PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary 2.25.13
|File size:||8.9 MB|
|Publish date:||November 10, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Boston Scientific, Inc. on November 10, 2020.
PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary 2.25.13 is latest version of PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary app updated by CloudApks.com on November 12, 2020. On this page you can find PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes
The DescriptionThe Popular pain tracking app for iOS and Android !. Awarded one of the Best Fibromyalgia apps of 2019 – by Healthline. Join over 100,000 chronic pain patients who manage and scale their pain and symptoms with Painscale; the highly-ranked pain tracker health app on the web!
The PainScale app offers a FREE suite of pain management tools to help chronic pain patients to scale their pain.
Manage a Pain Tracker Diary!
Created with input from doctors and chronic pain patients, the Pain Diary acts as a pain tracker and organizes all the information the patient needs in one accessible location. With over 800 organized articles, health tips, exercises, information on pain meditation programs and treatment options, pain management becomes easier.
PainScale provides personalized pain management education for users. Trusted content. is available to help people understand their symptoms and better manage their condition. By providing insights to a community of other patients who share their treatment information, PainScale helps patients discover information about treatment options that may work for their condition.
PainScale is an easy and simple to use, pain and health tracker app.
• Pain Diary – log and track your pain to track triggers, pain intensity, symptoms, treatments, medications, activity, mood, and sleep digital scale.
• Pain Reports – get and send summary and detailed reports for better patient-physician communication, you can take all the information you need from the Pain Diary.
• Insights - personal tips to help you discover information about treatment options to better manage your condition
• Trusted Content – get FREE access to a searchable library of articles, videos, and meditations to help find pain relief,
• Daily Health Tips – get daily meditation, stretches, and exercise routines, everything you need to help you cope with your chronic pain
• Integration with Google Fit – simplified and seamless connectivity with Google Fit for tracking health and fitness activity
• Reminders – get reminders to help stay engaged with restoring your health
• Care Team Communication - tap-to-call and tap-to message functionality options that connects you directly with your Physician and Support Network
• Customize your experience for pain management with a personal profile
Get the info you need in the following topics:
• Chronic pain
• Pain relief
• Lower back pain
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• A migraine
• Failed back surgery
• Pain management
• Nerve pain
Get Help: contact us at email@example.com
Visit Us: Access your account on the web.
Log in at https://www.painscale.com
Like Us: Join the PainScale community by liking us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MyPainScale/
What are the things that make your pain increase, what spikes or triggers it, and what helps you the most?
PainScale helps you get actionable insights to better your pain relief and health in general.
Pain scale and pain diary have been used by physicians for almost five decades – it is one of the most valuable tools in pain management. Painscale.com takes advantage of the modern digital technologies to provide an easy to use pain tracking solution using the same proven pain management methods. PainScale.com web site and the app is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of someone else, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional
Download Now PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary!!!
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (100)
4 ★ (10)
3 ★ (200)
2 ★ (331)
1 ★ (1163)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I love this app it has a lot of information and very interesting articles on different illnesses I enjoy this app and especially asking how I am doing everyday...... I wish I was better but this pain is excuruation pain everyday it never ends pain sucks!!! 🤒🤕😰
- 5 ★: The PainScale app has been great! I am able to track my whole day. Pain, food and anything else I need. I have added my glucose readings in the notes. I am also able to put on there my activities making me able to see any issues and also my progress. Thank you!
- 5 ★: Very good app to keep up with your day. Lots of different articles and help tips for different types of pain. Just overall a good app to have for yourself.
- 5 ★: The reminders to log are super helpful. Could use some more customization options for marking pain, but it's quite great as it is too. The articles CAN be helpful, if you're not used to researching things on your own.
- 5 ★: I really enjoy this program. I get many flare-ups and couldn't figure out what the cause was. This app helps one realize patterns through "insights" part of the app that may not seem significant.
- 5 ★: Makes logging easy. Synching to Fitbit not working despite connection. Helps to track pain, but I sure wish it was in one place with blood sugar, food, weight, and steps.
- 5 ★: This app has been invaluable to my health. Being able to look back at my own pain tends has helped me eventually get a diagnosis and begin to get help. The app is stable and allows for recording a wealth of information in a way that has been easy for me even when distracted by pain. The articles suggested are very simplistic but helpful and at least are written by people who understand chronic pain (although the stock photos suggest they think their audience is mostly elderly white people, oof).
- 3 ★: (1)Like those recommended articles and general logging functions. (2)Videos won't play on my phone. (3) body parts too broadly defined. Eg, back pain, left or right? Neck pain, left or right? Or if pain is perceived in the joints, no way to specify that info. (4) Weather? Where do I see weather? I chose this app bc some website said weather info is incorporated. Maybe only once have i seen it. (5) I emailed them, but never got response.
- 3 ★: I've just downloaded this, and so far it was easy to navigate. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, and am attempting to get a clearer picture of it's impact on my life... I wish this app tracked water intake and periods as well, as these both can have an impact of many chronic conditions. Will edit the review/stars up or down after a few weeks of use.
- 4 ★: I've only been using this app for a short time but so far it is the best that I have tried. I have chronic pain with various etiologies and the app has a detailed pain map that allows me to more precisely record my pain. The automatic time stamp is a great feature as is the ability to link it to my Fitbit for superior insights that corralate sleep and activity to pain levels. Im holding off on that 5th star because I am still learning the app and all of its functionality.
- 5 ★: I just started using this app...so far it works well... I like that I can log daily thoughts and comments... The recommendations I get to read are useful at times. it's a pretty cool app... SEVEN H. ( Vii )
- 4 ★: Just what I was looking for.i had to replace my old app because it won't save it export anymore. Thankfully I found this one. My only complaint is the areas of Iain are too large, my areas of pain are isolated to specific vertebra and not the entire lower back. I need to identify which treatment is working.
- 4 ★: I really like how this helps me understand my pain better. I've been seriously underestimating how much pain I have and this helps me track it and see what might be causing it. I do wish there were more pain types like tightness and an option to log the bottom of my feet.
- 5 ★: Great Pain Tracker! Shows your pain location, treatments, triggers, mood, and has a notes section. It lets you add in your own info to customize it.
- 4 ★: Helpful in keeping track of where exactly you're feeling Pain and what kind. I do wish you could add your own descriptions of the pain you feel, sometimes you have to go for what's closest to it instead of actuality. That's my only negative for this app. The rest of it is awesome. There's 2 different body maps, I prefer the detailed one and it really is quite detailed. Overall I recommend this app. It's been very helpful.
Instruction for installing PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bostonscientific.solace-v2.25.13.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary app apk 2.25.13 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsPainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary 2.25.13:
Published on: November 10, 2020
File size: 8.9 MB
PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary 2.25.12:
Published on: November 09, 2020
File size: 8.9 MB
PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary 2.24.7:
Published on: November 09, 2020
File size: 8.9 MB
PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary 2.23.20:
Published on: February 19, 2020
File size: 8.3 MB
PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary 2.22.7:
Published on: December 20, 2019
File size: 8.2 MB
PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary 2.21.12:
Published on: November 13, 2019
File size: 8.1 MB