Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed 1306u
|File size:||12.2 MB|
|Publish date:||July 09, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNet Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Net Optimizer on July 09, 2021.
Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed 1306u is latest version of Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed app updated by CloudApks.com on July 10, 2021. On this page you can find Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We are working hard to provide you a seamless experience.
The DescriptionWhat is the benefit of Net Optimizer?
-Find & Connect the fastest DNS server based on your location & network.
-Improve web surfing speed with faster response time.
-Fix lag and reduce latency (ping time) on online games for better gaming experience.
-Just one touch to find & connect fastest DNS server to optimize your connection.
-Automatically detect connection changes and optimize the network.
-Scan manually all DNS servers with one touch to see all details yourself.
-Works for both mobile data (3G/4G/5G) and WiFi connection
-Supports many different DNS Servers (Cloudflare, Level3, Verisign, Google, DNS Watch, Comodo Secure, OpenDNS, SafeDNS, OpenNIC, SmartViper, Dyn, FreeDNS, Alternate DNS, Yandex DNS, UncensoredDNS, puntCAT and more)
How it works?
If you have a high-speed Internet connection but notice that your web browsing speed isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be, then your problem may lie in the DNS. By optimizing your device's DNS records, you can find the fastest routes for your data packets to take when traveling the Internet. It won’t boost to your download/upload speed, but in some cases it can result in quite a noticeable improvement in web browsing time.
At times, you may experience slow hiccups while trying to use the internet from your device. Sometimes, these problems can be attributed to your provider's DNS settings because your ISP may not always have the best DNS server speeds.
Your default DNS server directly affects how fast you’ll be able to connect to a website. So choosing the fastest server according to your location will help speed up browsing.
With Net Optimizer, you can find the fastest DNS server and connect to it with just one touch!
So your browsing speed and gaming experience (ping and latency) can be improved. (But you should remember that DNS settings will not affect your internet download / upload speed but response time)
Test results showed a 132.1 percent improvement from using Google's DNS servers over using the stock DNS servers, but in real world usage, it might not be exactly that much faster. Still, this one tweak might get you finally feeling like you have a blazing connection to the internet!
Required Permissions And Privacy Notes
Overlay Permission: To show Auto Optimize pop-up, we ask for display over other apps permission.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (11268)
4 ★ (2969)
3 ★ (9288)
2 ★ (26016)
1 ★ (204543)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: So far, this app isn't improving my net reception one damned bit. I've only had it a few days and if it doesn't do something SOON, another useless app from Google Playstore will be UNINSTALLED. . ALSO, keeps asking for a rating EVERY time I use the app, so Here's your Review.
- 5 ★: i am totally blown away by this app! I live in the country, allot of trees all around me and even on fast speed my signal is constantly in and out. So aggravating. ive downloaded multiple apps that have helped but i wasnt expecting what happened when i I downloaded Net Optimizer! My signal stays strong now and omg the difference in speed is miraculous! Thank you developers for creating this app! I am will be forever grateful! This is truly a must have! Love what its done for me!
- 5 ★: Absolutely amazing app. I was hours away from buying a new phone because my current phone has become so slow with the service. You just save me over $200. Thank you.
- 1 ★: This Stupid App By It's Dumb Poping Up Notification offering Optimization of Whatever Damn Network it Found to be optimised Just Erased my Very Important And Detailed messages I just typed and was about to send in What's Up TWICE On Me!!!!! So BAD!! Hate This App!! Don't Think About Downloading It Ever! RATE - ZERO !!!!!
- 4 ★: It does work its purpose and made my connection stable. Just a request to the devs to include an auto activate because its very annoying to restart each and every time i lock and unlock my phone. It stops midway browsing files or videos as well. Please fix this issue and its a good app.TQ
- 5 ★: Wow great app. Nice its real effective apps. I spend my time using my internet faster no bad senario. You just carefully read instructions and understand it carefully. Message of Eric Czar M Regis.
- 5 ★: I will surely give 5 star to this app . Guys , if you have a ping issue in online games , then I recommend you to please download this app . Your ping issue will automatically be right . And if not , the problem is your be end ( Maybe your network is slow ) but app is very good . I am thanking to net optimiser app team ..
- 5 ★: Man, this app is absolutely amazing, my ping before when playing was about 30-201ms but when I use this app It drops like 4-30ms it's really impressive and I really recommend this for other people, this wasn't like other vpn that only makes your signal worst because of trash servers, this app is really different from those.
- 5 ★: This app worked well for me and I have a Galaxy A10e. When I pulled down the notification bar and saw that it was still on the job after working since the night before and the night before that I am convinced that it is always doing what it is made for. Congratulations to the developers!
- 5 ★: It works. Just need to search for a few times for other DNS server because sometimes it cannot be detected but if you find one that is better than your default DNS, select it and it is faster and more stable
- 5 ★: This app is actually legit. at first I was going for the high numbers by mistake but; after I realized you need to go for the low numbers or at least the DNS in green, my phone worked a lot better. mobile legends lags less and that's a huge plus. Thanks guys keep it up.
- 1 ★: This app is just a DNS changer. Should be renamed to DNS changer or something like that... It couldn't get rid of my WiFi lag and high ping in Brawl Stars and Among Us. You might get faster browsing, but you won't get faster gaming. This app does not eliminate WiFi lag in any games...
- 5 ★: Really nice one.It boost network very good, i play pubgm, and my device were so slow when i entered match, and now i can stay in the match spawn for the whole that time.
- 4 ★: After 1+ Weeks of using its decent not great since that the dns closes for somee reason but it is effective when I play it averages with 23-350ms ping (I know internet sucks in Philippines) but with net optimizer, I now only average of 10-115 ping it is literally above half the ping and the download speed before is .98kbps - 1mbps but now the fricking app makes it 478kbps - 1.70Mbps... Sheeeeeeeesh this app is bussin' and I actually Love the capabilities of this app so keep up the good work!
- 1 ★: I downloaded this app to see if it is any different from the others. It says there is 3 days free trial, but then is asking for bank details to activate free trial? This is absolute nonsense. UNINSTALLING RIGHT AWAY
Instruction for installing Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.burakgon.netoptimizer-v1306u.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNet Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed app apk 1306u apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsNet Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed 1306u:
Published on: July 09, 2021
File size: 12.2 MB
Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed 1305u:
Published on: July 08, 2021
File size: 12.2 MB
Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed 1303u:
Published on: May 04, 2021
File size: 12.2 MB
Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed 1298r:
Published on: March 26, 2021
File size: 12 MB
Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed 1285r:
Published on: January 29, 2021
File size: 11.7 MB
Net Optimizer | Optimize Your Internet Speed 1284r:
Published on: January 26, 2021
File size: 11.7 MB