IO Classroom 2.1.4
|File size:||42.6 MB|
|Publish date:||May 23, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About IO Classroom app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewIO Classroom app is a free Android Education app, has been published by IO Education on May 23, 2020.
IO Classroom 2.1.4 is latest version of IO Classroom app updated by CloudApks.com on September 22, 2020. On this page you can find IO Classroom apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
IO Classroom app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Fixed a crash affecting users updating from 2.0.12.
The DescriptionIO Classroom, formerly Skedula, is the mobile solution for teachers in the classroom. This is a teacher tool - you must teach a class to view any data.
- Class listing
- Take attendance and grade assignments using your custom seating chart
- Grade or take attendance in Bulk
- View all grades for all students in the Gradebook
- Add or Edit Assignments
- Individual Student Profiles, including contact information, daily attendance, and anecdotals
- Access Student Profiles from any seating chart, gradebook, or search for a specific student
- Mail - you can view and compose messages in the app
- Fingerprint authorization - keep your students' information safe with fingerprint login
Your school must be using the IO Classroom platform to use this app. If you do not have an IO Classroom or Skedula login, you will not be able to access any of the features in this app.
To find out more about IO Classroom, or to get IO Classroom in your school, please visit: http://www.ioeducation.com
The IO Classroom app requires a network connection.
Ratings and Reviews
2.5 out of 5
5 ★ (96)
4 ★ (13)
3 ★ (15)
2 ★ (26)
1 ★ (37)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: I am a student and I help the teachers enter in graders. The concept is pretty easy to understand and once you learn how to use it (one day) it becomes vary easy to use , I entered in 3 classes in 40 minutes today
- 1 ★: It keeps telling me that my current session is no longer valid and also it's not letting me log in 😫
- 5 ★: I like using app bc it puts the information at my fingertips. Also, I love the fact that it highlights students birthdays, which helps me form connections.
- 4 ★: Very useful for attendance qnd on learning names. Difficult to enter grades; it shoukd be possible to enter via Gradebook as I do on a larger vomputer.
- 1 ★: New update. Now my login credentials (which I have verified online to be correct) do not allow me access to my account.
- 1 ★: 1/2/20 Fix the latest update. App doesn't open and force closes every time you try to open it.
- 3 ★: App is opening again. Functionality is still extremely limited compared to the desktop site.
- 1 ★: Any administrator at the district or building level should think carefully about using IO Classroom in their communities. This platform has changed hands many times in the last few years. The current company managing this APP has no regard for the essential nature of a school based product like this. It is doubtful a single educator or formal educator is involved with this company, the product development or the product testing. Avoid IO CLASSROOM AT ALL COSTS.
- 1 ★: The site keeps crashing after I log in. Just reinstalled the app and still can't log in.
- 1 ★: This app sucks. It's always lagging and it's not even fully functional.
- 1 ★: Fix the last update, constantly crashing everytime you try to open
- 1 ★: App hasnt worked for days on my android system phone. I have unistalled and reinstalled multiple times and it wont open- just closes! When will there be an update????
- 1 ★: My password doesnt work no matter how many times a reset it. This app sucks
- 1 ★: Everytime I try to log on the app immediately closes??please help.
- 3 ★: Ever since my galaxy updated this won't work i emailed support a copy of the error and they are useless
Instruction for installing IO Classroom app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download IO Classroom app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.casenex.skedula-v2.1.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsIO Classroom app apk 2.1.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
Previous versionsIO Classroom 2.1.4:
Published on: May 23, 2020
File size: 42.6 MB
IO Classroom 2.0.11:
Published on: June 11, 2018
File size: 24.1 MB
IO Classroom 2.0.10:
Published on: March 09, 2018
File size: 24.3 MB
IO Classroom 2.0.9:
Published on: February 12, 2018
File size: 24.3 MB
IO Classroom 2.0.8:
Published on: February 02, 2018
File size: 23.6 MB
IO Classroom 126.96.36.199:
Published on: November 13, 2015
File size: 10.9 MB