TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log 4.0.3
See all previous versions
|File size:||25.6 MB|
|Publish date:||March 12, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log app is a free Android Business app, has been published by BizLog on March 12, 2021.
TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log 4.0.3 is latest version of TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log app updated by CloudApks.com on May 02, 2021. On this page you can find TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor bug fixes
The DescriptionRated No.1 Mileage App and Expense Log for Individuals and Companies for tax deduction and company reimbursement.
TripLog Mileage provides accurate mileage tracking for tax deductions and mileage reimbursement for every type of business, big or small. From the self-employed driving a car for their business, to enterprises offering mileage reimbursement to their employees, Triplog Mileage offers diverse options and features for every user.
• TripLog Mileage App helps users save an average of $7,200 annually.
• Save time & money by automating mileage and expense capture you maximize your mileage tax deductions and reimbursements.
Feature Rich Mileage Expense App
• Multiple Tracking Options: MagicTrip™ automatic mileage using phone GPS, TripLog Drive™ GPS logging device, TripLog Beacon assistance device, or utilizing Car Bluetooth, Plug-N-Go, and Manual Tracking.
• Expense Capture: Upload your paper receipts, tolls and fuel receipts for easy reimbursement. Auto scan fuel receipts with text recognition.
• Track driving safety: Detect Hard Brake, Rapid Acceleration, Phone Calls, Speeding.
• Better Map Views: Multiple-stop route planning, Daily driving overview, Frequently traveled Heatmap, Most visited locations, Longest stayed places, Real-time fleet tracking.
• Data Integration: ADP, Concur, Chromeriver, QuickBooks, Xero, and Bank and credit card integration to track revenue and expenses.
• Calendar Integration: Read meetings from Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and Salesforce and import into TripLog.
• Tax Compliant Reports: Hassle Free Tax Logs
• Comprehensive Dashboard: Employers can manage their company’s accountable plan and employee’s requirements with a comprehensive dashboard featuring an easy-to-use interface.
•Enterprise Features: Approval management, Daily commute mileage, Department/office, Single sign-on, Google maps distance, Company address book, Time tracking reports, Custom tags, etc.
•HIPAA Compliance: TripLog encrypts protected health information (PHI) and personally identifiable information (PII) in a secure environment for your privacy.
•Real-time Location Monitoring: Helps companies and drivers stay on track throughout the day, including a map view with daily/weekly travel routes.
Perfect for the Self-Employed, Employers, Employees and any business needs
Employers: Businesses rely on TripLog to track mileage expenses, reimbursement and minimize tax exposure.
Employees: Employees can easily track and submit mileage expense log for fast, accurate reimbursement. So you never miss a penny.
Business owners: Business owners can cover a single car or a small fleet of vehicles to ensure accurate and tax compliant mileage tracking. Great mileage tracker for Contractors, Salespeople, Real Estate Agents and Nurses.
Freelancers: Freelancers can easily segment between business use and personal use when tracking mileage related to work
Independent contractors: Contractors can easily keep their business and personal mileage separate and properly track mileage related to client work.
Rideshare drivers: TripLog makes it easy for rideshare drivers to track mileage related to service passengers and reporting expenses on the tax return. Uber / Lyft / GrubHub
Personal use: Whether using a vehicle for charity work or personal reasons, TripLog helps keep track of virtually every mileage situation.
COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
- TripLog automatically calculates reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority and custom rates for you to maximize your benefits.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pricing at https://TriplogMileage.com/pricing
Ratings and Reviews
|4.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (418)
4 ★ (79)
3 ★ (119)
2 ★ (199)
1 ★ (5931)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: As a pet sitter of 22 years I tried multiple methods, and Apps to track my mileage. Triplog has been the easiest to use, most efficient and reasonably price mileage tracking app I've found. Had it over 2 years now and no issues at all. Even makes my end of year mileage reports easy to export and format for tax time!
- 3 ★: I have used TripLog since 2016. I tried another more popular mile tracker, but it did not suit my needs as well. Tracking with this app has made things easier, but I have not been able to have the full ease of functionality that seems possible via app claims. A newer version has been released, so I am giving the upgrade a try. Easily uploading my miles and expenses to Quickbooks and having accurate auto tracking, would be worth the added cost in time saved. It would also add stars to my review.
- 5 ★: This is great app. One of the best things about it is having more than one option to automatically start it. It's also easy to keep work mileage and personal mileage separate. It very easily and very quickly generates reports you can submit for reimbursement. I highly recommend it.
- 5 ★: Integrates with vehicles and BT devices to seamlessly track and record mileage (automatically or manually). Great features for reporting information for tax purposes. Supports multiple vehicles, custom destination names, trip tags, etc.. Very helpful app.
- 5 ★: Just started using the app last night so far I love it it's better than any mileage app that I've ever used before that I've had to pay by the month for I love it that I only have to pay once a year it does everything that I needed to do and even does things that other mileage apps never did before and it tells me way more than any other mileage app that I've ever had does all around I give it a five star
- 5 ★: This App does everything I needed, definitely worth the money after my free trial! one less thing I need to worry about recording as the data is incredibly accurate! definitely recommend 👌🏽👏🏼
- 5 ★: I would definitely recommend Triplog app to people who drive for a living. it's user friendly and records Kms accurately and has so many other functions which are useful on a daily basis.
- 1 ★: As a paid subscriber I have lost yesterday and today's mileage log do to app error of not working. As a independent contractor that is list money and wasted time. If I could give negative stars I would.
- 5 ★: This app supports printing and downloading both. So this is really good for me because it supports printing.
- 5 ★: great app. keeps good track of all things needed for write offs. addresses sometimes will change don't know why, but no big deal there.
- 5 ★: I have been using this app for years doing gig work on and off. tracks milage, and misc expenses for vehicle. makes tax time super easy. the app is worth the pice.
- 5 ★: saves time and money. Proof of mileage. Starts tracking when you apart driving. Used this for 10 years. Best app ever.
- 5 ★: Triplog is an especially strong application for me as all that's needed is the XERO to follow my step by step costs.
- 4 ★: So easy to use! I love that I can track for more than one vehicle. Easy to use GPS tracking or manual input.
- 1 ★: Been with them years and they hiked up the price to almost double with no warning and now i cannot access my history. Try Fuelio it is a far better app and totally FREE. Told me to contact support to make them look like they are on it. Which i have and still no reply. Been using Fuelio for weeks now. Brilliant app and free!
Instruction for installing TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bizlog.triplog-v4.0.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log app apk 4.0.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsTripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log 4.0.3:
Published on: March 12, 2021
File size: 25.6 MB
TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log 4.0.1:
Published on: February 24, 2021
File size: 25.6 MB
TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log 3.12.2:
Published on: January 26, 2021
File size: 27 MB
TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log 3.12.1:
Published on: December 09, 2020
File size: 27 MB
TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log 3.11:
Published on: November 25, 2020
File size: 26.9 MB
TripLog Mileage Tracker & Expense Log 3.10.2:
Published on: November 19, 2020
File size: 26.8 MB