BullGuard Mobile Backup 12.1.86
|File size:||695.6 KB|
|Publish date:||January 06, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.1+ (Eclair)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About BullGuard Mobile Backup app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBullGuard Mobile Backup app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by BullGuard on January 06, 2019.
BullGuard Mobile Backup 12.1.86 is latest version of BullGuard Mobile Backup app updated by CloudApks.com on July 15, 2019. On this page you can find BullGuard Mobile Backup apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BullGuard Mobile Backup app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)v12.1.86
• Bug fixes
The DescriptionYou lose your phone, you lose it all. Good thing there’s mobile backup!
With BullGuard’s Mobile Backup app you can keep your vital data safe in the cloud and access it from any device, anywhere.
With the Migration feature you can transfer your data between mobile devices when you get a new one – even if the new device runs on a different operating system than the old one. So with BullGuard, you don’t have to dread all the work involved in switching from say, an Android phone to one that runs on iOS or Symbian.
• Online backup – Offers 2GB, 5GB or 10GB of storage space on BullGuard’s secure server.
• Encrypted transfer – Encrypts the data transferred between a smartphone and BullGuard’s backup server.
• Migration – Easily transfers all data to any new mobile device including iOS, Android, Symbian smartphones and iPad and Android tablets.
• Incremental backup – Provides the possibility to back up only the files that have been added since the last backup.
• Web access – Ensures secure access to all backed-up mobile items to check, review and edit them, from any device, anywhere.
• Set and forget – Enables scheduling automatic backups to run as often as users want.
• Support – Offers free 24/7 assistance in English.
BullGuard Mobile Backup makes it easy for you to back up and restore a wide range of mobile contents: contacts, photos, text messages, MMS, your calendar, music, videos, ringtones, user settings, selected files and folders.
NOTE: This is a FREE 30-day trial version of the application, offering you 100 MB of online backup space. Upgrades for paid subscriptions (2, 5 or 10 GB for up to 3 years) can be purchased in-app or on our website at https://www.bullguard.com/shop/customizeproduct?pid=13.
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (59)
4 ★ (15)
3 ★ (11)
2 ★ (3)
1 ★ (16)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing BullGuard Mobile Backup app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BullGuard Mobile Backup app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bullguard.mobilebackup-v12.1.86.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBullGuard Mobile Backup app apk 12.1.86 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to read the sync stats.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to write the apn settings.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to write (but not read] the user's call log data.
Previous versionsBullGuard Mobile Backup 12.1.86:
Published on: January 06, 2019
File size: 695.6 KB