BCBSMA MyBlue Member App 5.13.0
|File size:||10.4 MB|
|Publish date:||April 13, 2021|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About BCBSMA MyBlue Member App app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBCBSMA MyBlue Member App app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts on April 13, 2021.
BCBSMA MyBlue Member App 5.13.0 is latest version of BCBSMA MyBlue Member App app updated by CloudApks.com on June 26, 2021. On this page you can find BCBSMA MyBlue Member App apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BCBSMA MyBlue Member App app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)To improve your app experience, we perform regular updates to fix bugs, improve performance, and add new features.
This update includes the following features:
- Access to video doctor visits using Well Connection for medical and mental health care
Our goal is to deliver a faster app and we’re continuing to make updates and value your feedback. Have a question about the MyBlue app? Send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DescriptionOur MyBlue App is a simple and secure way for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts members to manage their health care.
Our app is the most convenient way to stay informed about your plan when you need it. It connects you securely to your health plan information when you need it. With a simple tap, you can connect to your claims history, recent prescriptions, and financial accounts balances.
To use the app, you must register using your member ID that is located on your member ID card.
Key features of the app include:
• A digital ID card, that can be emailed, printed and saved to your phone
• Access claims activity and details
• Doctor information and visit history
• Medication information and refill dates
• Find doctors, dentists, and hospitals
• Secure, HIPAA compliant access to video doctor visits using Well Connection for medical and mental health care*
• Connect with member service or our nurse care line
• View information for dependents under 18
• Phone numbers and driving directions to hospitals, pharmacies and doctor offices
• Financial account balances, such as a Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Reimbursement (HRA), or Health Spending Account (HSA)
• Plan and benefit information
• A tool to look up medication coverage
• A secure message center and in-app notifications
• Ability to submit for your fitness and weight loss claim online
• Ability to view a historical summary of your claims for the past 2 years
• Specify your communication channel preferences and details
• Access to your 1099 tax forms
• Elect or update your Primary Care Provider during standard business hours
• Medicare PPO Blue users may now use the app to add, elect, or change their Provider of Choice during standard business hours
• Digital access to Medical, Dental and Vision ID cards
• Ability to pay your health insurance premium bill for direct pay users
*Features available based on your plan/benefits.
*Please note that Well Connection is not for emergencies. If you’re having a medical emergency, call 911.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Ratings and Reviews
2.5 out of 5
5 ★ (226)
4 ★ (20)
3 ★ (16)
2 ★ (32)
1 ★ (115)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Took over from well connection, so I don't get an updated email with a new link. I sign into the MyBlue app and it says Well connection has moved over to MyBlue, I look further and it keeps bringing me to the browser and asking me to sign in again. Also Remember me is checked and it Never remembers me, Face scan is checked which it never uses, and it has that terrible message telling me how WONDERFUL the app is and how easy it is for me to give up and just call back next week when open
- 1 ★: Update June 2021: nothing has changed, still have to type in a password everytime I start the app. If it was possible I would give zero stars. This app is designed for iPhone, without face-id it's a pain to use.
- 1 ★: Business as usual money more important than patient care. They had wellconnect which worked so they cancelled it and say you can now do it through myblue (no you can't). Well connection says go to anwell (can't) then on the app when you do finally find it it's still linking well connect and anwell.
- 1 ★: Says I have the wrong password, when I know for a fact that I don't. Just use the website. This is useless.
- 3 ★: When it works, this app does what it's supposed to. The latest update was problematic and needed an uninstall/reinstall before I could log in. Face recognition=biometric/fingerprint which might cause some confusion.
- 1 ★: When you try and view a claim, and then go back the app times out. It does not matter if you use the in app back button or the phone back button. The only way to fix it is to kill the app and log back in.
- 1 ★: The must useless app in history!!!!! I literally try 25 times to log in. Put my username my pw and it says verify your info. Fill it out and says member id required type my member id. Says account active sing in i sign in and repeats the process. USELESS
- 1 ★: Bad experience throughout, whenever it allows you to log in. You're better off trying the site directly. And the search function, no matter where you use it, is awful. At times, you can't ever your own type, other times you can but you can't press search. Feels like everytime I use this app, there's something else not working
- 1 ★: Garbage. Followed all their tedious instructions only to be told "we're currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later". Don't waste your time.
- 2 ★: Based on other reviews, I'm lucky I can log in. However, it doesn't remember you, and if you turn off the "remember me" it will just turn it back on the next time you log in. The face recognition doesn't do anything, forced to log in each time and the field for the username confuses both my password keepers so it puts the password in there too. It's merely a web portal, not a real app and no QA that I can tell if the main problems are on the first screen!
- 1 ★: Would give zero stars if it was an option, but yea right off the bat I'm unable to login. Fix this app or just remove it and don't waste people's time.
- 1 ★: Absolutely useless. Doesn't function properly at all. Can't sign in, can't view account info. Folks just delete the app and save yourself the stress.
- 1 ★: Why does this app hang so much? I mean I can't even login to my account. The Sign In Button is not working at all. It is greyed out.
- 1 ★: POS. Keeps asking me to login to upgrade the app and the upgrade keeps asking me to login before asking me to upgrade again.
- 2 ★: App never remembers my login, and does not allow finger print. it only offers face recognition as option (dumb).
Instruction for installing BCBSMA MyBlue Member App app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BCBSMA MyBlue Member App app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bluecrossma.bcbsma-v5.13.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBCBSMA MyBlue Member App app apk 5.13.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsBCBSMA MyBlue Member App 5.13.0:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 10.4 MB
BCBSMA MyBlue Member App 5.12.3:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 19.7 MB
BCBSMA MyBlue Member App 5.12.1:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 21.7 MB
BCBSMA MyBlue Member App 5.11.0:
Published on: December 18, 2020
File size: 11.2 MB
BCBSMA MyBlue Member App 5.10.0:
Published on: November 20, 2020
File size: 10.3 MB
BCBSMA MyBlue Member App 5.9.0:
Published on: October 23, 2020
File size: 9.9 MB