CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists 5.1.15
See all previous versions
|File size:||12.1 MB|
|Publish date:||March 27, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Cardio-Visual LLC. on March 27, 2021.
CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists 5.1.15 is latest version of CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists app updated by CloudApks.com on March 30, 2021. On this page you can find CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)-- Now discover new content and featured updates right on the home screen
-- We are adding more content from the industry under the 'information' section within the app
-- New Diabetes subject area
-- Introducing My CV: Personalized profile section for users to find downloaded videos, favorites & playlists
-- Clinician-only forum offers healthcare providers a place to learn, share, and discuss material
-- General bug and design fixes
The DescriptionCardioVisual is a health educational app that was created by US cardiologists. It provides a library of trusted, concise & shareable videos of cardiovascular, diabetes, heart health, and wellness information. CardioVisual was awarded 2018 & 2019 ‘Best App for Heart Disease” by Healthline Media. Over half a million clinicians and patients in over 100 countries rely on its trustworthy & interactive multimedia content.
Trusted Content: With 2-apps-in-1 for clinicians and patients, CardioVisual delivers over 400 (i.e. more than 7 hours) of high-quality, clinician-curated & created videos (in English and Spanish) & infographics that provide simplified, relevant & comprehensive information about all aspects of heart & vascular disease and diabetes along with their therapies, prevention & procedures
For Clinicians: CardioVisual provides clinicians with a time-saving resource to share videos, instead of paper pamphlets or brochures, to help explain complex medical conditions and treatments with patients. Clinicians also learn about new devices, techniques & therapies from leading clinician experts and the medical industry & connect with them for more information. They can actively engage in discussions with their peers via the secure clinician-only forum on the app. CardioVisual’s interactive tools such as medical calculators, provide clinicians with an excellent resource for daily use in their practice.
Patients can save time on searching the internet and be better informed with the comprehensive, guided & unbiased information to make smarter decisions about their health. Interactive tools such as quizzes, health calculators, surveys & sharing features make it less intimidating & more engaging than traditional brochures or ad-filled websites & allow greater understanding for users.
Audience: CardioVisual is used as a trusted educational resource by clinicians (e.g. doctors, nurses, NPs, PAs, allied health professionals, etc.) in various medical settings & by patients and caregivers on their own mobile devices. It is also used by medical & nursing students and trainees, medical industry sales and clinical teams, and healthcare workers as a trusted resource. Medical and patient organizations provide this educational resource to their members.
CardioVisual is regularly updated with new information & features based on active feedback from clinicians and consumers to make this a valuable informational platform, like a “Interactive Netflix of Cardiovascular and Diabetes”
CardioVisual provides accurate video explanation of conditions & treatments such as:
• Coronary artery disease (CAD), heart attack, angiogram, radial cath, angioplasty, stent, bypass surgery (CABG) & Cardiac Rehab
• Arrhythmias such as Atrial fibrillation (Afib) with Catheter RF and cryoablation, appendage occluder
• Heart failure and treatments, Cardiomems & VAD
• Stroke types, treatments including carotid stent
• Aortic & Mitral valve disease with TAVR, surgical options & MitraClip
• PFO/ASD & closure devices
• DVT & PE and treatments like IVC filter & vein ablation
• Peripheral artery disease (PAD) with Lithotripsy, Atherectomy devices & CTO devices
• Aortic aneurysm (AAA) with repair & coil embolization
• Sudden cardiac death & arrest with Pacemaker & Defibrillator/ICD
• Sleep apnea & CPAP
• Hypertension & High cholesterol with treatments
• Type 1 & 2 diabetes & treatments
• Heart healthy diet, nutrition & wellness information
Access to all content via video streaming, orientation playlist, recommended videos, image markup, and sharing.
Ideal for the busy clinician:
● Download videos for instant offline viewing
● Playlists that can autoplay multiple relevant videos
● Exclusive content from experts
Ratings and Reviews
|3.4 out of 5|
5 ★ (296)
4 ★ (37)
3 ★ (55)
2 ★ (74)
1 ★ (463)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Fantastic learning tool for healthcare professionals and patients alike.
- 5 ★: This is an Amazing app.😍 one can learn from experts Cardiologist about Condition & Treatments as well very helpfull for students and Doctors 😇.
- 1 ★: Cannot find Premium subscription for $2.99/ year. Installed and looked to subscribe to Premium but option doesn't seem to exist.
- 5 ★: This is the best app for giving you accurate and simple explinations on conditions/procedures involving the cardiovascular system! I highly recommend you get this app!
- 5 ★: Helped me a lot in understanding various heart conditions , one can trust this for heart related information..easy to use.
- 5 ★: "An Exemptional App for nurses". I can always count on it for resource whenever I need it. Thank you
- 1 ★: Couldn't register myself in 10 mnts time also...it kept showing registering !!
- 5 ★: Excellent app to understand heart conditions and procedures.very helpful.
- 5 ★: Great app. Provides good information about heart health and conditions.
- 5 ★: Awesome app. Very much useful too. Must have app in Your smartphone.
- 1 ★: Very poor not at all opening properly. Keep on closing
- 5 ★: Positive experience cause i've an underlying heart problem which has kept alert at any time of the and night .
- 5 ★: very good educational app on heart conditions.
- 1 ★: With new subcription method and no method to erase any personal information I have extreme doubts of this application. I will be reporting this to Google.
- 1 ★: needs to open an account and log in and all that's time wasting
Instruction for installing CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cardiovisual.app-v5.1.15.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists app apk 5.1.15 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsCardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists 5.1.15:
Published on: March 27, 2021
File size: 12.1 MB
CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists 5.1.14:
Published on: January 28, 2021
File size: 12 MB
CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists 5.1.13:
Published on: December 30, 2020
File size: 12 MB
CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists 5.1.12:
Published on: December 24, 2020
File size: 12 MB
CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists 5.1.11:
Published on: October 30, 2020
File size: 11.8 MB
CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists 5.1.10:
Published on: August 27, 2020
File size: 11.1 MB