BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards 4.12.0
|File size:||18.1 MB|
|Publish date:||July 14, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by BookDoc on July 14, 2021.
BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards 4.12.0 is latest version of BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Introducing new mental health tab
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
The DescriptionBookDoc is your trusted one-stop health app whether you are in sickness or in health.
Search & Book: Find healthcare professionals (from doctors & specialists to dentists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, traditional Chinese medicine practitioners, etc.) for free. Once you book, use our integrated platform to find all the online services that you may need for your consultations: navigation (Waze & Google Maps), accommodations (Airbnb & Agoda), land transport (Grab & Uber), air travel (Malindo Air), and even local attractions (TripAdvisor).
Currently available in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia and major urban areas in Malaysia including Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, and Penang.
Activ: Sync with your favourite fitness tracker and start earning rewards monthly for staying healthy! Choose from over 90 reward partners available in 12 different countries. Now the new Activ also captures distance, calories, sleep, weight, height & BMI, and you can view the historical trends for all these health data.
Also, check out Virtual Challenges that will be updated from time to time. Join these challenges to start collecting medals; if you are lucky you might even win some awesome physical prizes!
Health Events & News: Find the latest medical & health information made available by the Monthly Index of Medical Specialities (MIMS) and our panel of healthcare experts.
Now you can also check out various health & wellness events including marathons, blood donation drives, health talks, etc. which are updated regularly. Review event details including date, time, venue, organiser, and description.
Teleconsult: Search for healthcare providers by categories including General Health, Child Health, Skin Health, Mental Health, Women’s Health and Sexual Health, and start a virtual consultation via text chats with them from anywhere through our highly secure & private platform.
Falling sick when travelling? Wish to consult a healthcare provider on a sensitive topic? Just select your preferred provider, pay a nominal fee and you can start chatting with them right away! (Disclaimer: this feature is not meant for emergency/life-and-death situations)
Search & Book - Main Features:
- Search doctors and healthcare providers by location or specialty
- View providers' profiles and book instantly online
- Receive reminders of your scheduled appointments
- Become integrated with our partners (Waze, Google Maps, Grab, Uber, Agoda, Airbnb, Malindo Air, TripAdvisor)
Activ – Main Features:
- Sync with your fitness tracker: Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin and Mi Band
- Track your health data including steps, distance, calories, sleep, weight, height, and BMI
- Redeem rewards from our partners like Petron, Uniqlo, OldTown White Coffee, Secret Recipe, Focus Point, New Balance, and many more!
- View the historical trends of your health data
- Discover & join virtual challenges alongside other BookDoc users and earn medals & prizes
Health Events & News – Main Features:
- Up-to-date medical & health info from MIMS and healthcare experts
- Check out public and corporate private events and browse details like date, time, venue, organiser and description
- Interested in certain events? Add a reminder to your calendar, navigate directly with Waze & Google Maps, or even hail a ride with Grab to the venue
Teleconsult – Main Features:
- Search for healthcare providers by category & country
- Check out the profiles of healthcare providers with reviews (if any)
- Fill in your health issues, symptoms or any relevant background info before starting the virtual consultation
- Have a QR code? Scan it and enjoy full/partial discount on your sponsors
- Supports multi-lingual and even emoticons for the chats
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (507)
4 ★ (268)
3 ★ (467)
2 ★ (766)
1 ★ (7761)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: it supposed to sync with google fit...but it didn't. i have average 12k perday..but it only track about 2.5-3.5k everyday. quite a disappointing, because you have a great potential.
- 5 ★: Please fix your app. Its trying to syncing with google fit and continue to blinking. Today still cannot sync and no update on the step from google fit.
- 2 ★: Today unable to sync my steps. As apps keep on blinking and not responding at Activ screen. Unable to press any button when inside Activ screen.
- 2 ★: Past few days the app starts to blink continuously when trying to sync with Google fit but it is OK with Samsung health. The apps is already updated. Kindly rectify.
- 2 ★: I cant access the app...when signed out and signed in back, my premium programme cant be syned.. even my Fitbit is unable to sync..
- 3 ★: If the food log could have multiple food pick, and also automatic food calories count, then it should have perfected this app
- 5 ★: Finally Latest Update fix my google fit sync problem. Now can view and sync from my google fit step into my BookDoc Apps for my Virtual Run challenge record. Thanks
- 5 ★: Thank you for resolving a very technically challenging issue. Very convenient and efficient service.
- 1 ★: Cannot use the food log. Already upload the pic, then select the food name, still, nothing happen.
- 1 ★: blinking screen and cannot sync with google fit. lose 2 days of records.
- 3 ★: Same event like TNB never appear on my book doc and to review event ended or medal is to slow move while scroll down
- 3 ★: My activ page is blinking and unable to update my step even though I've uninstalled and reinstalled.
- 1 ★: No booking history. Dont have upcoming appoinment after booking. No email notification after booked an appointment. I don't know my booking status
- 2 ★: There is some glitch when I open Activ section. I hope you can fix it asap. Thanks
- 1 ★: Disappointed. At certain point of time every day it will just stop counting my step. Hence this app is not accurate at all. Will stop using it.
Instruction for installing BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bookdoc.bookdoc-v4.12.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards app apk 4.12.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to access data from sensors that the user uses to measure what is happening inside his/her body, such as heart rate.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows a calling application which manages it own calls through the self-managed ConnectionService APIs.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsBookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards 4.12.0:
Published on: July 14, 2021
File size: 18.1 MB
BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards 4.10.3:
Published on: June 10, 2021
File size: 17.9 MB
BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards 4.10.1:
Published on: May 22, 2021
File size: 17.8 MB
BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards 4.9.7:
Published on: April 19, 2021
File size: 17.6 MB
BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards 4.9.6:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 17.6 MB
BookDoc - Go Activ Get Rewards 4.9.5:
Published on: April 09, 2021
File size: 17.5 MB