Bolt - Bolt There Now! 1.0.1
|File size:||23.6 MB|
|Publish date:||September 03, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Bolt - Bolt There Now! app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBolt - Bolt There Now! app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Bolt Scooters on September 03, 2020.
Bolt - Bolt There Now! 1.0.1 is latest version of Bolt - Bolt There Now! app updated by CloudApks.com on October 07, 2020. On this page you can find Bolt - Bolt There Now! apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Bolt - Bolt There Now! app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
-We love hearing from our customers, please drop us a line in-app via help chat or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DescriptionThe Bolt app is the tool you need to complete your last mile of travel in the city. With this app, you have access to pickup the e-scooter nearest to you, Bolt around and park anywhere in the city.
Micro-mobility is the new, sustainable form of transportation created to reduce your dependency on cars and need to search for a parking spot.
We are now live in:
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Los Angeles, CA
and many more Cities soon!
This app does use your phone’s GPS which can decrease the battery life.
Need more information? Contact us at email@example.com.
This app does use your phone’s GPS which can decrease the battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
3.5 out of 5
5 ★ (749)
4 ★ (9)
3 ★ (69)
2 ★ (169)
1 ★ (1168)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Fun as hell!! Convenient and easy to use. Just use the map on the app to locate an available scooter, scan QR Code on handle bar to access and you're on your way. I can't speak intelligently about the condition of other city's sidewalks but RVA's are "patchy" at best so it wouldn't hurt to upgrade these puppies with some type of suspension package. Until then I'd recommend mastering your wheelie technique. The map shouldn't show scooters as available when the battery power is too low to access.
- 2 ★: Maybe your scooters were great when they were new but no one seems to maintain them. I've ridden THREE different ones over the past week and all had bad wheel bearings, two of them had loose steering posts, and one was so bad that every time I used the brake, I thought the front wheel was going to come off. You need to service your scooters instead of trying to save money letting them run until they die. I have not had an issue with the 3 other brands available here in Fort Lauderdale.
- 1 ★: spent 5mins just trying to 'end' my ride. App failed to 'lock' my rental over and over again until I was paying for time just standing there trying to lock/end my ride. also, acceleration unpredictable and slow compared to other scooter rentals. another stage thing with Bolt, is that your feet are apart and separated by a bar, rather than normal foot action on any other board/scooter in the world... ie, snow boards, skate boards, surf...
- 3 ★: My experience was disappointing for my first time. The app was glitchy and when I called customer support, they even admitted the app was not working properly. That explained why I couldn't end my ride on my own (that's why I called in to customer support). I was provided with a promo code towards my next ride even though I requested a refund (because I feel like my scooter was malfunctioning and not allowing me to go as fast as possible) but it looks like I'm still being charged... be warned!
- 1 ★: buggy app. when I tried to end my ride, the app was undergoing "maintenance" and prevented me from locking my scooter. the app continued "riding" for the next few hours and tried to charge me for 90 minutes of riding when I was on the scooter for less than 6 blocks. scooting was fun but not worth the hassle
- 4 ★: The app and GPS for these scooters is most reliable so despite their actual scooters not being my favorite esp wrt stability, I end up riding the Bolt most often. Also, at 18mph in Portland, it's the fastest here. Had a problem once with it throttling me to 10mph for the entire rest of the ride when I was on a bridge *over* a red zone briefly and that sucked and they gave me a code for a free ride instead of refunding my slow long ride. Eh whatever. Bolt is alright!
- 1 ★: These scooters in comparison to other scooter apps are difficult to use. The $5 hold is deterring, the scooters are too tall for a smaller person like myself, and they go too slow compared to others in the area. Renting one requires more steps and becomes frustrating. It could be better designed. I will say the scooters are in somewhat better shape than other apps and I like that they are placed by Bolt workers rather than users or chargers.
- 4 ★: Love the natural stance setup over the competition. Only thing I've noticed is the front fork uprights give a little flex when accelerating or braking more than Lime, Bird, or Gotcha. Inexperience might cause unnecessary overcorrection. Can be a little sketch for new riders with no idea what to expect. Power levels are solid. Acceleration is smooth. Focus on more rigid uprights. Would love to see a usb charge port usable on an active unit.
- 2 ★: Scooters themselves more durable than Bird. However, even though app support is just a click away, it doesn't mean they are organized. Trying to end a ride last week, the app wouldnt let me end it. Error msgs everywhere. The support lady Sam said she would end the ride for me. The app was down for maintenance (without any communication). Well Sam ended my ride 30 min later, charging me double & she didn't adjust the fare. No refund for a week. Hours not posted in RVA either. City hours needed
- 1 ★: Horrible app!! The app says I'm near a scooter but there is no scooter in sight. The location accuracy is off by a city block. Don't have time for hide & seek. Seriously, it's 2019, we could drop a bomb through a front door from 30k feet 25 years ago but can't get closer than a block to a scooter???
- 1 ★: Not able to set up account ahead of time. Rather than standing around in public with my credit card fiddling with the app i wanted to set things up while at home. I was told this isnt possible. Too bad but maybe theyll update and change this in the future.
- 5 ★: i can easily get around town at night relatively safe...dealing with vehicles is what it is. i feel like I'm the only person who wears a helmet which i find confusing since there are no guarantees period. That said, I'm not preaching, just saying be careful. thanks
- 2 ★: Expensive, unnecessary and bouncy ride. The body of the bolt bike needs two feet side by side orientation but that becomes problem while pushing the bike and standing still. The bike is too heavy and a simple 0.8 mile ride cost me $5 while other bikes cost around $1.67. I uninstalled app right away.
- 5 ★: Encountered a problem on my first ride and the support was pretty quick to refund my trip as a courtesy. Loved the ride and the fact that it's free to unlock. Used multiple over the weekend and will use it again when presented the option. Thanks again to the great support team (Hannah, Sam, Nancy).
- 1 ★: The scooters or the system whatever sucks. the first ride one of the scooters it literally turned off on me within 5 seconds when the app told me that the scooter has 60% charge on it, apparently it didn't and I still got charged. the same thing happened again on a different scooter that had 80% of charge Update: these scooters just suck ass, they're so damn slow and the restrictions owns completely takes the fun out of them completely, Lime scooters are so much better.
Instruction for installing Bolt - Bolt There Now! app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Bolt - Bolt There Now! app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bytelogics.bolt-v1.0.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBolt - Bolt There Now! app apk 1.0.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsBolt - Bolt There Now! 1.0.1:
Published on: September 03, 2020
File size: 23.6 MB
Bolt - Bolt There Now! 0.76:
Published on: July 31, 2019
File size: 11 MB
Bolt - Bolt There Now! 0.60:
Published on: May 20, 2019
File size: 9.9 MB
Bolt - Bolt There Now! 0.56:
Published on: May 17, 2019
File size: 10.2 MB
Bolt - Bolt There Now! 0.50:
Published on: May 01, 2019
File size: 10.3 MB
Bolt - Bolt There Now! 0.49:
Published on: April 27, 2019
File size: 10.3 MB