The Old Republic™ Security Key 1.0.1
|File size:||953.9 KB|
|Publish date:||June 11, 2015|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.1+ (Eclair)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About The Old Republic™ Security Key app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewThe Old Republic™ Security Key app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by ELECTRONIC ARTS on June 11, 2015.
The Old Republic™ Security Key 1.0.1 is latest version of The Old Republic™ Security Key app updated by CloudApks.com on September 28, 2020. On this page you can find The Old Republic™ Security Key apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
The Old Republic™ Security Key app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We have added additional support for more devices with this new update. Please enjoy!
The DescriptionKeep your STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ account protected with the official Star Wars: The Old Republic Mobile Security Key app for your Android device!
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Mobile Security Key app is an optional program that will allow you to apply an additional layer of protection to your Star Wars: The Old Republic account by generating a unique, one-time passcode that you can use in addition to your regular password. By using the Star Wars: The Old Republic Mobile Security Key app your account is now more secure from hackers, Trojans and other unauthorized users.
How To Use: Once you have installed the app on your android device you’ll need to visit www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com to associate the Mobile Security Key with your account. Log in to the Star Wars: The Old Republic web site and go to the My Account page (link on the upper right of the page). From the menu on the right side of the page choose Security Key and then follow the instructions to set up your Mobile Security Key.
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection required for use.
For more information on how to register the Star Wars: The Old Republic Mobile Security Key app to your Star Wars: The Old Republic account, please visit www.swtor.com/support.
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (819)
4 ★ (91)
3 ★ (273)
2 ★ (505)
1 ★ (3216)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: If you happen to lose your device with this installed, you have to jump through hoops to get your account back and call customer service (90s tech), also, EA have ok'd TV commercials for their games, steer well clear of any company owned by them.
- 1 ★: Not sure why this is no longer being supported but I got a warning message from my phone saying this app was designed for an older version of the Android OS. Except they connect a very useful vendor to it still so that's the only way to access certain companions customization through ONE vendor in the entire game.
- 5 ★: it's a good way to keep your old republic account safe and it's highly recommended you use a security key on your account sence it will generate cartel coins for your account once a month with or without a subscription
- 1 ★: Does not work on newer phones. I tried to sync and it says it's synced already.
- 4 ★: It will be nice to get push notifications every time you login, like the steam app does.
- 1 ★: Is anyone able to get this to work anymore? I've been trying to download it all day and it won't download. I havent had a problem with anything else so I don't think it is on my end.
- 3 ★: This works perfectly like any other authenticator. What you actually have to do is go through "My Acccount" on the SWTOR website and go to the left side if the page and click "Security Key", re-validate your email, go through that process, and then go back to the Security Key page and then go from there where it only then has clear instructions at that point.
- 1 ★: It worked fine until the game stopped recognizing my codes out of the blue. Had to go through a hassle to make it work again.
- 1 ★: cannot add security key. it doesn't pop up just keeps telling me to activate it. have tried both through the browser and my phone. I only want the stupid security shop. Just turned off my game due to the frustration of messing with this for 40 minutes.
- 2 ★: It worked fine until SWtoR decided to switch the number of numbers in the security key from 6 to 8. And you might wonder what the problem with that is. THE APP WASN'T UPDATED. So I was locked out of my account desperately entering one security key after another and beeing repeteadly denied access. One time passwords may be annoying as ****, but at least they're reliable. Uninstalling and deactivating activating security key on my account.
- 5 ★: Worked perfectly for me using a kindle with google playstore added.
- 1 ★: Not supported for the latest version of Android. Whenever I register my key the app never remembers.
- 5 ★: Worked fine for me. I was able to remove my old one cause the battery was dying and it gave me a serial number to activate the new one, which I did. Works great. I think people arent using it properly because they arent linking their account or syncing the app with their account. You have to log into the website, go to my account, security key, then mobile app, and then open your app and there should be a lengthy serial number, put that in and then enter & then a 6 digit code will pop up, tada.
- 5 ★: Because it is still a valid security service, it would be nice if it was updated just a bit to run without warning on newer phones.
- 4 ★: Great app to provide 2FA. However, it does not work with my new S20. I hope there is an update soon.
Instruction for installing The Old Republic™ Security Key app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download The Old Republic™ Security Key app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bioware.android.apps.authenticator-v1.0.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsThe Old Republic™ Security Key app apk 1.0.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
Previous versionsThe Old Republic™ Security Key 1.0.1:
Published on: June 11, 2015
File size: 953.9 KB