Core by BQE prod-v1.20.1
|File size:||16.6 MB|
|Publish date:||July 16, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Core by BQE app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCore by BQE app is a free Android Business app, has been published by BQE Software on July 16, 2021.
Core by BQE prod-v1.20.1 is latest version of Core by BQE app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find Core by BQE apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Core by BQE app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Support for BQE Core Calendar
-Add and Edit events
-Save as Time Entry
-Native Calendar Sync
Time Card monitoring notifications
Time Card Enhancements
-Copy Time Card
-Remove empty rows
-Total hours per week
HR Benefits v2 Update
Other minor fixes
The DescriptionManage your business on the go
The powerful features of BQE Core’s mobile app truly lets you manage your business from anywhere. You can quickly and easily track time and expenses, attach receipts, create and send invoices, and run reports - all from the convenience of your phone or favorite device.
Time & Expenses
Use multiple timers, enter and review time and expenses, and monitor to-dos and workflows from your mobile dashboard.
Create and manage clients and projects, and stay up to date on milestones and deadlines.
Create and send invoices and vendor bills. Apply payments to invoices instantly.
Submit and approve personal time-off requests right from your phone.
Get actionable insights at your fingertips. Create and share reports right from your phone.
Your feedback will help us plan and improve Core and its documentation. Please e-mail your comments, suggestions and ideas to Ideas@bqe.com.
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (10)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (3)
2 ★ (4)
1 ★ (29)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Crashing quite a bit recently. July 2020
- 5 ★: Getting better all the time
- 5 ★: Amazing companion to the online database, beautifully designed with almost full functionality!
- 5 ★: Awesome app, simplifies the way you do business.
- 3 ★: Getting signin alert dialog again and again
- 1 ★: Timer notifications hang and will not close. Timer logs infinite hrs. Latest version crashes and will not open.
- 5 ★: Simply awesome
- 5 ★: Awesome
Instruction for installing Core by BQE app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Core by BQE app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bqecore-vprod-v1.20.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCore by BQE app apk prod-v1.20.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to read the sync stats.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsCore by BQE prod-v1.20.1:
Published on: July 16, 2021
File size: 16.6 MB
Core by BQE prod-v1.20.0:
Published on: July 03, 2021
File size: 16.6 MB
Core by BQE prod-v1.19.1:
Published on: May 07, 2021
File size: 15.7 MB
Core by BQE prod-v1.19.0:
Published on: May 01, 2021
File size: 15.6 MB
Core by BQE prod-v1.18.0:
Published on: March 07, 2021
File size: 15.4 MB
Core by BQE prod-v1.17.0:
Published on: January 04, 2021
File size: 15.1 MB