BullGuard Mobile Security 188.8.131.528
|File size:||40.6 MB|
|Publish date:||August 10, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About BullGuard Mobile Security app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBullGuard Mobile Security app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by BullGuard on August 10, 2019.
BullGuard Mobile Security 184.108.40.2068 is latest version of BullGuard Mobile Security app updated by CloudApks.com on September 03, 2019. On this page you can find BullGuard Mobile Security apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BullGuard Mobile Security app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor improvements and bug fixes.
The DescriptionIndustry-leading Antivirus protection for Android devices, with anti-theft, backup and more.
BullGuard Mobile Security and Antivirus - is easy to use, doesn’t drain your battery and protects your mobile life. You are in complete control even if you don’t have your device with you.
BullGuard Mobile Security
✓ Antivirus – stops viruses, spyware, adware, trackware with live updates from the cloud
✓ Antitheft - locks, locates and wipes data should your device be lost or stolen
✓ SIM protection –automatically locks device if SIM is removed, includes optional data wipe
✓ Backup – simple one-tap back up to keep your data safe
✓ Mobile Security Manager – web-based platform so you can remotely manage and monitor your device. Because BullGuard Mobile Security and Antivirus consists of an application that is installed on your device and a web service that can be accessed via a computer, you always have complete control over your mobile life – even if you don’t have your device with you.
✓ Detects and removes malware
✓ Scans take place when a new app is installed
✓ Initiate your own scans
✓ Flags up infected apps, adware and trackware
✓ Impact on device’s battery is negligible
✓ Powerful and easy-to-use web-based tool
✓ Locks, locates and wipes data should your device be lost or stolen
✓ Scream Locate helps find a misplaced phone by sounding an alarm
✓ Triggers an automatic lock device if the SIM is changed
✓ Can trigger data wipe when your SIM is replaced
✓ Simple one-tap back up
✓ Save your calendar and contacts
✓ Data encrypted and stored in secure cloud location
✓ Enables migration of your data to other devices
⇒Mobile Security Manager(https://msm.bullguard.com)
✓ Web-based platform that puts control back in your hands
✓ Remotely manage and monitor your device
✓ Send Antitheft commands
✓ Monitor incoming or outgoing photos
✓ Monitor information that is being sent and received
✓ See what apps have been downloaded
✓ Track the device’s location
✓ Remote management
⇒FREE 24/7 Support
1. BullGuard Mobile Security requires Device Administrator permissions to enable the Antitheft module. With the Antitheft module enabled, you can lock, locate or wipe your device if it is lost or stolen from the Mobile Security Manager dashboard.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (5)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (1)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: removed a virus immediatly.. excellent app
Instruction for installing BullGuard Mobile Security app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BullGuard Mobile Security app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bullguard.mobile.mobilesecurity.vodacom-v220.127.116.118.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBullGuard Mobile Security app apk 18.104.22.1688 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows applications to read the sync stats.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
Previous versionsBullGuard Mobile Security 22.214.171.1248:
Published on: August 10, 2019
File size: 40.6 MB
BullGuard Mobile Security 126.96.36.199:
Published on: March 07, 2019
File size: 39.6 MB
BullGuard Mobile Security 188.8.131.52:
Published on: January 25, 2019
File size: 39.6 MB