BMI Calculator 0.1.12
|File size:||3.6 MB|
|Publish date:||May 08, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About BMI Calculator app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBMI Calculator app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Health & Fitness AI Lab on May 08, 2020.
BMI Calculator 0.1.12 is latest version of BMI Calculator app updated by CloudApks.com on October 09, 2020. On this page you can find BMI Calculator apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BMI Calculator app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Thank you for using "BMI Calculator" all the time. We regularly update the app on Google Play so that you can use it comfortably.
The DescriptionEasy-to-use and Interactive UI
1. Easy to input your weight and height with just quick finger movement
2. Automatically Calculate 1) BMI, 2) difference from ideal weight and 3) BMI zone
(i.e., Obess Class I/II/III, Overweight, Normal, Underweight)
3. Interactively show results with beautiful animations
Fully support BMI zones
1. Automatically calculate your BMI zone for the best weight loss
2. Support all BMI weight zones (i.e., Obess Class I/II/III, Overweight, Normal, Underweight, Severely Underweight)
3. Helpful for weight loss and weight control
Support both metric and imperial and automatic unit conversion
1. Weight can be specified with kg and lb (pound)
2. Height can be specified with cm and ft+in (feet + inch)
3. Easily change units and support automatic unit conversion
It’s ALL FREE
1. Unlimited calculation and features
How to use our BMI calculator app
* Please adjust your WEIGHT and HEIGHT by moving red dots (macro-control) or clicking left/right arrows (micro-control)! Note that our app does not use age and gender since they DO NOT affect BMI calculation.
* According to National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NIH), normal range of BMI is 18.5 ~ 25. To maintain this level of BMI is very good for healthy life.
* Body Mass Index (BMI) is very important for your health and fitness. You can start managing your BMI now by using our BMI calculator.
* We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (20)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (60)
2 ★ (200)
1 ★ (1264)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: It is ok. Nothing spectacular. Works for BMI. Haven't tried much else. Believe it scores a little higher than other calculators. The weight and height indicators are a little hard to use. Tiny arrows or slide too fast and far.
- 5 ★: Great app. Very useful and works great. Requires data from the developer's heart rate and blood pressure apps (also great). Most importantly: it is ad-free.
- 5 ★: This is a great app. It helps me keep track of my weight which helps me better manage my diabetes.👍🏾
- 5 ★: Great app and simple to understand for everyone. I recommend it.
- 4 ★: Very easy to use..but I prefer typing typing weight with a decimal point. Unfortunately I have to round it up by the nearest weight. But I do like the simplicity
- 4 ★: Was easy to use however it would be useful to be able to save BMI as it changes
- 5 ★: Easy to use. I love it! It gives you the BMI number without any hassles of ads or "suggestions ."
- 5 ★: Excellent and accurate app! I previously installed another app, in which a 5'5" height and 65kg boy, which my son is, become overweight, though his BMI is 24.2!!!
- 5 ★: The chart numbers did not all fit in the screen. Excellent app and presentation. Thanks.
- 5 ★: This is a good tool for keeping track of your bmi. Easy, and accurate.
- 5 ★: Easy to use. No adds. App opens into calculate can see weight and height range for particular BMI
- 5 ★: Very easy to use and on point. Highly reccomend if your serious about losing weight.
- 5 ★: Intuitive sliding scales to calculate BMI and interpret it's meaning and application in your personal health and wellbeing.
- 5 ★: I like this app, it's easy to use and understand. The chart 📊 is on point. It's very easy to read.
- 5 ★: Excellent helper especially for people who don't understand BMI stuff. Thank you for such great app.
Instruction for installing BMI Calculator app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BMI Calculator app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bluefish.BMICalculator-v0.1.12.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBMI Calculator app apk 0.1.12 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsBMI Calculator 0.1.12:
Published on: May 08, 2020
File size: 3.6 MB
BMI Calculator 0.1.11:
Published on: April 03, 2020
File size: 3.6 MB
BMI Calculator 0.1.10:
Published on: October 29, 2019
File size: 2.8 MB
BMI Calculator 0.1.9:
Published on: October 23, 2019
File size: 2.8 MB
BMI Calculator 0.1.8:
Published on: January 25, 2019
File size: 2.1 MB
BMI Calculator 0.1.7:
Published on: January 22, 2019
File size: 2.1 MB