3D Papercraft - PaperChibi 1.1.0
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||July 27, 2013|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About 3D Papercraft - PaperChibi app
Table of contents
CloudApks's review3D Papercraft - PaperChibi app is a free Android Education app, has been published by BuddyPoke on July 27, 2013.
3D Papercraft - PaperChibi 1.1.0 is latest version of 3D Papercraft - PaperChibi app updated by CloudApks.com on July 17, 2019. On this page you can find 3D Papercraft - PaperChibi apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
3D Papercraft - PaperChibi app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Description★★★★★ PaperChibi is an amazing new application for personalized avatar paper crafts. Check out our video to see how it works: http://paperchibi.com/video Make cute chibi avatars; change their clothes, hairstyle, eyes, and lots more. Then print and make real 3D papercraft avatars. Create chibi friends and family. Make a t-rex or a car for your chibi to ride in.
To assemble: use an adhesive dot roller, scrapbooking glue dots, a glue stick, or small strips of double sided tape.
Works best with photo paper or card stock. Set your printer to use 8.5"x11" or A4 paper. Email a PDF to yourself to print from your desktop computer or laptop. You can try installing and printing on your device with a printer app from Google Play, but often the least frustrating way to print is to email or copy the file to a desktop or laptop and print from there.
Chibi avatars are completely customizable! There are several print options that vary in poses and difficulty. The simplest chibi is very kid friendly. Incredibly fun for school art classes. Teachers, consider adding them to storytelling projects!
Take a photo of the chibi avatars you've made and share them on Instagram or Twitter with hash tag #paperchibi.
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (104)
4 ★ (23)
3 ★ (6)
2 ★ (6)
1 ★ (8)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I really like this app but can't understand how to make the hairs of the figure so plzz make a step by step tutorial for the figure and the cars than I will give you five stars so plzz try to understand and plzzz do reply
- 3 ★: I know how to nake the avatars on the app BUT idk how to fold it so might as well to just give up.
- 5 ★: Good but a little slow. Edited to add 8/2/14: speed has greatly improved. Please add more outfits!
- 5 ★: My boys are getting into origami so I made them these guys for my kids and they absolutely loved them
- 5 ★: Pay once and enjoy making cool Avatars, Dinos and Cars ! ^_^ :)
- 5 ★: Love how it gives u all the cool stuff on Buddy Poke😉
- 5 ★: Omg I love this game I am addicted
- 4 ★: Good app, but please add Cap, Jacket, etc just like BuddyPoke
- 1 ★: I have hjust instalad this and it doesnt woork refund please
- 5 ★: This Is the best app ever
- 5 ★: Getting to make cool things
- 5 ★: I love it it's so fun!
- 5 ★: I love it
- 5 ★: I love making the chibis but i cant print them i hav the samsung galaxy 2 and its not opening on my computer and its not sending the template completely
- 5 ★: I love it!! I would love it even more if you could make it to where we can make the chibi as a wallpaper.
Instruction for installing 3D Papercraft - PaperChibi app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download 3D Papercraft - PaperChibi app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.buddypoke.paperchibi-v1.1.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versions3D Papercraft - PaperChibi 1.1.0:
Published on: July 27, 2013
File size: 1 MB