See all previous versions
|File size:||21.5 MB|
|Publish date:||April 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About CampusCare app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCampusCare app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd. on April 10, 2021.
CampusCare 6.1 is latest version of CampusCare app updated by CloudApks.com on March 05, 2021. On this page you can find CampusCare apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CampusCare app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Attachment issue in Assessment and Homework taken care off
The DescriptionCampusCare -Mobile Apps are designed to work with school ERP software. It will give desired output only when these features are opted and used by the school.
The URL used should be the URL of your ward's school parent portal (ex:xyzcampuscare.in) and login credentials are same as parent portal login credentials.
There is a customer support available during working hours and you may write at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or call at +91-11-43193333 and choose to dial 5 to reach to parent desk for assistance
This enables the school, teachers and management to come to the same platform and the students education gets strengthened as a collective effort.
This helps us to view the daily assignments, school and class news, fee detail, online fee payment, exam related information, report cards etc.
There is a customer support available at 'email@example.com' or dial +91-11-43193333, choose to dial 5 to reach to parent help desk.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (19526)
4 ★ (3464)
3 ★ (6018)
2 ★ (8858)
1 ★ (47562)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The app is very slow. It sometimes does not respond properly and ya i cant upload my file and whenever i get to upload it , it takes so much of time.
- 4 ★: Much useful app also the spped of internet is very much high. I like the app but one star I have not given because it is telling many times that incorrect user credentials. 👍👍👌👌Nice app.
- 1 ★: Very bed app because of so many bugs. It lags to much. It has to many glitches. It takes upto 10 minutes to sign in. And takes 5 minutes to download 200 kb files. This app needs improvement.
- 2 ★: We cannot update the user credentials like phone number,etc.And we have to login again and again so you have to be patient that much.No problem other than this.Using this app because the teacher send our work only on this dolt.
- 4 ★: This is very nice app for kids as well as parents . They can see all the important works of their kid by this app like homework , fees and many other things
- 1 ★: Its so dumb I hate this app I'm sorry but this app even after downloading the file it takes so much time re installing it and when I wanna upload an assignment it won't let it go through if the pdf is more than 5mb and its slow other than that its fine
- 1 ★: Fine..I mean nor very good..we need to remember password and sometimes it becomes difficult to sign in...also the work posted by teachers disappears after some time..a very average app I would say
- 2 ★: Unable to use after updating to newer version. Can't access photos and files.. says unsupported file.
- 5 ★: Exellent app for school students and staff. The homework gets very good and fast in the ways. It's s very very great app, it is mainly helpful. This app create careness. Every bug is right fixed.................... Have a nice day.
- 1 ★: When downloading a file it comes 'error while downloading' or 'file no found' is coming please fix this bug.
- 3 ★: Suddenly it shows that there is error while downloading PDF and image files.Really dont know how to fix it.Giving 3 stars.
- 1 ★: This app is good but there are many flaws...videos can't be played in full-screen mode and many times the app hangs and if we don't update we can't use and updating takes a long time..if a worksheet or something is uploaded while we are using the app,we have to reopen the app and the worksheet appears only then.. sometimes if a worksheet is uploaded it doesn't shows also sometimes... I'm kind of disappointed with this app and would like them to focus and improve on the same..
- 3 ★: The have is great but it is to slow and I have login and it works just fine but if I want to go back on the app and I try to login it says type the password and I'd agin and those are the problems I am faceing
- 5 ★: It is a very good app I use it for all my studies but to send something to our teachers it takes a lot of time just try to improve it. Thanks🌹
- 1 ★: It is not working from last update and I couldnot open birthdays and many more worst experience please make this app faster for use and every aapliance can be use in this app some applicance are not working properly and it takes mich time to get started
Instruction for installing CampusCare app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CampusCare app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.campuscare.entab.ui-v6.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCampusCare app apk 6.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
Previous versionsCampusCare 6.1:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 21.5 MB
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 21.6 MB
Published on: December 11, 2020
File size: 17.7 MB
Published on: October 22, 2020
File size: 18.8 MB
Published on: October 03, 2020
File size: 18.7 MB
Published on: September 17, 2020
File size: 18.7 MB