Your photo and video records are stored locally on your mobile devices or on your Google Drive account (Cloud). You are the only person to have the access!
Easily upgrade your new home security camera with a tripod, a wide-angle lens, a solar charger, an external battery, or any other smartphone accessory available on internet.
Thrifty and Eco-Friendly
Rather than throw away a device that is still in working order, Cawice lets you give your old phone a second life and recycle it to a home surveillance camera at a lower cost.
For more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (648)
4 ★ (159)
3 ★ (209)
2 ★ (558)
1 ★ (2593)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I just got the app and it's one of the best home security camera tools I have ever used so far!!
- 5 ★: (Edit) I rated 3 stars at first in haste as it immediately asked me to rate it before I even got a chance to explore. Lots of apps do this and I think that it is creating inaccurate reviews due to the sheer aggravation of the pushing for the review itself. After further exploring I've come back to change that to 5 Stars. It's a great app. Lots of features that others don't have and easy to use! great job!
- 5 ★: This app is amazing. I love the fact that you are able to listen and speak with this. You can turn the flashlight on from your veiwing phone play an alarm it has a night time mode thats not very useful maybe with a better camera. I plan on paying for the full version so i can usr more than one camera and take advantage of the auto record feature. If your only using one phone/camera the free version is good as is.
- 3 ★: The Ads aren't too annoying but the siren button doesnt seem to work often for me. Streaming via Cell signal which is almost impossible. On wifi it is okay, but my cell internet is faster than my rural wifi at home, so not sure why I'm getting such poor streaming with faster internet via cell signal and good signal. I get a couple seconds of stream at best. it's good enough for a couple second check in via phone. works good with home internet though.
- 1 ★: Update still does not work properly I've tested more and come to find out you could be in the range of the camera for a few minutes before it takes pictures or recordings but if it changes from sunny to overcast or vice-versa you will get notifications all day and see nothing but the sun changing. And when you try to redirect pictures and recordings they don't go there. People detection never works I've turned it on and walked around all day with not 1 picture.
- 3 ★: It works as described. The free version will allow you to watch any device with a cam that the app is on but the premium version of the app is to expensive as it only unlocks automatic features like autorecord and alarm for a monthly fee but does not upload the video to online storage or any other feature that would be worth a 5 dollar month fee. Change the price to a one time fee and then it becomes more then a one time use app because you end up forgetting to set it up and record manually.
- 5 ★: Using Samsung S8 to remotely monitor the living room via an old LG K8 in under 5 min. K8 has no LTE access and I disconnected from wifi on the S8... still works. I have options to record video for future playback, enable/disable audio on the video, and send audio to the K8 from the Samsung. Setting up connections is literally idiot-proof. Great App.
- 1 ★: They REALLY nees to create a ZERO star option! This has got to be, by far, the worst app i have ever used! installed on one phone as the camera. Video never shows. viewer phone says camera is online. I NEVER GET A PICTURE THOUGH! The options for motion detection and sound detection turn off right away. install on a second phone as camera. shows video twice for a second or two. again same problems! ALL other similar apps have worked. why not this one? Garbage!
- 2 ★: It works alright. I purchased this app so I could record and it does not automatically record. and if I am watching in real time and record manually, I still can not review the videos. They are in a format that I can not figure out how to play the videos. It's a waste of money and time. I also can not connect with the viewer phone outside of my home. pointless
- 5 ★: One of the best Apps That ive seen in a while. Finally something comes along that makes use of the unused technology that most of us just have laying in junk drawers on on shelves just collecting dust... & not only does it allow us to use our spare devices , Cawice then makes them relevant and quite useful again. Love the features and design of the app as well !!! Wish i could get the premium so i could leave even more details. Until then I will just be happy for what functions i can use so far. A+
- 5 ★: Ive been using the cawice app on my old mobile phone for a few weeks now,it is great but the old phone must have a sim card with credit for mobile data usage if you dont have wifi.Now heres the issue-i have used over 7 gigabytes in the last 3 weeks! And ive logged on to check on my premises aproxametley 18 times,it shouldn't use this much data being on stand by,if i was live streaming all the time that would be an acceptable amount of used data but its not the case.nothing is free, nor this app.
- 3 ★: there are a couple of things that would be nice to see fixed. sometimes the camera phone takes a little bit longer to connect to the viewer. also so far every time I try to record a live feed the app glitches and stops running. Great idea and almost perfect setup just a couple more bugs to workout
- 4 ★: Camera quality isn't HD because I'm repurposing my old Android device as a security system now. its fun messin with ppl lol :-) This app works as good as expected which is awesome!! Considering old tech isn't the greatest to keep around, it sure beats throwing still usable smart gear away! And forget about recycling for 5 bucks , with the Cawice app you will receive what feels like hundreds of dollars in just time well spent. Thanks guys!!!
- 3 ★: could not intialised connection keeps popping up every 20-30 seconds, both devices are new and within close proximity to the router, 200mb download speed available. resolution is quite low.. think early 90s webcam type affair, the camera sensor itself is irrelevant as it seems to use 240 lines of resolution so rather detailless, it works as long as you keep restarting it. but ultimately seems no different than 15 year old webcam security type devices
- 2 ★: Setup requiring Google account to be put on phone! I don't want to put a specific account on the phone to be able to use the app, I don't need it to log in for anything else! How to view over the web, without installing the app again?!? No dark mode!!! Can't tell if most of the settings are active or not, pain in the ass! Still says purchase, Unsure what I'm paying a monthly fee for?!? (This alone was 2 stars!) Crashes upon signout! Under "records", date is wrong! Doesn't fix/update itself!
Instruction for installing Cawice™ Home Security Camera app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Cawice™ Home Security Camera app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cawice.android-v1.8.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCawice™ Home Security Camera app apk 1.8.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsCawice™ Home Security Camera 1.8.7:
Published on: June 29, 2021
File size: 15.9 MB
Cawice™ Home Security Camera 1.8.6:
Published on: June 19, 2021
File size: 15.9 MB
Cawice™ Home Security Camera 1.8.5:
Published on: July 26, 2020
File size: 12.7 MB
Cawice™ Home Security Camera 1.8.4:
Published on: April 29, 2020
File size: 11.9 MB
Cawice™ Home Security Camera 1.8.3:
Published on: March 01, 2020
File size: 11.7 MB
Cawice™ Home Security Camera 1.8.2:
Published on: February 19, 2020
File size: 12.2 MB