Heart Rate Monitor 0.3.19
|File size:||3 MB|
|Publish date:||October 29, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Heart Rate Monitor app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHeart Rate Monitor app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Health & Fitness AI Lab on October 29, 2019.
Heart Rate Monitor 0.3.19 is latest version of Heart Rate Monitor app updated by CloudApks.com on October 06, 2020. On this page you can find Heart Rate Monitor apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Heart Rate Monitor app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Thank you for using "Accurate Heart Rate Monitor" all the time. We regularly update the app on Google Play so that you can use it comfortably.
The DescriptionMeasure, record and track your heart rate easily
1. You can measure heart rate (HR).
2. You can turn off hot flashlight. (top-right flashlight icon)
It’s all free
1. Unlimited measurements.
2. Free additional features. (e.g., csv export, heartrate zone)
Support heartrate zone calculation
1. Target heart rate is important for the best workout and exercise results
2. Support 5 heart rate zones (i.e., extreme/peak, cardio, fat burn, warm up, resting)
3. Useful for interval training, CrossFit, cycling, running and weight control.
1. Statistic UI with graphs. (e.g., min/max/avg)
2. Interactive UI for heart rate zone.
3. Simple, but very effective UI.
Support auto backup (> Android 6.0) and free csv export
How to use our heart rate monitoring app
* Our app uses your phone's camera to check bpm. Just gently cover your fingertip on the back camera lens and stay still, then your heart beat will be counted after a few seconds. When you turn off flashlight, please measure in sunlight or bright region.
* Heart rate monitor is very important for health and fitness. You can easily measure, record and track your heart rate by using our app. Note that our app will show HR in terms of beats per minute (BPM).
* We would appreciate your valuable feedback. Please report bugs or request features to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our heart rate monitor app should not be used as medical device.
- Our app does not detect blood pressure.
- Our app is not FDA approved.
- Our app is not intended for any heart disease or condition diagnosis.
- Our app may make the LED flash very hot.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (839)
4 ★ (312)
3 ★ (527)
2 ★ (1835)
1 ★ (13551)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I think it's pretty accurate,.. make sure you cover camera first before you start the reading or it will be inaccurate.. I still use a BP cuff to get the best results but the app is close to my BP readings Pleeese don't use this for accurate BP readings always use a monitor with cuff this is only for those who don't have hypertension or tachycardia Consult physician for results that are not normal
- 4 ★: I love this app! The only issue is that when I switch fingers (you put your finger on your phone camera to measure), it skyrocketed my bpm (breaths per minute), then at the last second it was almost accurate.
- 5 ★: I really like this app. Works very well and seems reliable (I'm not a health care worker so I don't know much about what to need or expect from heart rate), and accurate. The ads are minimal and not in your face. Use it for my walks to keep track of my heart. Thanks for making this app.
- 4 ★: Would give a 5 if you add that the heat generated from the flashlight can crack the camera. I should be upset but this is so accurate (within 2 beats of my pulse ox) that I'm not. It is so convenient when you have a medical need to track your heart rate.
- 2 ★: seems like quite a well designed app although I found it to be not very accurate. To be fair that could be something to do with my phone I haven't had the chance to compare it to similar apps yet
- 4 ★: Its a good app but the only thing is that i get a little sting at the end. I dont know if its the light doing that or maybe the app lol. Does this happen to anyone else?
- 3 ★: Great little pulse reader. Not sure on accuracy though. Waiting for response from email sent to company 7/26/2020 requesting % of accuracy odds. Seems to be jumping around while using. I am still using an oxymeter though a couple of times per day. 3 stars for now until I get a response.
- 2 ★: Im fairly certain that this is not acurate. I have an old phone and thd light is a bit away from the camera so i couldnt get my finger over light and the camera. Also the app said i was at fat burning after the first measure which i was just sitting. Thw app didnt take anything into account like age so there is no way it knew if i was at fat burning heart rate. Thats not even my max heart rate.
- 5 ★: I was skeptical about this app but find that I continue to use it much more than expected. Ads are unobtrusive though I'd rather pay a few $$ than have ads. Still, I'd recommend it.
- 5 ★: I have NCS and I'm leaning on to me having POTS (have to discuss with my doctor) so this app is letting keep track of my heart rate and letting me put a note of what I was doing during.
- 4 ★: Great free app! Simple and works very well. One small point: if it calibrated itself on first use, it might keep more users. I almost uninstalled at that point, but then I found the sensitivity setting.
- 5 ★: Very accurate. I Was in hospital and the app reading was always within a couple of beats of the monitors I was wired up to. Was pleasantly surprised.
- 1 ★: The rating system in this app does not let you rate it anything other than 5 stars! The app itself isn't very accurate, you get different readings that varies far apart. Too bad Samsung health took away the Heart Rate Monitor &
- 4 ★: Works pretty darned well. -1 star only because the heart rate detection accuracy drops quickly in anything less than good lighting (regardless of camera flash use). Otherwise, accurate and convenient tool.
- 3 ★: Ads are minimal, noninvasive and it is actually very accurate. -2 stars just because you can't get rid of ads.
Instruction for installing Heart Rate Monitor app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Heart Rate Monitor app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bluefish.heartrate-v0.3.19.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHeart Rate Monitor app apk 0.3.19 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
Previous versionsHeart Rate Monitor 0.3.19:
Published on: October 29, 2019
File size: 3 MB
Heart Rate Monitor 0.3.18:
Published on: October 23, 2019
File size: 3 MB
Heart Rate Monitor 0.3.5:
Published on: February 17, 2019
File size: 2.2 MB
Heart Rate Monitor 0.3.4:
Published on: January 31, 2019
File size: 2.2 MB
Heart Rate Monitor 0.3.3:
Published on: December 24, 2018
File size: 2.4 MB
Heart Rate Monitor 0.3.2:
Published on: December 24, 2018
File size: 2.4 MB