BlackBerry Launcher 2.1902.1.10150
See all previous versions
|File size:||17.8 MB|
|Publish date:||April 03, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About BlackBerry Launcher app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBlackBerry Launcher app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by BlackBerry Limited on April 03, 2019.
BlackBerry Launcher 2.1902.1.10150 is latest version of BlackBerry Launcher app updated by CloudApks.com on September 28, 2020. On this page you can find BlackBerry Launcher apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BlackBerry Launcher app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Minor fixes and enhancements
The DescriptionBlackBerry Launcher lets you organize apps, widgets, and shortcuts on customized home screen panels for instant access. Turn multi-step actions like sending an email or calling a friend into a one-click task.
• BlackBerry pop-up widgets allow you to view any app’s widget by simply swiping up or down across the icon on your home screen
• Add shortcuts to the home screen to add contacts, notes, tasks, and calendar events quickly and easily
• Create custom shortcuts for speed dial, Google Maps directions, drive scan, and more
• Customize the look and feel of your device using custom icon packs, wallpapers, and ringtones, and change the grid layout of your home screen panels
• Hide apps from the home screen and the All Apps screen (for Android 7.1 and later)
• Conserve battery and data usage with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and wireless network shortcuts
• Fully supports Android Enterprise deployment
BlackBerry Launcher requires the BlackBerry Hub+ Services app to deliver a consistent experience across all BlackBerry applications, and to manage your subscriptions
Enjoy BlackBerry Launcher for free on your BlackBerry device!
If you don't have a BlackBerry device:
• Enjoy full functionality of the app for 30 days
• After 30 days, use the app with full functionality and some ads
• Purchase a monthly subscription to enjoy the BlackBerry Launcher without ads. This grants you access to all the BlackBerry Hub+ apps, including Calendar, Contacts, Inbox, Notes, and Tasks
• Enterprise Customers, please visit: http://web.blackberry.com/enterprise/contact-us
For support, visit docs.blackberry.com/en/apps-for-android/launcher/
Ratings and Reviews
|4.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (1766)
4 ★ (504)
3 ★ (797)
2 ★ (1211)
1 ★ (8117)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Suddenly started to use up tons of RAM making phone near unusable. This is not a good app.
- 1 ★: just like others who've reported ... "The most recent update of blackberry launcher has broken basic functionality. Anytime the last running app is closed, or you select the home button while viewing the running apps the screen goes blank. You can not get to your home screen, or any running app. The phone has to be closed (locked) and then opened (unlocked) for the homescreen to reappear." Need a fix for this basic functionality. Update: I was running dark theme in the BlackBerry Launcher. I went into launcher settings and changed it to light theme. Restarted. No more issues. I then changed to dark theme again, restarted and no more issues.
- 2 ★: I've had a Blackberry Keyone 3GB for more than one year and I've only used Blackberry Launcher since then. Even though the launcher allows physical key bindings for launching apps and tasks, which is a tremendous advantage for Blackberry users, it still lacks some basic features for further customization and for performance improvement. One feature of this launcher I would really love to be implemented in the future is the ability to enable/disable the app drawer icon, for example, but there are other tools that this launcher is still missing compared to the most popular Launchers available on the store.
- 1 ★: since the last few updates, it constantly eats the battery. I leave the phone fully charged at 11pm, by 8am the battery is at 30%, all used by the launcher. horrible. *edit* hm, maybe thats a false positive. after uninstalling the updates, things improved for a while, but this morning the battery was eaten up again overnight. this time the battery app claims it was eaten by 'Android OS'. not sure whats going on :(
- 4 ★: I love launcing apps with my physical keyboard. I would like the ability to add more icons to the dock section. I would also like to have numbers show how many outstanding items for that icon.
- 2 ★: your application is so usefull and convenient for the blackberry key model, very well designed. i love it. BUT you have to fix the lack memory issue. BB launcher runs by consuming at least 1,5 GO of RAM memory... i can't even use it smoothly because 95 per cent of memory is used and there is no one running application...
