Blood Pressure Diary 0.1.17
See all previous versions
|File size:||3.7 MB|
|Publish date:||May 10, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Blood Pressure Diary app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBlood Pressure Diary app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Health & Fitness AI Lab on May 10, 2020.
Blood Pressure Diary 0.1.17 is latest version of Blood Pressure Diary app updated by CloudApks.com on October 09, 2020. On this page you can find Blood Pressure Diary apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Blood Pressure Diary app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Thank you for using "Blood Pressure Diary" all the time. We regularly update the app on Google Play so that you can use it comfortably.
The DescriptionNote that this app DOES NOT measure the blood pressure. Please use FDA-approved blood pressure monitor (i.e., BP monitor) to measure BP reliably
Control high blood pressure (i.e., Hypertension) with our app!
Simple and Easy to use blood pressure app
1. You can easily log and track systolic, diastolic and pulse by just swiping your finger
2. You can easily add your tags (e.g., irregular heartbeat, cuff location like left/right arms, seated/reclined)
3. You can easily search your data (e.g., by date, tags, and bloodpressure zones)
Fully integrate with blood pressure zones
1. Automatically calculate bloodpressure zone
2. Support all blood pressure zones (i.e., Stage 1 and 2 Hypertension, Prehypertension, Normal, Hypotension)
3. Helpful to monitor and control your blood pressure and health
4. Easy-to-use for BP monitoring and tracking app
It’s ALL FREE
1. No restrictive feature (e.g., unlimited csv export)
Beautiful material UIs
1. Statistics with graphs and charts (e.g., average, minimum, maximum)
2. Interactive UI for blood pressure zones
3. Simple, but very effective UI
Support auto backup (> Android 6.0) and free csv export
1. Send your bloodpressure data to your physician or doctor
2. Also record heartrate and heartbeat
* Blood pressure (BP) monitoring/tracking and heart rate are very important for health. You can start managing your bloodpressure and heartrate now by using our blood pressure app, especially high bloodpressure or low blood pressure patients.
* According to American Heart Association (AHA), normal range of blood pressure are Systolic 91 ~ 120 mmHg and Diastolic 61 ~ 80 mmHg. Please enjoy our blood pressure (BP) log and tracker app.
* We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (531)
4 ★ (216)
3 ★ (1269)
2 ★ (5906)
1 ★ (23627)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Excellent program, easy to use, and relevant information can be exported for use by GP. Still using the app 4 times a day, absolutely brilliant. Passed the app to my GP practice who are going to recommend. Can't get a better referral. Many thanks....
- 5 ★: Like the app, good way to keep track of blood pressure. Though I would like an ad-free version, they are a bit intrusive which is not good for my blood pressure!
- 5 ★: So simple, clear and concise. I like that you can email your history to a Doctor. I also like the colour grading and Hypertension bands. I have erratic blood pressure and it greatly helps me get a clear picture
- 4 ★: Personally I felt the standards are quite high. I'm an older man, on BP medication. My Dr. Grimaces when he sees 120/80 is high. But I really like the great graphics and ease of use.
- 5 ★: This blood pressure app is easy to use to record the bo readings I take. I can then share the recorded readings with my GP when I need to. It's also good that the app lets me know where the readings fit on the scale for ok to problematic. Please don't change it.
- 5 ★: Easy...I like it Since finding out I have high blood pressure this has been great to track it. You can also export the data easy...and for free
- 4 ★: Week one of use and so far, so good. I wish there was a 4th column for recording weight as well. That would make it perfect... for me, but probably for many others too, as weight loss is so closely linked to managing high blood pressure, so one star deducted in anticipation. If you added that in, I'd upgrade to 5 stars.
- 5 ★: I love the fact that I can keep track of my blood pressure and helps me keep some recordings as well as the notes I love this app so far just love it 💕
- 5 ★: Seems to work well. A variety of ways to view progress. I Like that stats can be shared by email.
- 5 ★: Easy way to keep track and make sense of blood pressures. Lets you get a max, min, and average by week, month and all time. It has a calendar option search that helps in picturing what else might have been causing higher bps. A little tweak here and there wouldn't hurt but for a free app functionality is good and no glitches.
- 5 ★: I really like the GUI. So easy to add a reading. The history feature to add comments is quite useful, especially now. My Doc and I are shifting my meds, so I can keep track of when we changed. It also notes what range each entry falls into. And the Export let's me pull data into a spreadsheet and make tables. All around well thought out
- 5 ★: I use it every day to monitor my BP which I wish to share with my doctor soon. As my BP was so bad they had to cancel my cataract operation at hospital and sent me to my local doctor to get it corrected. However with Covid 19 about I am still awaiting to see my doctor. In mean time I am doing simply exercise on my cross trainer and good diet is showing very good results as you can see from the BPD app etc.
- 5 ★: I love this app. It's super easy to use, allowing you to track you BP and Pulse in seconds. The stats feature tracks your numbers (in weekly, monthly, and all-time increments) in a simple chart. Best of all, the data can be saved for your physician.
- 3 ★: Interesting app with comfortable data input, exports if you want more analysis or share with your doctor. Good for evidence of daily monitoring of your blood pressure. It would be usefull to see trendlines in the graphs. But there are better apps, providing for example follof up of medicine, reminders, built-in weight and BMI monitoring as well.
- 5 ★: I needed something to record daily blood pressure and this works perfectly. It records your input and lets you know what's low or too high...great little app
Instruction for installing Blood Pressure Diary app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Blood Pressure Diary app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bluefish.bloodpressure-v0.1.17.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBlood Pressure Diary app apk 0.1.17 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsBlood Pressure Diary 0.1.17:
Published on: May 10, 2020
File size: 3.7 MB
Blood Pressure Diary 0.1.16:
Published on: March 31, 2020
File size: 3.7 MB
Blood Pressure Diary 0.1.15:
Published on: November 05, 2019
File size: 2.9 MB
Blood Pressure Diary 0.1.14:
Published on: October 29, 2019
File size: 2.9 MB
Blood Pressure Diary 0.1.13:
Published on: March 18, 2019
File size: 2.1 MB
Blood Pressure Diary 0.1.11:
Published on: March 18, 2019
File size: 2.1 MB