Car Logbook 4.6
See all previous versions
|File size:||6.4 MB|
|Publish date:||April 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 8.0+ (Oreo)|
|Category||Android Auto & Vehicles Apps|
About Car Logbook app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCar Logbook app is a free Android Auto & Vehicles app, has been published by Binary Arm (Pty) Ltd on April 13, 2021.
Car Logbook 4.6 is latest version of Car Logbook app updated by CloudApks.com on March 06, 2021. On this page you can find Car Logbook apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Car Logbook app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed - Not allowing backup on Android 10 devices
The DescriptionCar Logbook is the perfect App to keep track of your vehicle expenses, mileage and fuel consumption. You can even graph this data over time. Additionally, you can save a record of your business trips for tax purposes.
Comes in handy to record your fuel purchases while waiting for your fuel to be topped up! Then export your fuel history to your computer at your own convenience.
Try it out now!
Upgrading to Pro Version (in app purchase) will unlock unlimited records, and export functionality.
- Saves fueling details (odometer, price, fuel quantity etc.)
- Saves expense details (services, repairs, clutch etc.)
- Save data for multiple vehicles
- Calculates fuel consumption and fuel price
- Graphs fuel consumption and fuel price over time
- Record your Business journeys for tax purposes
- Graph expense and journey data
- Graph summaries per month/quarter/year
- Predictive text
- Backup data (Pro Users)
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (4)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (6)
2 ★ (14)
1 ★ (40)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Easy to use. Fulfill all my needs.
- 4 ★: Little bit hard to calibrate, but once done, entry's are easily applied. See how the account likes it?
- 5 ★: Lost my entries, contacted support a.k.a Riccardo, helped out, got everything back! Great support, great app!
- 1 ★: Pathetic on Android. Never had one issue with iOS.
- 5 ★: I like the srats and the way you can quickly see and calculate fuel expenses
- 3 ★: would be good if the last mileage entry was automatically populated for the next entry
- 4 ★: Does what it says we'll! Migrated my data from IOS with ease. Developer was super helpful.
- 4 ★: Easy to use and useful 👌
- 5 ★: Best suited app for what it meant
- 4 ★: After the latest update I lost over 140 entries and keeps losing entries daly
- 5 ★: Very good app and support.
- 3 ★: Can no longer export data after the update
- 4 ★: Awesome app indeed, highly recommend it.
- 5 ★: Good app with brilliant support
- 5 ★: Best App to maintain car logbooks
Instruction for installing Car Logbook app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Car Logbook app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.binaryarm.carlogbook-v4.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCar Logbook app apk 4.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
Previous versionsCar Logbook 4.6:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 6.4 MB
Car Logbook 4.5:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 5.3 MB
Car Logbook 4.2:
Published on: December 10, 2020
File size: 9.4 MB
Car Logbook 4.0:
Published on: November 20, 2019
File size: 17.3 MB
Car Logbook 3.8:
Published on: October 10, 2019
File size: 17.3 MB
Car Logbook 3.6:
Published on: June 01, 2019
File size: 17.6 MB