CarGurus: Used & New Cars 2.11
|File size:||6.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Shopping Apps|
About CarGurus: Used & New Cars app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCarGurus: Used & New Cars app is a free Android Shopping app, has been published by CarGurus, Inc on April 13, 2021.
CarGurus: Used & New Cars 2.11 is latest version of CarGurus: Used & New Cars app updated by CloudApks.com on June 29, 2021. On this page you can find CarGurus: Used & New Cars apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CarGurus: Used & New Cars app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and improvements.
The DescriptionLooking for a used or new car? Find it on CarGurus. We take the guesswork out of car shopping by running the numbers on tons of cars, providing you with all the important details, and serving everything up in an easy-to-understand format. See if a car is overpriced or a great deal, access key negotiation info, and find financing*—all on the app. Want to sell your car? We can help with that, too.
DATA-DRIVEN DEAL RATINGS:
Our deal-rating algorithm digs deeper, analyzing thousands of details like price, accident history, dealer reviews, and dealer location to give cars a deal rating from great to overpriced. Our algorithm is so rigorous that it only rates 30% of cars a good or great deal. That means when you see a great deal on CarGurus, you can be sure it’s a great deal.
Get free access to key info like accident history, days on lot, number of owners, and price changes—all in one place. No digging necessary.
GET PRICE DROP ALERTS, NEW DEALS & CAR RECOMMENDATIONS:
We’ll let you know any time there’s a price drop on a car you’ve saved. You’ll also receive new deals and car recommendations based on your search.
FINANCE IN ADVANCE*:
Find financing ahead of time so you can shop with your real monthly payment and have real rates in hand when talking to the dealer. There’s no impact on your credit score, and it only takes minutes.*
SELL YOUR CAR:
Sell your car yourself in our private marketplace. With access to vetted buyers and smart tools, you can get the offer you deserve.
*Finance in Advance is a product of CarGurus, Inc. Subject to final agreement between you & dealership. Financing not completed on site. Completing a credit application at a dealership may result in one or more inquiries posted to your credit file. Subject to agreement on terms and conditions with the participating lender.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (646)
4 ★ (278)
3 ★ (656)
2 ★ (2607)
1 ★ (12540)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Doesn't work. Opened an account. Listed a vehicle for sale on the web version. Downloaded the app. Log in with account. Try to view "My cars for sale". Asks you to log in again. Do that via Google sign in just like initial log in. Fails. Every time.
- 3 ★: This app is not fluent when using the filters. When I go to add a filter, then go to another filter, it resets the previous filter which makes it difficult to look for what i am exactly looking for. And essentially I get off the app and go to Autotrader.
- 3 ★: App has potential but just needs a bit of TLC, the app hezitates when thinking then flies 4 pages away, then you reentering your info, also a clickable for saying search outside my home state or somthing would be cool, all in all a decent usable app that is helping me find what im looking for. P.s. (some kind of text auto correct would be AMAZINGLY HELPFUL!)
- 5 ★: Update: app is great.
- 1 ★: The app is unable to actually use the filters that are selected. Example: filter set for distance of within 75 miles will still show vehicles over 700 miles away. This defeats the purpose of having filters.
- 1 ★: Get ready to set a spam filter if you sign up by email. Edit: "Unsubscribe all" does not work. I still received spam even if the box is checked. You must manually switch 20 different variations of spam email options.
- 1 ★: They want "premium listings" by sellers and then turn you into a buyer. I attempted to advertise a collectable car with extremely low mileage, and they placed my ad at the very "bottom" of the listings because my price didn't fit their algorithm! A competitor's site had multiple examples of my car that actually sold at a higher price than what I wished to ask. Then they kept "hitting me up" to premium list, and sent me continuous emails concerning cars for sale. Definitely not designed as a viable resource for the $4.95 listing seller! They want buyers, financing, etc.
- 5 ★: 3 time car buyer using cargurus. They make it very easy to find whats in your price range and location without wasting a lot of time driving around. Hardest part is deciding what to buy.
- 5 ★: Huge selection of cars available. You don't realise how many are available until you see an app like this. Highly recommended if you're hunting for a car. Prices to suit all budgets and competitive finance rates. All round excellent app, opens a huge window for car buyers.
- 1 ★: Really unhappy with the comapny so far. I was browsing the website and given the option for a SOFT inquiry...meaning they dont pull your credit report and leave an inquiry on your report. I only gave basic info and was pre approved by a couple of different companies. I was just browsing to see what my options were and not really looking to buy at this time. I just got a letter in the mail from Global Lending services denying me. Do NOT trust this app or website. UNinstalling and filing a cmplnt.
- 4 ★: In order to get the app to sort from lowest price, you have to quick sort highest and then click sort lowest otherwise it doesn't work for most on the first attempt. You're welcome developers. - your friendly neighborhood software test engineer
- 3 ★: App works OK. Isn't as attractive as the Autolist app and the notification features are terrible. Anytime I get a notification most of the time it just takes me to the main app page. The notifications are almost useless because of the this.
- 2 ★: This site rarely works properly messages dont work. Looks as if a lot of vehicles. Info is old/past, little to no help take number of days(3-7) for return contacts. It seems to be a mass link for various cars car dealerships (many "shaddy") the filtering does not work well at all. But it is what there is.
- 4 ★: good app. but sometime I hit the back button and the lag causes a double back. so it loses my search results forcing me to scroll for a while to fond my place again.
- 3 ★: Don't send me notifications you found a local hit on my search & the closest one is a state away. Why am I presented 2015s when it's filtered to 2016 & up? Why when sorted by closest, 1700 mile away ones are presented first? I assume that's a paid ad but it's still pointless.
Instruction for installing CarGurus: Used & New Cars app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CarGurus: Used & New Cars app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cargurus.mobileApp-v2.11.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCarGurus: Used & New Cars app apk 2.11 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsCarGurus: Used & New Cars 2.11:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 6.7 MB
CarGurus: Used & New Cars 2.9:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 6.5 MB
CarGurus: Used & New Cars 2.1:
Published on: November 09, 2020
File size: 6.2 MB
CarGurus: Used & New Cars 1.85:
Published on: September 14, 2017
File size: 174.6 KB
CarGurus: Used & New Cars 1.81:
Published on: September 25, 2018
File size: 174.6 KB
CarGurus: Used & New Cars 1.8:
Published on: September 25, 2018
File size: 174.5 KB