BlueCrossMN Mobile 1.5.4
|File size:||61.5 MB|
|Publish date:||May 01, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About BlueCrossMN Mobile app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBlueCrossMN Mobile app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MN on May 01, 2020.
BlueCrossMN Mobile 1.5.4 is latest version of BlueCrossMN Mobile app updated by CloudApks.com on April 14, 2021. On this page you can find BlueCrossMN Mobile apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BlueCrossMN Mobile app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Spring into your spending account: Users with health spending and saving accounts (HSA, HRA, FSA, DCAP & VEBA) can now see transaction details before visiting Further for account management.
We’ve also included months of clean-up and experience enhancements, including:
Find a Doctor search improvements
Notice when a doctor is leaving your network
Order ID card bug fix
Reset password bug fix
Delayed user survey prompting
Overall styling updates
The DescriptionStay informed and better able to manage your health plan and care on-the-go with BlueCrossMN Mobile. As a Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota ® member, you can:
- View your personalized dashboard
- See and send your ID card(s)
- Find a doctor and other care near you
- Access important plan details
- Quickly find your deductible & out-of-pocket max
- Track your plan status, including spending
- See latest claims, their status, and details
- Connect to health & wellbeing resources
Ratings and Reviews
1.2 out of 5
5 ★ (156)
4 ★ (5)
3 ★ (5)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (3)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Logging in and signing up is super buggy making it very frustrating. Also, it doesn't retain credentials so have to re-enter every time you open app. It's quite a waste of time at this point.
- 1 ★: Cannot login, tried the link for forgetting user name and or password and get nothing. With all that money you'd think BCBS could make an app that actually works when you need to access it.
- 1 ★: Login button does nothing on the mobile app so I can't even begin to access my existing account. I see now why all the bad reviews of this app. Wonder why BCBS MN doesn't notice so many bad experiences. Seems to show lack of concern for its users. Not a good optic for a medical insurance company
- 1 ★: The only real benefit of this app is for checking drug pricing while away from a computer, like during an appointment. Too bad using the drug cost estimator crashes the entire app. There is a reason the app ratings are sooooo low!
- 1 ★: It didn't even work. The login button doesn't work at all. Attempting to scan my card crashes the app every time. I wasn't able to access anything at all in the app.
- 1 ★: I can't give it zero stars or I would! It worked not that long ago, but Now it opens and you're not getting any further than that! So for whatever reason it no longer works, it renders this app utterly useless! And unless there's an update that fixes it so you can actually use it, I'm gonnA UNINSTALL it and free up some space.
- 3 ★: Would be nice if it saved your login information or at least user name, or ability to utilize fingerprint login. After switching phones, I'm unable to login to app. The launch screen never changes when trying to select login.
- 1 ★: I would like to give this app zero stars. It will not even open. It crashes before I can enter any login information. It ids not worth the time.
- 1 ★: Registration is ONLY function available, but not the scan option. I was able to login online with the registration I created here, but EVERYTHING else is broken.
- 1 ★: It literally won't let me log in. I click log in over and over and nothing happens. No work around that I can tell. Literally useless. Please for the love of god fix your app!!
- 1 ★: Unable to log in or get any response from app beyond buttons changing color after being pressed the first time. Reinstalled got same results.
- 1 ★: I set up my sharecare account and it is still logging me in after three hours on my phone. I'm working on getting things for step tracking and other such items. All it is doing is spinning. This is anoying, I don't have all night to get this to work. But this is the health insurance we have at work now.
- 1 ★: I can't even login on this app. The ONE TIME it allowed me to login instead of freezing up, nothing else worked. Please fix your app.
- 1 ★: Keeps signing me out and doesn't show the username and password fields. I have to find them by memory and login manually everytime. Fix this app or refund me my insurance costs
- 1 ★: Garbage app doesn't work. Just says loading nonstop or crashes. Youd think with this many people complaining they'd fix it.
Instruction for installing BlueCrossMN Mobile app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BlueCrossMN Mobile app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bluecrossmn-v1.5.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBlueCrossMN Mobile app apk 1.5.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsBlueCrossMN Mobile 1.5.4:
Published on: May 01, 2020
File size: 61.5 MB
BlueCrossMN Mobile 1.5.1:
Published on: March 23, 2020
File size: 61.5 MB
BlueCrossMN Mobile 1.5.0:
Published on: February 24, 2020
File size: 60.6 MB
BlueCrossMN Mobile 1.4.1:
Published on: December 09, 2019
File size: 59.7 MB
BlueCrossMN Mobile 1.4.0:
Published on: November 15, 2019
File size: 59.5 MB
BlueCrossMN Mobile 1.3.11:
Published on: April 15, 2019
File size: 20.1 MB