Overwatch League 2.7.1
|File size:||32.8 MB|
|Publish date:||June 05, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About Overwatch League app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewOverwatch League app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. on June 05, 2021.
Overwatch League 2.7.1 is latest version of Overwatch League app updated by CloudApks.com on June 06, 2021. On this page you can find Overwatch League apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Overwatch League app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)• Various bug fixes and improvements
The DescriptionOverwatch League – The Official Mobile App
Follow the action in the world’s premier esports league with the Overwatch League mobile app. Includes match schedules and alerts, standings, live streams, videos, news, and team profiles!
Stay Up to Date
Quickly check the standings or catch the latest stories and videos from the Overwatch League, including interviews, team profiles, breaking news, and in-game analysis.
Track Your Teams
Follow your favorite teams to receive automatic match alerts and easy access to their upcoming schedule, roster details and team-specific news and videos.
Never Miss a Match
Set match alerts to receive push notifications when specific matches begin. Watch live or dive into the action later with on-demand videos.
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection required for use.
For more information on the Overwatch League, visit http://overwatchleague.com
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
©2020 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All right reserved.
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
5 ★ (1647)
4 ★ (389)
3 ★ (539)
2 ★ (579)
1 ★ (2466)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Everything takes minutes load, if they load, ever. Sometimes doesn't login, cannot follow teams, tournament section isn't updated.
- 1 ★: This app always logs me out and I can't log back in until I uninstall it and reinstall it, and that only works till the app closes again for no reason
- 4 ★: app is decent, but slow at times, also Encore matches aren't displayed with correct time
- 2 ★: Buggy. Can't follow teams - just says "an error occurred" among various other errors and glitches
- 1 ★: It doesn't even let me fallow my fav teams and logs me put without the ability to log back in everytime I close the app. Annoying
- 2 ★: well it works, but unfortunately i gotta reinstall after closing the app to be able to log in again
- 3 ★: Why the hell every text is in Korean while my settings' language is in English?
- 1 ★: This is honestly one of the worst apps I've ever downloaded, imagine removing drops because you would rather kill your esport than have a thriving viewer base on twitch, and then telling everyone it's fine download this terrible app and watch the broadcasts on your phone's miniscule screen, with horrible production quality because we underpay literally anyone involved with us in anyway, blizzard legit sold out Hearthstone and Overwatch to go retire on youtube, can't wait for OW2 on the PS7
- 1 ★: Stop neglecting this app I want to use this to watch owl I can't even follow teams anymore and I didn't earn any tokens despite being connected and watching
- 1 ★: Can not log in.
- 5 ★: Does not work for 2020 season
- 1 ★: It was fine, until it stopped working. The news aren't updated since may 27th 2019, I get the "matches can't be loaded" error since stage 4, uninstalled it a bunch of times, deleted everything related, redownloaded but nothing happened. A shame because it was easy to keep track of all the matches and standings, but in the current state, it's basically a waste of space.
- 2 ★: Notifications aren't effective, needs to be a live button to jump to the current point, as it feels like going on a scavenger hunt for a specific moment. Content constantly fails to load, I have to go searching for the current match and leads me to just watch on YouTube again. I hate that I have to use this app to get tokens, and I wish there was some sort of voting system or trivia like with twitch last year. Also would love to see integration of contenders matches in the app. Misses the mark.
- 1 ★: I try using it to check out teams, statistics and games, but everytime I close it, it logs me out. When I try to sign back in, it takes 3-4 attempts before it even registers me back in. It's frustrating overall. For Live streams, the service cuts in and out; I've resorted to just downloading Twitch to watch the games. Please fix the app, Blizzard.
- 1 ★: Never keeps me signed in and only works when it wants to. Need better interface and just needs to be better.
Instruction for installing Overwatch League app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Overwatch League app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.blizzard.owl-v2.7.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsOverwatch League app apk 2.7.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsOverwatch League 2.7.1:
Published on: June 05, 2021
File size: 32.8 MB
Overwatch League 2.7.0:
Published on: April 02, 2021
File size: 33 MB
Overwatch League local-2.6.5:
Published on: November 23, 2020
File size: 32.8 MB
Overwatch League local-2.6.3:
Published on: October 23, 2020
File size: 33.1 MB
Overwatch League local-2.6.2:
Published on: September 24, 2020
File size: 33.1 MB
Overwatch League local-2.6.1:
Published on: September 21, 2020
File size: 33.1 MB