PaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft 1.1.0
|File size:||33 MB|
|Publish date:||July 28, 2013|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About PaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft app is a free Android Education app, has been published by BuddyPoke on July 28, 2013.
PaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft 1.1.0 is latest version of PaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft app updated by CloudApks.com on July 23, 2019. On this page you can find PaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
PaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and performance improvements
The DescriptionPaperChibi Lite lets you print simple box Chibi PDF files for free! If you like the App, buy the full version of PaperChibi and print more complex PDF patterns including sitting and standing Chibi, a T-Rex, and cars.
★★★★★ PaperChibi is an amazing new application for personalized avatar paper crafts. Check out our video to see how it works: http://paperchibi.com/video Make cute chibi avatars; change their clothes, hairstyle, eyes, and lots more. Then print and make real 3D papercraft avatars. Create chibi friends and family. Make a t-rex or a car for your chibi to ride in.
To assemble: use an adhesive dot roller, scrapbooking glue dots, a glue stick, or small strips of double sided tape.
Works best with photo paper or card stock. Set your printer to use 8.5"x11" or A4 paper. Email a PDF to yourself to print from your desktop computer or laptop. You can try installing and printing on your device with a printer app from Google Play, but often the least frustrating way to print is to email or copy the file to a desktop or laptop and print from there.
Chibi avatars are completely customizable! There are several print options that vary in poses and difficulty. The simplest chibi is very kid friendly. Incredibly fun for school art classes. Teachers, consider adding them to storytelling projects!
Take a photo of the chibi avatars you've made and share them on Instagram or Twitter with hash tag #paperchibi.
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (879)
4 ★ (204)
3 ★ (129)
2 ★ (77)
1 ★ (251)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: .I liked the app but,, some one stole my other phone. So than when i got this phone, i downlaoded look out. Look out is an app to see if an app os dangerous or will email you a picture of some one who stole the phone. Well, every once and a while it will scan a few apps at a time. When i got this, it did not say it was safe. So, i uninstalled it. This is to tell you that the app is not safe and not to install it. 😄 thank you!
- 5 ★: You get to make a collection! Even though not having full hills yoy back, you can still use all the clothes and stuff. It doesn't have a lot of storage but it's so cute and fun. I have all my friends in little paper form :-)
- 4 ★: Love it, but one problem it's not really fair that I have to pay just so I can get more templates. Other than that love it!
- 4 ★: It costs to have the full version I am making chibis and selling them when I I noticed. U can only use one shape person when u print it so yeah if u could. Make more little character shapes it would be great thnx ;)
- 2 ★: I love the little people but....I HATE that it doesn't tell you how to print ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, not even the pathetic little box thing it tells you you can print BUT YOU CANT!!! and another minor thing needs more clothes to dress them in, and another thing you cant do ANYTHING but create and dress the little people, i wish I could write more but theres not enough room!!!
- 4 ★: I love this app just wish ther wernet so many limitaion to it but I say every thing is is amazing (will give 5stars if more features were unlocked)
- 5 ★: This ga,e realy is because you can get masks on this, you half to pay in buddypoke this game is worth getting
- 2 ★: The only problem is i made and saved a load from this on to buddy and now buddypoke keeps messing up
- 5 ★: This is awesome even no its a little hard for me Cruz I'm 9 nine but all u girls and and guys will have fun
- 3 ★: Great idea BUT 5 stars if I can import from buddy poke, no need to recreate the same avatar again..
- 1 ★: What do we do? I'm so bored of just making an avatar. Can we at least ride a car?
- 4 ★: I love all the explosions and first person action if you make it so that you don't have to pay 500 star points to buy the Justin Timberlake mask I'll give you 5 stars
- 1 ★: This app is not letting me do anything at all so I give it a 2!!:(
- 3 ★: The reason I got this is bcuz its lite and FREE but honestly... Why pay for a game unless its FREE AWESOME and SMART. 999999 Million people will then install this
- 3 ★: I will give 5 star if saving to pdf process is easy,and can save it to jpg or bmp files
Instruction for installing PaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download PaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.buddypoke.paperchibilite-v1.1.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft app apk 1.1.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsPaperChibi Lite 3D Papercraft 1.1.0:
Published on: July 28, 2013
File size: 33 MB