Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) 2.17.17
|File size:||16.6 MB|
|Publish date:||April 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewJustworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Boomr on April 10, 2021.
Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) 2.17.17 is latest version of Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) app updated by CloudApks.com on July 01, 2021. On this page you can find Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Boomr is now Justworks Hours. Other than our new name and look and feel, the experience will remain exactly the same. Your team will still be able to do all the things you’re doing now - clock in and out from any device, allocate time to different projects, and track expenses.
The DescriptionAfter joining the Justworks family, Boomr is now becoming Justworks Hours. Boomr will continue being the best-in-class time tracking service you know and love, just with a new name.
Employee time tracking software that saves time and money. Our time clock app tracks employee hours, overtime, project management, communication and more. Never use a paper time card again!
200,000+ EMPLOYEES TRUST JUSTWORKS HOURS’ TIME TRACKER
The best features available:
GPS Capabilities - Manage employees wherever the work day takes them using our real-time GPS tracker.
Automated Reminders - From overtime and breaks to signing in and out, our software timer alerts your employees to ensure accurate time keeping logs.
Overtime Tracking - Expensive overtime hours are eliminated when both you and employees are updated on the timesheet.
Project Tracking - Never fall behind, our timers inform you about the progress made on various tasks.
The best, employee-friendly solution:
Equip Your Employees - Using our employee timesheet app, your staff can review their work, clock in and out, and log notes using their mobile phone or tablet.
Terminal Mode - The traditional work time clock meets modern technology when your employees can securely check in from the same device with Justworks Hours’ (formerly Boomr) time card app.
Live Notes - Get the best employee communication by creating a log of messages and updates for owners, managers and employees.
Use our time tracker to improve your business:
Cloud-based Mobility - Our GPS features inform you when employees arrive at a work location, total hours tracked by the timer, and time spent between jobs.
Powerful Integrations - Our tracker connects to your existing payroll and billing software vendors and apps for seamless record keeping.
Some stats on how Justworks Hours’ (formerly Boomr) time clock app can help your business:
Eliminate unplanned overhead hours by 80%
Increase timesheet and pay check accuracy by 90%
Reduce time keeping costs by up to 70%
Workforce accountability, efficiency, and reporting in one place:
Connect Your Team - Our time card app collects GPS location, sets a work timer, monitors projects and keeps you synced with your employees.
Automate Your Workforce - Text, email and in-app reminders mean no one ever forgets to log a break or clock in or out for work. Timer alerts provide accountability for employees to check in when they arrive on location.
Know Your Data - Each timesheet is automatically documented in our time clock app to ensure that your work force is running efficiently and at optimal productivity.
Empower Your Employees - When team members are equipped with time card tools to be self-sufficient, they can log shifts and stay organized each day.
KEEP YOUR BUSINESS CONNECTED. Sync your Justworks Hours (formerly Boomr) account with partner services such as Justworks, Gusto, QuickBooks Online and BambooHR to seamlessly run your business.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Justworks Hours doesn’t run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Terms of Service: https://www.justworkshours.com/terms
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (120)
4 ★ (50)
3 ★ (63)
2 ★ (76)
1 ★ (324)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Misses my clocking in and out, interference with work hours.
- 5 ★: We have used this app for a couple years now. With everything you get the occasional oops when an update comes out. I have used the support link in the app a couple of times and they have been right on it. It may take until the end of the day but they find a fix and stay in contact with you to make sure all is working. All in all, I would recommend the app. If you have an issue, contact support. They will help you.
- 1 ★: No show?? You scheduled a screen sharing virtual chat. I specifically requested a live CALL. Do not attempt to save face by lying in your reply. And your "credit" was 1/4 what it was supposed to be. I stand behind my original review. Horrible customer service and marginal timeclock app at best. we are switching to Service Auto Pilot. 100 times better and they're customer service is amazing. Your app will be irrelevant soon. You should treat your customers better.
- 1 ★: this app is crappy, I have a difficult time log in , I will literally arrive to my job location and clock in but the app would state I'm to far. and I am stand in the office. its always searching, I have a galaxy Note9 + and co worker has a note 8 and she had a way better version of boomr. my tech person from tech support keep suggesting ,but I dont even have a menu bar with options to do these suggestions.
- 4 ★: Its very good but i wish i would stay running if you go in a no service area and still register your time on the app and just update it online when it gets back into a service area. Other than that, very easy to use and covenient.
- 1 ★: Doesn't work half the time. Says it records your time and then doesn't. I've had it tell me I'm "too far away" to check in/out of a facility when I'm LITERALLY standing inside.
- 1 ★: location, location, location.... i try using the mobil apl to clock in while sitting in my office (because we have limited comouters to check in with) and it says i am 7578 miles away from my work and wont allow me to clock in
- 1 ★: The worst app on my phone, doesn't record times frequently, logs you off by itself and takes forever to log back on, also you have to close the app to re enter every time
- 1 ★: One star is too much Pitiful system, I will never take a job using that app again, it's waste of time and effort.
- 2 ★: Great options in app with lots of controls. Keeps demanding rating from employees who have to install it to get paid, so here.
- 2 ★: This works some times. It's great to be greeted Monday morning with a survey blocking the clock in button.
- 5 ★: Makes tracking hours and approving employee shifts easy. I love the clock format where you move the hands to track your hours.
- 3 ★: It asks me to sign in way too often, makes it impractical. Otherwise, it's a nice app.
- 3 ★: sometimes it signs us completely out of the app, or when we clock in it will put me on break and i didnt push it. sometimes it keeps us clocked in for 24 hours.
- 3 ★: It's good. Freezes up from time to time. Will not work without signal.
Instruction for installing Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.boomr.mobile.alloy-v2.17.17.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsJustworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) app apk 2.17.17 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsJustworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) 2.17.17:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 16.6 MB
Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) 2.17.16:
Published on: December 01, 2020
File size: 10.5 MB
Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) 2.17.14:
Published on: October 30, 2020
File size: 10.6 MB
Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) 2.17.13:
Published on: October 22, 2020
File size: 10.4 MB
Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) 2.17.11:
Published on: September 02, 2020
File size: 31 MB
Justworks Hours (Formerly Boomr) 2.17.10:
Published on: July 16, 2020
File size: 31 MB