My Firestone 4.5.4
|File size:||9.9 MB|
|Publish date:||April 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Auto & Vehicles Apps|
About My Firestone app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMy Firestone app is a free Android Auto & Vehicles app, has been published by Firestone Complete Auto Care on April 11, 2021.
My Firestone 4.5.4 is latest version of My Firestone app updated by CloudApks.com on May 07, 2021. On this page you can find My Firestone apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My Firestone app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Presenting Firestone & IndyCar campaign for the 2021 season. Ready for every turn.
The DescriptionTake Control of Your Car
Now, you can take our crew with you! The all-new app from Firestone Complete Auto Care helps you stay on top of vehicle maintenance, track service appointments, request roadside assistance, even get special offers and deals. Download the free app today.
TRACK MAINTENANCE – Get alerts for upcoming maintenance and service recommendations from your vehicle’s manufacturer.
REVIEW HISTORY – Access the details of each and every Firestone Complete Auto Care service visit in your vehicle’s history, right from your mobile device.
MANAGE YOUR CARS – See all of your vehicles at a glance.
FIND A STORE – Use the app to locate the Firestone Complete Auto Care most convenient for you – closest to home, closest to work, wherever your drive may take you.
SAVE MONEY – Get special offers and deals to keep your vehicle running newer, longer.
SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS — Maximize your time and easily schedule an appointment for in-store service right from the app.
REQUEST ASSISTANCE – Call for roadside help 24/7/365 – whenever you need it.
SHOP TIRES – Find the perfect tire for your vehicle from our best-in-class selection from the app.
Ratings and Reviews
3.6 out of 5
5 ★ (428)
4 ★ (139)
3 ★ (139)
2 ★ (259)
1 ★ (987)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I am very pleased with the products and all the service , my " NEW TIRES " the Technians, the timely matter for all the services that I had done was Great and each employee that I seen there working today, "All had Smiles on the faces and that is something you do not see much of these days!"So, YES,I left with a " Big Smile, Thank You!" And as I am writing all this I remenbered that my Mother's first job was working for,. Firestone"in Penna.in the early 1930's
- 1 ★: My wife uses Firestone so I figured I'd prepay tires (I'm 800 miles away]), installation and the other stuff. App won't acknowledge payment, no email confirmation or anything. It ended up charging me twice also. Bite me. Everything is canceled. I'll send her to get proper tires from goodyear. For the developer response. It's Firestone's system, you can't verify a email was sent? The only emails I've received is when I canceled everything. Grateful for that little bit.
- 5 ★: They did me well except for not giving me credit line increase, they are still pretty good.
- 5 ★: They are always honest with me about any mechanical problems. As a woman i truly depend on their honesty and wisdom. I need my car running excellent. Even if it is 14 years old. Thank you
- 2 ★: My Firestone Credit Card account won't load. What happened to it?
- 1 ★: Appointments never work. They are always booked up and are unable to confirm. And it doesn't matter which one. Barely worked before pandemic and now system doesn't talk to store location. Why even show availability if you ask to reschedule everytime?
- 1 ★: Doesn't correspond with the location. Gives times but then get to the location and they don't have your information and are booked. Worthless app if it doesn't work with the store.
- 1 ★: Bad account set up not able to schedule appointments which I would think would be primary reason for its existence on my phone.
- 1 ★: I am very disappointed to have lost the mileage tracker function of this app, it was the only reason I had it installed. I will not be using this app any more. I have tried to message Firestone on their website using "contact us" as has been suggested in response to other reviews to get my mileage data back, but then received a reply saying the data was no longer available. I also received an email with data for an older car I no longer have. The developer isn't able to provide my current mileage data. If I could give this a negative star rating I would. Although the dev says there was an in app notification, I did not receive any notice this data or functionality would be going away, I could have easily migrated it to another app had I known. This level of service is unacceptable. I would have been better off had I never used this app in the first place.
- 1 ★: I am not happy with the last update. First, it was requiring me to login after a long period of not (& I had to scramble to recall my password) only to discover the mileage tracker had been removed! That function was the only reason I had the app on my phone. Yes, I also track the serving done to my car but I don't use that. I ONLY USED THE MILEAGE TRACKER and now it's gone. My car is an older model and does not track anything. Not impressed at all with what was left of the app.
- 3 ★: Every time I schedule an appointment through your mobile app, the store would schedule a different time than the one I requested. I have to call the store to "reschedule". If putting a different time that a customer requests is a standard practice, why would you make the time field even available on your app? Please fix this bug!
- 5 ★: UPDATE: after posting about the problem o received a responce within minutes. I was told that my problem would be fixed by morning and it WAS. Fastest service o have had. A+. I have been trying to schedule an appointment at the warren, ohio store for over a week. Every time i try i get an error telling me to try again later. If they can't get an app to work, can they really fix my car?
- 1 ★: app was great, years of mileage data for 3 cars, then all of a sudden, nothing but a black screen. all that data, gone! it happened between one entry and the next- tried calling but no one seemed to know anything. EDIT - HOW do I contact someone that might know or send you my email? EDIT 2- I Ccannot contact through the app as even though I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, I get nothing but a black screen. I just tried an email.
- 1 ★: They need to tell you that you cant pay your bill through this app without being redirected and having to sign in again.You can't sign in using your password because it doesn't recognize you and I am sure that I entered the correct information. I think the overall rating of 2.6 is being very generous. At best it's a 0.5 and someone needs to think it through and hire a professional rather than using one of the mechanics to write an app.
- 2 ★: The choice by Firestone to remove the mileage tracking makes this a less useful app. Without regularly entering my mileage at fill-up, I am less likely to receive notification of mileage based service needs. In looking at the new options, I don't even see any place to enter my mileage to keep the "system" updated. Major fail in my opinion.
Instruction for installing My Firestone app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My Firestone app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bsro.fcac-v4.5.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy Firestone app apk 4.5.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsMy Firestone 4.5.4:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 9.9 MB
My Firestone 4.5.2:
Published on: November 03, 2020
File size: 11.6 MB
My Firestone 4.5.1:
Published on: October 25, 2020
File size: 11.6 MB
My Firestone 4.5.0:
Published on: September 02, 2020
File size: 11.2 MB
My Firestone 4.4.1:
Published on: July 14, 2020
File size: 10.9 MB
My Firestone 4.4.0:
Published on: May 11, 2020
File size: 9.8 MB