- 3 ★: Could be better. After the add of the advertisement banner it goes realy of with the ram or maybe the coproccess (combination of appdrawer and the advertisement banner) when initialise it goes like super slow on my phone i own a redmi note six pro samsung galaxy s9 ans an s10 its still laggy on both of them as well.. I tryed my best to keep this launcher. I loved it but mow i have to move on to something else.. I dont use the launcher to slow down my phone... But to make it faster.
- 3 ★: Crashes! Mostly upon restart. My phone has a record of this. 91 crashes in eight months time. Only this app. No others. Great launcher when it works.
- 1 ★: This is irritating app neither deactivated nor uninstall. This keeps aquire memory of mt phone.
- 5 ★: There are a lot of great Celphone Launchers on the market and so after trying a few I find that the BlackBery Launcher is still best suited for my BlackBerry / Android Operating system even though there are still a few things that I don't understand about the BlackBerry cellphone. Overall l love my BlackBerry Motion Cell and for that reason alone I will always be a BlackBerry Owner as I feel it is a "GREAT" cellphone. 💌🤗
- 4 ★: The Blackberry Launcher from time to time slows my RAM tremendously - it begin to use 1.3 -1.4 Gb of RAM instead of usual 200-300 Mb. I should close it every time by force close the app. After some time - the story repeats. Could you please review and fix the bug - all other features by itselves are excellent. Give 4 points as far as the above-mentioned issue is "fly in the ointment". P.S. My phone is BlackBerry Keyone Black Edition with 4Gb of RAM. Shall I provide a screen shot - I gladly will on request. I use Oreo 8.1.
- 2 ★: I really wish I liked it but I didn't. Blackberry Launcher certainly is not a bad launcher but there are many other better launchers available. I tried it because I was a Blackberry user in the past and I used to love the email management and productivity features of the OS. Unfortunately Blackberry launcher doesn't provide the same experience. The interface is just OK without any highlight. If you're looking for a "business like" launcher better go after Microsoft Launcher.
- 1 ★: Worst placement of ad in menu. Very disappointing. Please remove it.
- 1 ★: l seriously regret using auto-update. Unfortunately, my Motion's latest OS is Android 8.1.0, and the recent update for Bb Launcher runs on Android 9 or later. And since its installation, my home screen goes completely blank after closing any app. The launcher button has the same effect. I have to close all apps and then turn the screen off and back on again just to get my home screen to properly show up. So, I am left with waiting on the OS update or resetting my phone. It's 🐎💩 either way.
- 5 ★: Finally, a gold launcher. For them that like app drawer sort by most used, this is the best I found. It will directly update the position after you open that app (not like other launchers that need to restart launcher to update position). For Xiaomi users, this launcher will use the system icon well (not like many different launchers that use stock icon). Thanks dev, you deserve more stars than the current one. Thanks for the hard work on this app.
Instruction for installing BlackBerry Launcher app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BlackBerry Launcher app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.blackberry.blackberrylauncher-v2.1902.1.10150.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBlackBerry Launcher app apk 2.1902.1.10150 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- Allows an application to change whether an application component (other than its own] is enabled or not.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to read the sync stats.
Previous versionsBlackBerry Launcher 2.1902.1.10150:
Published on: April 03, 2019
File size: 17.8 MB
BlackBerry Launcher 2.1902.1.10111:
Published on: February 25, 2019
File size: 17.8 MB
BlackBerry Launcher 18.104.22.16812:
Published on: October 30, 2018
File size: 17.8 MB
BlackBerry Launcher 22.214.171.12438:
Published on: August 27, 2018
File size: 17.7 MB
BlackBerry Launcher 126.96.36.19994:
Published on: July 24, 2018
File size: 17.7 MB
BlackBerry Launcher 188.8.131.5216:
Published on: July 24, 2018
File size: 17.7 MB