Castlight Mobile 9.0.0
|File size:||52.3 MB|
|Publish date:||July 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Castlight Mobile app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCastlight Mobile app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Castlight Health on July 10, 2021.
Castlight Mobile 9.0.0 is latest version of Castlight Mobile app updated by CloudApks.com on July 11, 2021. On this page you can find Castlight Mobile apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Castlight Mobile app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The DescriptionDo you have access to Castlight through your employee benefits plan? If so, you and your dependents can download Castlight Mobile: a personal healthcare dashboard that helps you find affordable and high quality care, anytime, anywhere.
Find care - Search for a doctor near you. Results are always in-network and include personalized cost estimates and quality data so you can make choices that are right for you.
Past care - Track your health care spending and claims with at-a-glance information about what you’ve spent and why.
Plan status - Track how much of your deductible you’ve met, see your HSA balance, and review basic information about your health coverage all in one place.
eCard - A medical insurance card is part of the app so you’ll never be without your insurance card again.
The Castlight Mobile app is available exclusively to individuals and their dependents who have access to Castlight’s services through their employee benefits program. If you’re not sure if Castlight is part of your employee benefits, contact your employer’s HR or Benefits leader.
Castlight Health is a trusted third party that connects directly to your insurance plan and does not share your personal information with your employer. Your health information is always confidential and secure.
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (379)
4 ★ (97)
3 ★ (107)
2 ★ (623)
1 ★ (2093)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Tabs "Home, Benefits and Notification" are not opening when I press on them, even I cannot check in when I go to gym.
- 5 ★: Very kind and helpful people on this app. Tyey can help find in-network Doctors amd dentists.
- 2 ★: Would love to use it more, but unfortunately it gets stuck 9 out of 10 times after logging in.
- 4 ★: I really like the app and it works well with my Fitbit watch. I use it because of my husband's work and getting points to get gift cards. I would usually get Walmart or Lowe's but this time I decide to get the visa because I could use anywhere. It comes in $25 increments which really sucks because I try to use it online to buy something and when it's over $25 it doesn't accept the payment. So unless what I order is $25 or less I can't use the Visa card. So it's all being spent on doctor bills 🥺
- 1 ★: Notifications are worthless. I get a notification about preventative care, and when I open it I'm told I'm l caught up. Annoying. If you're going to notify me make sure it is actionable and that it applies to me. You have my data. Use it! Update: Yesterday and again today I received push notifications...for results of a glucose test I had *12 months ago*. Really? Those who manage this app should be ashamed for collecting a salary. Those who have promoted this app to my employer should be fired
- 5 ★: Love this app. Search for Healthcare and earn rewards
- 5 ★: This is the app I use for finding any type of healthcare and services in my plan. I'm finding it extremely helpful and easy to use. Thank God because it was stressful trying to navigate this stuff through the actual plans website.
- 1 ★: Well I guess one positive is that there are no ads.
- 5 ★: Very user friendly, convenient, and gives a wide range of options. It's incredibly helpful to have a list of doctors and their information all listed in one spot. Saves a lot of time and frustration trying to find someone close and in network!
- 2 ★: Quirky. Articles I've deleted keep coming back. Each time I delete an article I get a warning to be sure I want to delete it because I won't be able to see the article again. Would that it were true...
- 1 ★: Usually gets stuck with a "Castlight" pop-up before allowing you to see the login page. Only able to get past it about 10% of the time.
- 3 ★: The app doesn't appear to pick up all of the records from partner programs. The Hello Heart tracker has daily readings, the Hello Heart app uploads these. They aren't credited through Castlight.
- 1 ★: Very bad experience, set up accounts took 2 week still not done Customer service cut off conversation ALWAYAS
- 1 ★: Information given isn't accurate. Doesn't update deductible in timely manner. That's not even including that it tells me there are no Dr's for a specific surgery in network. When I have talked to my insurance company.
- 1 ★: Poorly written on Android. Freezes constantly, bad UI. Searches don't respond half the time.
Instruction for installing Castlight Mobile app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Castlight Mobile app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.castlight.clh.view-v9.0.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCastlight Mobile app apk 9.0.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to access data from sensors that the user uses to measure what is happening inside his/her body, such as heart rate.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
Previous versionsCastlight Mobile 9.0.0:
Published on: July 10, 2021
File size: 52.3 MB
Castlight Mobile 8.9.0:
Published on: June 12, 2021
File size: 52 MB
Castlight Mobile 8.8.1:
Published on: May 28, 2021
File size: 52.5 MB
Castlight Mobile 8.8.0:
Published on: May 15, 2021
File size: 52.5 MB
Castlight Mobile 8.7.1:
Published on: April 22, 2021
File size: 44.8 MB
Castlight Mobile 8.7.0:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 44.2 MB