Period Tracker & Diary 6.0.1
|File size:||10.4 MB|
|Publish date:||September 11, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Period Tracker & Diary app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPeriod Tracker & Diary app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Living Better on September 11, 2018.
Period Tracker & Diary 6.0.1 is latest version of Period Tracker & Diary app updated by CloudApks.com on September 19, 2020. On this page you can find Period Tracker & Diary apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Period Tracker & Diary app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Fixed minor issues reported by users
- Please send us your feedback!
The DescriptionPeriod Tracker is a simple and yet very stylish application that offers the chance to any girl or woman to be in control of their period, ovulation, fertility days and even birth control/contraceptive. We offer you a calendar which helps you predict your next menstrual cycles, fertile and ovulation days. It was designed for those who can’t remember the last period days but also for women who want to know and calculate when they have the greatest chance in getting pregnant. Very discreet and elegant with lots of features specially designed so that you don't miss another important day of your life.
Track daily details by filling your menstrual flow details, symptoms, moods, temperature & weight, intercourse details, medication or even secret diary entries. Intuitive and very womanly you can use this app as your own private secret diary in which you can store securely under a password all your intimate notes and also all your menstrual related data. You can always backup or delete your data so that you don't lose any precious information.
- period, ovulation, fertile & pill notification reminders
- daily details about moods, symptoms, temperature, weight, ovulation, flow, intercourse, medication, cervical observation
- timeline - visualize summarized data as it was filled
- beautiful main screen with vital summarized information
- password/PIN to protect your secret entries
- preview calendar - see coming period days and track fertile days
- abstinent feature - hide intercourse,fertility and ovulation data
- backup and restore feature
- adjustable and intelligent cycle prediction
- adjustable luteal length
- intuitive and stylish
- menstrual prediction calculator and calendar
- main screen calendar with summarized daily details
- adjust first day of week
- adjustable units of measurement
- menstrual cycles list - add & adjust past or current cycles and visualize lengths. Track irregularities in your periods.
Available in : English, Deutsch, Español, Eλληνικά, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Português, Romana, Svenska, Türkçe, Pусский, 中文（简体）, 한국어, 日本語, हिन्दी
A period calendar that will help you be in control of your menstrual cycles, fertile and ovulation days.
Enjoy your amazing life!
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (421)
4 ★ (140)
3 ★ (691)
2 ★ (2848)
1 ★ (17128)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I like this because I am able to keep track of how I feel so I can take note for my doctor or better prepare for the next cycle.
- 4 ★: This app is pretty good. It has pretty much everything you need for a period tracker calendar. It has ur days of period days, fertilization days, days of cycle and pill reminders and more. I have it on both my phone's. But didn't do last month on both phones. No matter what I do. I can't get it to add last months period. So on one phone it looks like I didn't have a period last month. Even after I backed up my data. And My apps are up to date. Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 ★: Best tracking app!! I've used a few different period trackers and this one has the most useful features of them all (I can add notes to any day I'd like) Additionally, I like that even though my cycle is always different it is still able to accurately predict my fertility window and the day I will most likely start my period. Furthermore, it is also very easy to put in all your past cycles into the app.
- 5 ★: Just got it today to track PMDD form of PMS...and it's the best I've had so far... there is a space for notes, the moods and symptoms are plentiful to describe what you need to, a place for meds, weight, temperature and birth control and you ca backdate it all if you want to switch from an different app... I just hope they're not selling out information like the other app did... because that would be terrible to think I have something great for free and then not...
- 5 ★: Very Helpful! I've had this app for 3 years now and it has really helped me track everything and has taught me a lot about my cycle and the typical menstral cycle. It's really nice to get reminders so that I dont have to worry about when my next period will be, itll just tell me and it's fairly accurate! The set up us also really nice and easy to understand.
- 5 ★: This app really helps me with tracking and I also find the style and look of it cute. Defintilly recomend this to girls who just got their first period or wanting a way to manage it!
- 5 ★: Am really excited about this app , l like storing of information, period reminder, etc.......
- 5 ★: This is a pretty Great App.~Has seemed to be Right on Target for Me & My Cycle(s). 👍
- 5 ★: I'm inlove with this app. It easy to use features are clear.. Everything is right with me.If your womam try this app.is so helpful #know your period days
- 5 ★: So far, first app of the kind I stuck with as long as I have. I usually get tired of this kind of app. I refer to it regularly and wish I had know of it earlier. Wish I could see some more symptoms I experience or a way to see my notes summed up to see which come back regularly.
- 5 ★: 💜 I'm pre-menopause so having this app is perfect for me having sporadic periods and always on time .. literally to the hour!! 😄
- 5 ★: Love this app so far. I tried many others and only liked the way this one worked. I especially love the time line so I can keep track at all my experiences - such a good idea. I am going to buy the pro version in a month.
- 2 ★: Not that great for people of irregular cycles... If cycle is longer than a month it won't even register it and mislabels as being late...kinda hard to be late if one never stopped their cycle from the first start date of most recent menstruation... Frustrating enough dealing with the symptoms of something like that let alone not even being able to properly track things until a doctor's visit...fix that and a higher rating would be warranted for sure
- 4 ★: Great app that had been quite accurate do far. Would be awesome if it could anticipate certain behaviours or timing of ovulation based on my data input.
- 5 ★: i have irregular prolonged bleeding due to medical problems with my reproductive health so i really really like this application cause even though my mensus last for over a month i can still note it down and it wont stop me when other apps maximum period length is only 5-7 days and it wont accept longer than that....... this app accepts your irregular periods whether long or short ....i love this app thank you !!
Instruction for installing Period Tracker & Diary app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Period Tracker & Diary app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.brc.PeriodTrackerDiary-v6.0.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPeriod Tracker & Diary app apk 6.0.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsPeriod Tracker & Diary 6.0.1:
Published on: September 11, 2018
File size: 10.4 MB
Period Tracker & Diary 6.0.0:
Published on: July 27, 2018
File size: 9.8 MB
Period Tracker & Diary 5.9.6:
Published on: March 27, 2018
File size: 8.9 MB
Period Tracker & Diary 5.9.5:
Published on: August 30, 2018
File size: 8.9 MB
Period Tracker & Diary 5.9.4:
Published on: September 30, 2018
File size: 10.1 MB
Period Tracker & Diary 5.9.3:
Published on: March 01, 2018
File size: 8.4 MB