myPill® Birth Control Reminder 3.5.0
|File size:||5.6 MB|
|Publish date:||October 27, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About myPill® Birth Control Reminder app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewmyPill® Birth Control Reminder app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Bouqt on October 27, 2018.
myPill® Birth Control Reminder 3.5.0 is latest version of myPill® Birth Control Reminder app updated by CloudApks.com on September 19, 2020. On this page you can find myPill® Birth Control Reminder apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
myPill® Birth Control Reminder app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)• Fixed a bug in Oreo (Android 8) causing notifications to not show on the notification center.
• Fixed a bug in Oreo (Android 8) causing community tab to be empty.
• Fixed a bug in Oreo (Android 8) causing the Contact Support option to crash the app.
The DescriptionIt makes sure you'll NEVER forget the pill ever again.
myPill® makes you truly free of worries. You'll love it.
Also supports the ring and patch contraceptive.
❀ LADY PILL REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
❀ PROTECTION STATUS. Analyses your pill taking history and lets you know if you're protected or not.
❀ SNOOZE REMINDER. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
❀ HISTORY TRACKING. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
❀ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
❀ COMMUNITY. Read what other women experienced, share your concerns.
Ratings and Reviews
2.8 out of 5
5 ★ (2905)
4 ★ (1236)
3 ★ (1035)
2 ★ (844)
1 ★ (2332)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: For a app that has in app purchases their customer service and app is very poorly run. if you are a android user (like myself) trying to use this app let it be know you do not get anywhere near the same features as a ios user. I purchased the "membership" for $6 and nothing changed, literally not a thing. The support team doesn't email anybody back ever and now I've been completely locked out of the app, or at least the best parts of the app. I don't recommend at all.
- 2 ★: The app is good but when I try to select the time I took my pill in the protection analysis field it wont set the time I selected but an hour earlier and so does the notification come an hour too late. But in the history field the selected time is right. Why? It also just made an update and my whole data was deleted, I had do set it up completely new?
- 1 ★: The only issue I had with the app previously was that it didn't cope with a time zone change (it used to always give a first pill notification a day too early and had to be adjusted), otherwise it was very reliable. Now after the update it stopped the pop up message and the sound alert completely. I missed my pill twice already and there is really no point in keeping the app.
- 2 ★: just switched from iPhone and backed up my data but the times are all messed up and not showing the proper time that I had taken my pill, which is now messing with my protection status and now it keeps telling me to put in my password but it does nothing and stays at the password page. So, I don't have access to my app. I just paid for the premium version. Please fix this
- 2 ★: Good if you can pay for the premium version, the free version however lacks so many features (especially for me as a mini pill user over combo) that it is basically unusable as it can't properly track my symptoms or even my pill properly since it will only allow a 21 day pack with a 7 day break and not the 28 day pack I use. Very annoying. I used to like this app a lot before it restricted free usage. I would like to see some basic features return to the free version.
- 1 ★: Been using this app for the last two years I think and it worked fine for the most part. But it didn't notify me for a few days and then rang at 4:46am for some reason, waking me up for nothing. This thing happens a lot lately so I do not recommand this app. Just use your phone alarm.
- 2 ★: the alarm worked the first two days, although didn't ring the one I set it to and instead just a default sound, which I didn't mind too much but if it wasn't for me setting an alarm on something else I would have forgotten completely today, it just didn't sound
- 2 ★: Used this app on my iPhone, until I switched to Android. Loved this app until I ran into a problem. I cannot even change how many active pills I have and the break pills too. I clear the data to try to edit the active/sugar pills days, but it doesn't work. I assume you will have to pay premium for it. Ridiculous. Please fix.
- 1 ★: Unreliable. Would randomly stop notifying me to take my pill, causing me to take a few of them really late and even miss some. It's too bad because I've been using this app for years without a problem and it has just started doing this in the past few months. Have to uninstall it now.
- 2 ★: App was nice in the fact that it showed whether or not you were protected as well as it had the ability to track other things, such as acne, cramps, etc. However, the main job it's supposed to do, to remind you to take the pill, did not work 50% of the time.
- 3 ★: I've used this app for a really long time. But 2 to 3 times a month the alarm doesnt go off, also sometimes the alarm goes off at a random time, not the time I set it. Luckily I'm not on a bcp for protection purposes. But for the lady that is, and trusts this app I wouldnt want to be her.
- 1 ★: This app was good when I first got it years ago, but the reminder rarely goes off even though it's set. It's very random when it does go off. Horrible considering that is the reason I have the app in the first place.
- 3 ★: When I went on holiday and it changed for the timezone (which was great and unexpected) it messed up what pills I had taken. It said I had to take an extra pill which freaked me out. It did it when I got there and when I got back. But other than that it is a good app.
- 1 ★: As others have said it worked until the most recent update. I didn't even realize for a few days that I didn't get the notification because I've been using this app for years.. I don't think about it until the notification goes off
- 1 ★: After paying for the app it no longer displays the time I've taken the pill. And with the calender function gone it's now nothing more than a glorified alarm do not recommend unless these issues are fixed. Worked fine three weeks ago.
Instruction for installing myPill® Birth Control Reminder app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download myPill® Birth Control Reminder app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bouqt.mypill-v3.5.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsmyPill® Birth Control Reminder app apk 3.5.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsmyPill® Birth Control Reminder 3.5.0:
Published on: October 27, 2018
File size: 5.6 MB
myPill® Birth Control Reminder 3.4.0:
Published on: October 15, 2018
File size: 5.6 MB
myPill® Birth Control Reminder 3.2.0:
Published on: November 12, 2017
File size: 5.1 MB
myPill® Birth Control Reminder 3.1.1:
Published on: March 29, 2017
File size: 5.1 MB
myPill® Birth Control Reminder 3.1.0:
Published on: August 30, 2018
File size: 5.1 MB
myPill® Birth Control Reminder 3.0.9:
Published on: August 30, 2018
File size: 5.1 MB