Blue Duck Scooter 4.1
|File size:||10.8 MB|
|Publish date:||April 06, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Travel & Local Apps|
About Blue Duck Scooter app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBlue Duck Scooter app is a free Android Travel & Local app, has been published by Eric Bell on April 06, 2020.
Blue Duck Scooter 4.1 is latest version of Blue Duck Scooter app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find Blue Duck Scooter apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Blue Duck Scooter app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Update Application with google policy.
- New Scooter flow.
The DescriptionBlue Duck is a platform that gives users access to dockless personal electric vehicles at their convenience. Whether you’re headed to work, out to lunch, or trying to get to class on time, Blue Duck is a fun, easy option to help you get where you’re going! Born in San Antonio, Texas, Blue Duck is coming soon to urban spaces near and far. To request a Flock near you, send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
keywords:Blue, Duck, Blue Duck, Scooter,Blue Duck Scooter,Transportation
Ratings and Reviews
2.7 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (24)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (2)
2 ★ (3)
1 ★ (33)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: didnt even work. entered my email and loaded for a few mins then kept saying error.
- 1 ★: tried to get my verification code on several emails and phones and could not.
- 1 ★: only allows for a single sick rental. If you are a dad with a family, this app is not the best.
- 5 ★: Improved version, stable, fast, works great!
- 1 ★: I knocked a star off for location accuracy. Compared to Bird I like how Blue Duck when I press land does so immediately. Bird it takes a few seconds to "land" and keeps charging you for it. That doesn't happen with Blue Duck. I really appreciate that it immediately stops and does not continue to charge me extra like Bird. However I do think Bird has a better locating of it's scooters and of yourself in the app. Edit: After this update I get only a white screen. Because of this I cannot scan the scooter. Happens when I actually needed it. Now my score goes to a 1 star.
- 2 ★: Very unreliable. Some days scooters are available, some days there are none. Sometimes the app works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you rent a scooter that doesn't work and there is no response from their customer service. I had to dispute a $1.15 charge with my credit card company because I could get no response from the scooter rental company.
- 1 ★: I was charged for 56 minutes ($9.4, 1.9 mi) because the app would not let me land. The app is glitchy and unresponsive. There is a lot to learn from the competitors' apps (i.e Bird).
- 1 ★: I got charged 6 different times all diffrent amounts for 2 scooters which one died on me. Ap kept freezing up and not show location as well. Reported it and still never received any response on the matter nor been refunded. Was fun when my family did the scooters in S.A. with diffrent aps but so far blue duck sucks. I want my refunds!!
- 2 ★: Had six scooters fail in one day. Causes duplicate charges. Had to walk to find replacement scooter. And cannot locate another Duck when current Duck is checked out. But the one scooter was fine. Average speed. Will still use again only cause it's only player in town.
- 1 ★: Be careful with the unresponsive app, as it will charge you until you get it to land, and they don’t do refunds. I found out the hard way. The rental agreement (on the website) states: "You must lock the Scooter at the end of Your ride…If you fail to do so, you will continue to be charged…The maximum charge for a single trip is $200 for 24 hours." Awful app.
- 1 ★: would love to ride one but the app is carp
- 1 ★: it doesn't work
- 1 ★: Their app doesn't work to activate scooters but you still get charged. If you get your app working and fix the duplicate charges I'd change my score. It was fun when it did work.
- 1 ★: This app is very unresponsive, I will load up and just stay on a white screen. I haven't been able to to use it for a week . Tried on multiple phones
- 1 ★: App is buggy won't let me land 4 scooters I rented. No reply from support cant wait to see what my credit card will be charged for 24 hours and 4 scooters?
Instruction for installing Blue Duck Scooter app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Blue Duck Scooter app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.blueduckapp.blueduck-v4.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBlue Duck Scooter app apk 4.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Previous versionsBlue Duck Scooter 4.1:
Published on: April 06, 2020
File size: 10.8 MB
Blue Duck Scooter 3.6:
Published on: October 10, 2019
File size: 17.9 MB
Blue Duck Scooter 3.3:
Published on: August 28, 2019
File size: 15.6 MB
Blue Duck Scooter 3.0:
Published on: July 25, 2019
File size: 14.5 MB
Blue Duck Scooter 2.0.0:
Published on: March 22, 2019
File size: 8.5 MB
Blue Duck Scooter 1.0.6:
Published on: October 26, 2018
File size: 11.2 MB