BigTent by Care.com 1.4.2
|File size:||17.9 MB|
|Publish date:||March 05, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Social Apps|
About BigTent by Care.com app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBigTent by Care.com app is a free Android Social app, has been published by Care.com Inc on March 05, 2018.
BigTent by Care.com 1.4.2 is latest version of BigTent by Care.com app updated by CloudApks.com on July 05, 2019. On this page you can find BigTent by Care.com apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BigTent by Care.com app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and improvements.
The DescriptionBigTent gives parents a more convenient way to connect with their neighbors on matters that affect their family, schools and communities through forums, events and classifieds. The app brings the core functionality of BigTent to iPhone and provides a level of support and resources for parents not previously available on mobile.
This version of the app supports current BigTent members. If you are not a member, go to the BigTent website, join a group in your area and download the app!
•Search, post and browse your group's forums
•View group calendars and RSVP for events
•Browse and post classifieds
•Add events to your calendar and more
If you have any issues or feedback, please email Support@bigtent.com.
Ratings and Reviews
3.1 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (19)
4 ★ (5)
3 ★ (10)
2 ★ (10)
1 ★ (14)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The app appears to start, but is left with this perpetual load screen. I had an older version which worked just fine, but started using this one for a summer group. Once I updated, I can't get past the loading screen. How can I revert to a previous app version? (For Samsung S3)
- 3 ★: It just hangs and hangs. I have to use desktop to get its posted that o want to sell. Have tried it more than once.
- 1 ★: I can't see anything other than calendar events, so it's not much help. Obviously I still have to log onto the website to see everything (which I wasn't aware of until I found out stuff had been posted that I am not seeing. So I guess I'll delete the app and just log in from the internet browser.
- 2 ★: I cannot get to discussions. The app doesn't have the capability on phone as it does on desktop or laptop. I will reinstall when it is working better.
- 2 ★: The description for this app claims that you can RSVP to events, can you explain how to do that on the app? All I see is the option to add to calendar but I can not actually rsvp or see who else has rsvped.
- 1 ★: I have an android lollipop and it flat out doesn't work. I click on an event and get a blank screen every time.
- 1 ★: This app never works. I tried logging in, didn't work. Changed my password and tried again, got an empty error message just saying failed. This app sucks
- 1 ★: Super frustrating! Regardless of what I do, the app won't let me log in. I keep getting an error message saying "log in failed". After multiple attempts, I'm deleting it.
- 1 ★: Couldn't log in, so they asked me to email their customer service. Nichole got back to me within 24 hours, and her suggestion fixed the problem. Now I can play around with the app.
- 1 ★: I can't log in, my information works fine in my browsers but I've never been able to login from the app.
- 2 ★: On the website version I can access files in our community, but not on the app...😞
- 3 ★: Worked for awhile, then quit loading, tried updating, uninstalled, then reinstalled.
- 1 ★: Blank screen every time
- 2 ★: Won't load. waited months for update to see if fix and there hasn't been one.
- 4 ★: Kept getting errors so couldn't log in for awhile. But seems last update fixed everything. So far, looks good. The calendar/RSVP looks clean and simple which will hopefully be a plus for our group.
Instruction for installing BigTent by Care.com app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BigTent by Care.com app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.care.bigtent-v1.4.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBigTent by Care.com app apk 1.4.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.