|File size:||6.9 MB|
|Publish date:||October 26, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.2+ (Froyo)|
|Category||Android Auto & Vehicles Apps|
About TheBikeShieldApp app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTheBikeShieldApp app is a free Android Auto & Vehicles app, has been published by TDG Company, LLC. on October 26, 2020.
TheBikeShieldApp 2.2 is latest version of TheBikeShieldApp app updated by CloudApks.com on October 26, 2020. On this page you can find TheBikeShieldApp apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
TheBikeShieldApp app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)v2.2 Features:
- Improved privacy for map view
- Improved speed of shield deactivation
- Removed trip reports (Don't worry, they'll be back in v3)
- Check out our Indiegogo Campaign (https://thebikeshieldapp.com/indiegogo)
- Fixed bugs with Facebook and Twitter login/registration
- Made registration more simple
- Other misc bug fixes and improvements
The DescriptionSimple and revolutionary, TheBikeShieldApp is a First Layer Crash Avoidance Technology mobile app which establishes communication between cars, motorcycles and bicycles that are sharing the road. When using this app, car drivers get an acoustic signal that warns them about approaching motorcycles and bicycles. These signals raise drivers’ awareness and reduce distracted maneuvers that may result in a fatal crash with motorcycles and bicycles.
Check out our video: https://vimeo.com/105214859
- Creates a virtual Shield with just one tap
- Sends acoustic and visual signals to car drivers when bikes or motorcycles are within proximity
- Very easy to share with your contacts
- Simple and sleek user interface
- iPhone and Android compatible
The TDG Company is a startup created in 2014 by a group of enthusiastic cyclists and bikers from Los Angeles, California. That’s right, we love being on two wheels.
We want to breathe cleaner air, we want to live in a less congested city and we want everyone to be happier. But we want to do it safely.
Check out our site at http://thebikeshieldapp.com. Follow us on Facebook(https://facebook.com/bikeshieldapp), Twitter(https://twitter.com/BikeShieldApp), and Instagram(http://instagram.com/bikeshieldapp).
Ratings and Reviews
(*) is required
Instruction for installing TheBikeShieldApp app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download TheBikeShieldApp app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bikeshield.app-v2.2-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTheBikeShieldApp app apk 2.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsTheBikeShieldApp 2.2:
Published on: October 26, 2020
File size: 6.9 MB